Anyone have a go at snap chat and flicker 2.0? :3
    I dont have the APK's, so I didnt test them in my collection. But if they turn up, I'll add em to my APK test cluster.
    06-13-13 10:29 PM
    Any1? i have the same issue.
    I drag the apk onto the y bat and the bat opens, it's runs something and closes in a second. I get no bar file

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 10:29 PM
    No missed that step! How do I do it? I just sideload it to the phone as well as if i'm installing a regular .bar file? It's the one that was generated by the a and b files right?

Posted via Q10 from T-Mobile
    Well, I did it with eclipse. I got the blackberry plug-in.

In eclipse, go to windows, preferences.

on the side menu hit blackberry, Blackberry Tools SDK, Bar Signer

You're gonna see on the bottom a section that says Debug Tokens. If you have your Token already. Hit import then click upload and follow the wizard.

To confirm, go to the Development Mode setting on your phone to see if its loaded.
    Last edited by E-FlowElLobo; 06-13-13 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Missed a step
    06-13-13 10:30 PM
    Any1? i have the same issue.
    put it in the same folder as the BAT and it will work when you drag and drop it.
    06-13-13 10:31 PM
    Snapchat works I had the older version anyway just normal sideloaded but now using this its much faster current and working:
    Google earth
    Newest instagram.
    Maps
    Plants vs Zombies
    4 pics 1 country
    gta 3
    google maps
    shazam ( although I prefer soundhound )
    Sky sports news
    Snapchat
    Spotify
    Subway surf
    Temple run 2
    Temple run oz
    Temple run
    WWE
    Bejewled blitz
    Candy Crush saga
    06-13-13 10:33 PM
    I will update tools soon to make them more fail-proof.
    Also, will provide FULL instructions in first post (for creating debug token)
    KermEd, DevSteven and snihed like this.
    06-13-13 10:36 PM
    i have the debugtoken and .apk in the same folder and dragging it onto the y and dont see a bar getting generated.
    is is suppose to generate in this same folder?
    put it in the same folder as the BAT and it will work when you drag and drop it.
    06-13-13 10:38 PM
    i have the debugtoken and .apk in the same folder and dragging it onto the y and dont see a bar getting generated.
    is is suppose to generate in this same folder?
    Yes.
    06-13-13 10:41 PM
    aint getting a bar file after. what gives?
    Yes.
    Attached Thumbnails Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-screenshot.261.jpg  
    06-13-13 10:47 PM
    1. Download this package: here.
    the Link is not working can someone Give me another one thx
    06-13-13 10:48 PM
    link works fine by me
    1. Download this package: here.
    the Link is not working can someone Give me another one thx
    06-13-13 10:57 PM
    same thing is happening to me.. this is actually really frustrating haha.
    06-13-13 10:58 PM
    I will update tools soon to make them more fail-proof.
    Also, will provide FULL instructions in first post (for creating debug token)
    Would it help if I built this into one of my ASP.NET servers? I can automate this process on a web server. Assuming folks dont mind entering their PIN on the website to get a custom debug token
    06-13-13 10:59 PM
    I dont have the APK's, so I didnt test them in my collection. But if they turn up, I'll add em to my APK test cluster.
    Flickr 2.0: https://mega.co.nz/#!xoJHhTxJ!EEx3FG...2Nx7oSI1l3prmA

snap chat: https://mega.co.nz/#!l0RxWAqB!PMRZa2...VE7Zx42ZCaW0Xc
    06-13-13 11:00 PM
    Okay this was ridiculously hard at first but after some persistence FINALLY got it to work!

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00006309.png

So far I have all these apps WORKING amazingly!!! Instagram is the latest version but it still has that stupid keyboard typing issue. Other than that all work amazing! Can't believe we didn't know about this earlier!

One thing I'm still not sure about though, after the token expires after a month will all these ports stop working? Or will I just not be able to port anymore apps till I get a new token?..

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 11:01 PM
    its seems like the link is working now thx god
    06-13-13 11:03 PM
    so it's saying that my ANDROID_HOME path is invalid? this makes no sense.
    06-13-13 11:03 PM
    So close yet so far!

On the final step when I'm editing , what should I edit the script to if my SDK directory is:

E:\sideload\androidapk\sdk

I've tried a few different things and getting all sorts of errors. Cheers!
    06-13-13 11:04 PM
    so it's saying that my ANDROID_HOME path is invalid? this makes no sense.
    I'm stuck here too!
    06-13-13 11:04 PM
    Okay this was ridiculously hard at first but after some persistence FINALLY got it to work!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00006309.png 
Views:	482 
Size:	546.0 KB 
ID:	171889

So far I have all these apps WORKING amazingly!!! Instagram is the latest version but it still has that stupid keyboard typing issue. Other than that all work amazing! Can't believe we didn't know about this earlier!

One thing I'm still not sure about though, after the token expires after a month will all these ports stop working? Or will I just not be able to port anymore apps till I get a new token?..

Posted via CB10

Congrats on making it work. To answer your question, all you have to do is load a new token into your phone and the apps will work fine.
    blakobecwa likes this.
    06-13-13 11:05 PM
    same problem here. Yes, I have the .apk in the same folder as the y script. When I drag and drop, a command window opens and closes quickly, but I see no new .bar files!

EDIT: just noticed my android-sdk folder has two separate folders, "platform" and "tools", neither one has the "aapt.exe" file! Maybe that's the problem? I downloaded the android-sdk using the link in the first post of this thread. Any ideas how to make it right?
    06-13-13 11:06 PM
    same problem here. Yes, I have the .apk in the same folder as the y script. When I drag and drop, a command window opens and closes quickly, but I see no new .bar files!

EDIT: just noticed my android-sdk folder has two separate folders, "platform" and "tools", neither one has the "aapt.exe" file! Maybe that's the problem? I downloaded the android-sdk using the link in the first post of this thread. Any ideas how to make it right?
    its in platform-tools
    06-13-13 11:11 PM

If you haven't actually run the sdk and set it up you won't see the necessary folders

Posted via my awesome community driven Q10
    06-13-13 11:13 PM
    Guys after finally getting it to work on my Z10 I got greedy and want to make it work on my Q10.
    Will it work if I generate a new token (therefore receive two new keys) and then created a new folder and extract the android pack ( files a, b, and y)?

Should the SDK be in the same folder as well cause I have in the folder where the Z10 is.

Let me know please
    06-13-13 11:14 PM
    I asked this before and didn't get a reply, but still.. Does this work on a mac in anyway (without dual boot or anything)
    06-13-13 11:15 PM
2,524 ... 2122232425 ...