What's the error? It should never close without telling you the error and pausing with y-android2bb
    That's the thing, it opens and closes so fast I don't get a chance to see what it says. I'm installing the Android SDK again, see if it was to do with the coding..
    06-13-13 12:33 PM
    It has to be in %PATH%

Do this:
    1. Press Windows Key + Pause key
    2. Click Advanced System Settings on left hand side.
    3. Click Environmental Values
    4. Now find PATH and modify it accordingly so that it includes the directory where 'java.exe' can be found.
    changed PATH right to the Java folder, still not working
    kfroese likes this.
    06-13-13 12:35 PM
    Ok, think I fixed my first error but now when I run b-createdebugtoken, I get the error that I am not registered to create a debug token.

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-cmd.jpg
    06-13-13 12:38 PM
    Never mind, sorted it. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    Let me get paid and I'm definitely contributing.
    06-13-13 12:40 PM
    I wish I was smarter
    yelmonster likes this.
    06-13-13 12:41 PM
    I manage to get Viber working (even the calls!) but I'm wondering if I have to install the actual Debug Token on my phone O_O. When I tried the first time, I get an error saying "debug token missing" even if I made the BAR with the debugtoken.bar along with it.
    06-13-13 12:44 PM
    If someone could give 'Samsung Mobile Print' a try and see if this will work. Converting and running the app works fine the normal way but fails when trying to do anything with it. There isn't any other MUST HAVE for me other than this.

Being able to print from my Z10 would be killer. It's the last step in making my Z10 my perfect device.
    06-13-13 12:45 PM
    These Tokens that get created, do all BAR files need to be renewed or just 1 renew will enable all the apps signed with the debug token?
    06-13-13 12:47 PM
    There are still apps that do not run -- specifically, UPS and USPS mobile apps convert but fail to load according to the loader (and they blow up when run -- they DO show up as icons on the screen.)

So while this will convert SOME embedded-ARM code apps, it's not universal.
    06-13-13 12:53 PM
    Xsacha thank you so much finally got xm radio!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 12:56 PM
    I will try this

Posted via CB10
    Let us know how it goes man.
    xsacha, after i ran the b-createdebugtoken script, it just open and closes, but i don't see any debugtoken, please where is it suppose to be?
    I finally got to this point, and I am too getting this error
    I finally got to this point, and I am too getting this error
    It means that a-registertoken was not successful.
    06-13-13 12:59 PM
    Thank you for sharing this, have some tinkering to do this weekend especially with the 10.2 leak and updated Android runtime

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 & loving it!
    06-13-13 01:01 PM
    It means that a-registertoken was not successful.
    I got emails from BB saying everything was registered. Does that mean I have to re-run?
    06-13-13 01:01 PM
    Thanks SO much it works! Playing Temple Run 2 now

Steps I followed:
    1) Request keys. Should receive 2 of them.
    2) Install Android SDK, then install 4.2.2 package.
    3) Copy a file called 17.. to platform-tools
    4) Download and extract the Android pack
    5) edit the a and b bat files using notepad to fill in required information
    6) A debug bar is created, install it.
    7) edit the last y file and paste android SDK path
    8) Create bar files by dragging APK files to the batch file last edited
    9) install and have fun

Sorry typing on mobile, will post clearer instructions if needed.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 01:04 PM
    I got emails from BB saying everything was registered. Does that mean I have to re-run?
    After you get the token in the email, you need to register with a-registertoken. If that was successful, it creates some files on your hard drive. Then everything else will work.
    06-13-13 01:05 PM
    i have done everything, but when i run b-createdebugtoken, i get this error message. please what do i do?Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-error.jpg
    06-13-13 01:08 PM
    After you get the token in the email, you need to register with a-registertoken. If that was successful, it creates some files on your hard drive. Then everything else will work.
    and by token in the email you're talking about the 2 files BB sends after registering or BB sends a debug token? Also where do these files go? (sorry for the questions).

If the using A worked and BB sent me emails confirming my registration are those created files that you mentioned what I am to drag into B or do I redrag the csj files?
    06-13-13 01:10 PM
    I just have a question : Why does RIM make debug token sticking with one specific device pin? is that impossible to make it available for massive devices? or RIM wants to hide us something., just said.
    06-13-13 01:11 PM
    Thanks SO much it works! Playing Temple Run 2 now

Steps I followed:
    1) Request keys. Should receive 2 of them.
    2) Install Android SDK, then install 4.2.2 package.
    3) Copy a file called 17.. to platform-tools
    4) Download and extract the Android pack
    5) edit the a and b bat files using notepad to fill in required information
    6) A debug bar is created, install it.
    7) edit the last y file and paste android SDK path
    8) Create bar files by dragging APK files to the batch file last edited
    9) install and have fun

Sorry typing on mobile, will post clearer instructions if needed.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for this!will do this once i get home

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 01:11 PM
    I just have a question : Why does RIM make debug token sticking with one specific device pin? is that impossible to make it available for massive devices? or RIM wants to hide us something., just said.
    It's made for developers. This is just abusing a developer feature.
    06-13-13 01:12 PM
    Hey guys. If you are worried about Android app compatibility in Blackberry 10. Worry no longer.
    This method allows you to run any Android 2.3.3 app in Blackberry 10.1. Even if the app using NATIVE CODE.
    Update: Now works with Android 4.2.2 apps using 10.2 Beta OS.

Requirements
    1. Android SDK (Download)
    Note: If you have a new Android SDK (4.2.2) copy everything from sdk\build-tools\android-4.2.2 to sdk\platform-tools first.
    2. Debug Token
    Note: To get a debug token, simply request tokens here. Then use the included scripts: a-registertokens and b-createdebugtoken. They contain instructions.

Steps to Convert Android Apps
    1. Download this package: here.
    2. Put your debugtoken.bar in the same directory as the script.
    3. Edit y-android2bb.bat and fill in where you have installed the Android SDK.
    4. Now just drag any Android app .apk on to y-android2bb.bat. A .bar should be generated.

Now you can install this .bar on your device and it should just work. You can use the included z-installer.bat or other means.

This has been working for months now. Sorry for not getting it out to you guys earlier!
    Any way in which this could happen using a Mac?
    Really dont have access to Windows Computers
    06-13-13 01:16 PM
    and by token in the email you're talking about the 2 files BB sends after registering or BB sends a debug token? Also where do these files go? (sorry for the questions).

If the using A worked and BB sent me emails confirming my registration are those created files that you mentioned what I am to drag into B or do I redrag the csj files?
    I'm talking about two .csj files. If you run the script (a-registertoken) it tells you what to do.
    Basically, drag both .csj files on to it.
    If it worked, then you can use b-createdebugtoken

i have done everything, but when i run b-createdebugtoken, i get this error message. please what do i do?
    This means you have not done a-registertoken
    06-13-13 01:17 PM
    I'm talking about two .csj files. If you run the script (a-registertoken) it tells you what to do.
    Basically, drag both .csj files on to it.
    If it worked, then you can use b-
    Yeah, it worked but B doesn't
    06-13-13 01:19 PM
2,524 ... 1314151617 ...