I put the extracted files in a separate folder, and dragged the RDK PBST files, together, on to the Registertoken file. I got this error:

error: could not find or load main class net.rim.device.codesigning.barsigner.BarSigner

There was an error registering your tokens: c:\users\Ken\sideload\BB10\client-PBDT-2087002.csj

In the separate file I moved things too, I do NOT have the "lib" or "sdk" folders. Could that be a problem. I also have my playbook (in development mode) connected by USB .... should I change to the devicepin and developer password of my z10 and try again? Thanks for any help. Ken

UPDATE- So I created the debugtoken.bar (looks like one Does have to have the "lib" and "sdk" files with the other .csj files in one folder.
    Question: do I have to recreated the process all over to create a debug tokens for my z10, including writing to BB for new .csj files, or do I change the pins (to those of my Z10) and create separate debug token that way...? thanks.
    Last edited by kennyg17; 10-21-13 at 09:09 AM.
    10-21-13 08:55 AM
    please help .I did the whole process....added the two csj files to registertken.bat....then the debugtoken.bar is created but when i try to sideload there is a error 500....invalid action install_2
    10-21-13 09:04 AM
    If I want to add apps to two devices (my Z10 and my Playbook) do I need two separate sets .csj files to create a debugtoken?
    10-22-13 08:12 AM
    please help .I did the whole process....added the two csj files to registertken.bat....then the debugtoken.bar is created but when i try to sideload there is a error 500....invalid action install_2
    Try using the chrome plugin to sideload the debugtoken.bar. Mine had the same issue using the .bat file.

If I want to add apps to two devices (my Z10 and my Playbook) do I need two separate sets .csj files to create a debugtoken?
    If you add both device pins in the 'pinlist' file, it should work for both
    10-22-13 10:55 AM
    Thanks Powderbanks, that worked to get a new debug token. When I tried to install the token on my playbook, it came back invalid. I looked around online for a reason, and nothing is about this method. I don't want to actually write any code.....
    10-22-13 08:32 PM
    So far, not impressed with the is method to get "ANY" Android 2.3.3 app on blackberry 10.

I have consistently received this error message: failure 533 - Application-Require-system: version forbidden want <10,0,9,0> have <2,1,0 1526>. plus I get a .WRN file for .apk that I drag/drop in the covert to bar file.
    I note that several of the .apk which have failed, and for which I receive the above message have Successfully converted to a .bar when run in the goodEreader sits or apk2bar site. (I tried these to compare to the failed results with totally new .apk's that I downloaded from Google Play. A failures resulted from trying to obtain .bar on my Playbook; should I retry on the z10 that I have? Thanks, K
    10-23-13 06:59 AM
    For the playbook stick to Goodereader they have the ones working. Remember on z10 you have android Runtime that can manage android APPS 4.0 and up but on playbook only 2.0 will work

Posted from the best mobile device Z10 10.2.0.1767 from Singapore!! Thanks to Sashesi
    10-23-13 09:20 AM
    I spent so much time on this yesterday - not even funny. I always thought im pretty computer savvy but I failed miserably getting this to work. Frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 09:24 AM
    For the playbook stick to Goodereader they have the ones working. Remember on z10 you have android Runtime that can manage android APPS 4.0 and up but on playbook only 2.0 will work

Posted from the best mobile device Z10 10.2.0.1767 from Singapore!! Thanks to Sashesi
    Thanks - do I need to get new debug codes for the z10, or can I edit the config. file to refer to the PIN of the z10, and the developer password of the Z10, and the device ID of the z10, etc?
    10-23-13 12:04 PM
    [QUOTE=yohannyphm;9389224]For the playbook stick to Goodereader they have the ones working. Remember on z10 you have android Runtime that can manage android APPS 4.0 and up but on playbook only 2.0 will work

Well then... doesn't that wrap up my question in a nice little package.....
    10-23-13 02:50 PM
    Thanks - do I need to get new debug codes for the z10, or can I edit the config. file to refer to the PIN of the z10, and the developer password of the Z10, and the device ID of the z10, etc?
    If the debug token is all ready created you need to create a new one for the other device. But if you are going to crate it just put both pins on pin list file and the debug token crated will work for any device on that list.

10-23-13 09:12 PM
    This is great thanks so much!
    Hello,

Can you please help me in getting working Temple Run OZ game bar file..
    10-24-13 07:25 AM
    > Copy the two .csj files that were emailed to you in to the same directory as the pack and then run RegisterToken.<

Does it take long to receive the .csj files? What happens if you never receive an email with the two .csj files?
    10-24-13 10:50 AM
    It takes about 1-2 hours if it takes much longer ask for new ones. Normal you reside a confirmation email of the order within minutes of the order . Check spam folder just in case

Posted from the best mobile device Z10 10.2.0. 1791
    10-24-13 12:00 PM
    I have tried both Mac versions and both times receive the following error:
    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/rim/device/codesigning/barsigner/BarSigner
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.rim.device.codesigning.barsigner.BarSigner
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java: 202)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.j ava:190)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:3 06)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launche r.java:301)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:2 47)

I have Java V7 Update 45 on Mac 10.7.5

I launch RegisterToken.sh from the command line.

Any help is appreciated.
    10-24-13 05:08 PM
    If I want to add a new pin in order to get a debug token for the additional phone, should I add the new pin to the list and then renew the token?

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 09:35 PM
    I decided to remake the Android Pack, but using the 1.6.1 tools, without the non-functional installer and with bbidtoken.csk support. Can people test these files to see if they work?

Android-Pack-161-6October-Win.zip (3.1 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!qcVh2L6C!ciqXYW...huR9vuwKVVoNdE
    I tried the one you posted and wasn't able to get it to work out of the box. It would generate the barsigner.csk file, but then I was getting an error that the Author.p12 file was missing. I don't know a whole lot about the debug tokens, etc but after sorting through quite a few sites from a google search, I looks like the original RegisterToken.bat file did not run the keytool to generate the Author.p12 file.

I've modified the RegisterToken.bat file, along with the config.txt file (need to define the Author), and now I can generate the debugtoken.bar using just the BBIDTOKEN.CSK file (from the developer site the one that you put in your BBID credentials and it prompts you to download a file). Folks, I'm still testing this further, but it seems to be working. The modified RegisterToken.bat and config.txt files are attached. Please try them out and let me know if it works for you!

xsacha - It might be an idea to update the original post with an alternate BBIDTOKEN version archive of original zip. Just a thought.
    Attached Files
    AbnerDoon likes this.
    10-25-13 10:48 PM
    If I want to add a new pin in order to get a debug token for the additional phone, should I add the new pin to the list and then renew the token?

Posted via CB10
    Yes

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    nelsonpml likes this.
    10-26-13 01:10 AM
    I seem to be following the instructions. Received the bbidotken.csk fine. But when the registertoken.bat file is run, there is an error: unable to sign bar: server not responding then it mentions could be proxy issue?? Been trying since last night so i doubt BB server issue.

Any ideas? Thanks

Update: A couple of reboots seemed to cure it.
    Last edited by bribert; 10-26-13 at 03:26 PM.
    10-26-13 11:31 AM
    Ordered New Keys
    Edited the files
    Dragged and dropped.

Already Registered with PBDT

Fixed: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...ml#post8660876
    10-26-13 10:41 PM
    hello all
    i already success in sideload the debug token into my z10
    and after that i sideload my 3 main app in z10: instagram, line, and also path..
    viola, none of them cant be opened.. i keep tapping the app icon but still no respond..
    what should i do?

nb: i already change the app version to the lower one, but still have no respond,,
    please help me;..
    thanks
    10-28-13 01:11 AM
    i see in the new android sdk(august7) there is a seperate config file for device pins, so i take it device pins no longer go in the config text with passkey and device pin etc
    10-28-13 12:55 PM
    This method was working fine until I updated to 10.2. I tried renewing my installed token and noticed the date wasn't changing so I uninstalled it. Big mistake. Now I can't get it to install a new debug token. It keeps failing. Any ideas? Is there a new method I'm unaware of for 10.2?
    10-28-13 01:38 PM
    I deleted my token and requested a new one. I got the files but now when I try to create a token it says my CSJ PIN is incorrect. I was never asked for a PIN. I dunno what it's referencing. Someone please help me. I'm at a loss.
    10-28-13 02:18 PM
    I deleted my token and requested a new one. I got the files but now when I try to create a token it says my CSJ PIN is incorrect. I was never asked for a PIN. I dunno what it's referencing. Someone please help me. I'm at a loss.
    Have you entered your device PIN correct?
    While code signing in the website it will ask you to create a password, did you check that? You've to key in the password as PassPin as far as I remember.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 02:35 PM
2,524 ... 9596979899 ...