Try it again. Start from the scratch. Delete all your Android pack and the barsigner.db, barsigner.csk, author.p12 located here: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME**\AppData\Local\Research in Motion. You don't need to request csj files. Make sure you you keep it before you delete all the Andriod packs.
    I've done that every time i tried to reinstall. If i don't use new csj files i get an error when i run registertoken.
    Even in the blackberry device itself it says "Not for this device" or something like that, when i check if debug token is installed.
    I did notice that " set DEVICEPIN= " isn't in my config file, should the device pin be in config.txt or in pinlist.txt with my debugtoken pin?
    10-01-13 04:22 AM
    I've done that every time i tried to reinstall. If i don't use new csj files i get an error when i run registertoken.
    Even in the blackberry device itself it says "Not for this device" or something like that, when i check if debug token is installed.
    I did notice that " set DEVICEPIN= " isn't in my config file, should the device pin be in config.txt or in pinlist.txt with my debugtoken pin?
    You don't need to set a "DEVICEPIN". Just open the pinlist.txt and put your PIN in small letters. If you have multiple PIN, just put it in a new line.
    10-01-13 04:51 AM
    You don't need to set a "DEVICEPIN". Just open the pinlist.txt and put your PIN in small letters. If you have multiple PIN, just put it in a new line.
    Finally got it working by switching android packs from the august one to the one from june
    Last edited by jsip; 10-01-13 at 07:16 PM.
    10-01-13 04:12 PM
    Yeah, i've reinstalled it three times with three different sets of csj files. Even tried to load with both DDPB and chrome extension.(i get the .bar file when i convert but it doesen't install because of "the debug token not being for this device")
    The apk i convert is the latest spotify.apk from m.spotify.com
    Check that your device pin is entered correctly in the 'pinlist' file in the androidpack folder. I had the same issue; all I saw was 'pin' and assumed it was the pin I entered on the website, not the device pin...dir
    10-01-13 09:07 PM
    A newer how to Video but download and use the original Files from OP

And how do i renew my Token ?
    On my device after i load the Token there is Expi. Unknown ( no Information)? Is that correct?
    Thx for your help

Maybe it's time for a New how to Video
    10-02-13 02:25 AM
    Finally got it working by switching android packs from the august one to the one from june
    Nice! I'm still using the old Android pack which is June 6. Lol
    10-02-13 02:39 AM
    A newer how to Video but download and use the original Files from OP

And how do i renew my Token ?
    On my device after i load the Token there is Expi. Unknown ( no Information)? Is that correct?
    Thx for your help

Maybe it's time for a New how to Video
    No, that's not correct. There is something wrong somewhere.
    To renew a token, simply run the Renewtoken.bat script, that's all.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    10-02-13 03:12 AM
    No, that's not correct. There is something wrong somewhere.
    To renew a token, simply run the Renewtoken.bat script, that's all.

Okay thx for your help...
    10-02-13 03:16 AM
    I get this in the command prompt,

Error: Already registered with PBDT

There was an error registering your tokens:
    C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\client-RDK-2078282.csj

Press any key to continue . . .
    10-02-13 10:59 AM
    Hello I am getting the same message as jd_statman

...can someone let me know what the problem or solution is... Thank you in advance!!
    10-02-13 04:42 PM
    Hello I am getting the same message as jd_statman

...can someone let me know what the problem or solution is... Thank you in advance!!

Try this:
    Go into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME**\AppData\Local\Research in Motion and delete the 3 following files: barsigner.db, barsigner.csk, author.p12

Posted via white Q10 SQN100-3 10.1
    10-02-13 11:12 PM
    I requested new tokens yesterday, but I only got the bbidtoken.csk file. I never received the email messages with certificates.

I already requested them more than a year ago, in fact I found 2 old messages in my inbox. But I am not sure I remember the password of these or even if they are supposed to work anymore.

Any hints?
    10-03-13 06:43 AM
    @iansantos ..Thanks... but i did that also and the problem still persist ..

Any other possible solution(s)?

Posted via Z10 | BB10.2~1743
    10-03-13 06:58 AM
    Hey guys. This method allows you to run any Android 2.3.3 app in Blackberry 10.1. Even if the app is using NATIVE CODE.
    Update: Now works with Android 4.2.2 apps using 10.2 Beta OS.

Requirements
    1. Java JRE
    2. My Android-Pack: (Windows) (Mac) (Linux).
    3. Debug Token in same directory as Android-Pack
    Create Debug Token:
    1. Simply request tokens here. Keep note of the 'PIN' you chose.
    2. Edit config.txt and pinlist.txt from Android-Pack. Fill it in according to the examples and instructions it contains.
    3. Copy the two .csj files that were emailed to you in to the same directory as the pack and then run RegisterToken.

You should have a debugtoken.bar if everything went successfully. Now you can continue.

Convert and Side-load Android Apps:
    Windows: Drag any Android app .apk on to ConvertAndroidApp.
    Mac/Linux: Run ./ConvertAndroidApp.sh MyAndroidApp.apk and install resulting .bar file.

Remember: Every 30 days you just need to run RenewToken

Frequency Asked Questions
    • Why does it tell me my keystore password is incorrect? This usually means you are registering a second time. To register a second time you need to move or delete your debugtoken and your old registration files. They are located in %APPDATA%\..\Local\Research In Motion
    • My app crashes/doesn't work properly. Why? Catlog is your friend! Sideload this. Crash your app. This will tell you why.

This has been working for months now. Sorry for not getting it out to you guys earlier!
    I don't get it... I followed video tutorial, and I understand it perfectly, but on some other tutorials it mentions Android SDK, do I need it?
    10-03-13 07:32 AM
    I am unable to install debugtoken.bar on my Z10 OS ver- 10.2.0.1767
    Please help

error =500
    10-03-13 08:15 AM
    I requested new tokens yesterday, but I only got the bbidtoken.csk file. I never received the email messages with certificates.

I already requested them more than a year ago, in fact I found 2 old messages in my inbox. But I am not sure I remember the password of these or even if they are supposed to work anymore.

Any hints?
    Try this with bbidtoken.csk:

https://mega.co.nz/#!GMUEzBQY!R6FVOE...B9P5GYeUOiHx8I

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 10:22 AM
    I'm still in the process of learning how to do this. Can this method also be used to convert apps without having them needing the debug token? If so, how do I do that?
    10-03-13 05:51 PM
    I'm still in the process of learning how to do this. Can this method also be used to convert apps without having them needing the debug token? If so, how do I do that?
    In ConvertAndroidApp.bat, you should see the line
    Code:
    java -Djava.awt.headless=true -Xmx512M -cp "%~dp0lib\BarPackager.jar;%~dp0lib\Apk2Bar.jar" net.rim.tools.apk2bar.Apk2Bar -os 10.0.9 -d "%~dp0debugtoken.bar" -ma "%~dp0lib\test.mf" %1 "%~dp0sdk"
    or something like that.

To remove the debug token, delete:
    Code:
    -d "%~dp0debugtoken.bar"
    10-03-13 08:37 PM
    I don't get it... I followed video tutorial, and I understand it perfectly, but on some other tutorials it mentions Android SDK, do I need it?
    No, you don't need it anymore, providing you are using one of the recent Android Packs.

10-03-13 09:11 PM
    I am unable to install debugtoken.bar on my Z10 OS ver- 10.2.0.1767
    Please help

error =500
    Use Sachesi or PlayBook apps manager to install it.

10-03-13 09:12 PM
    @iansantos ..Thanks... but i did that also and the problem still persist ..

Any other possible solution(s)?

Posted via Z10 | BB10.2~1743
    Make sure you're connected to the internet when you're registering the tokens; you may want to try requesting new ones if all else fails.
    10-03-13 11:01 PM
    I have a debug token but when I try to install it an error message comes up that says "500 invalid action install_2"

Any suggestions?!
    10-04-13 08:16 AM
    I have a debug token but when I try to install it an error message comes up that says "500 invalid action install_2"

Any suggestions?!
    Use Sachesi or PlayBook apps manager to install it, that's all.

10-04-13 08:22 AM
    I'm getting some failure messages at the end of the installation on certain apps and I couldn't find a reference as to what they meant

When I get these failure messages the app actually shows up on my phone but it won't run.

Can anyone translate them for me?
    10-04-13 02:13 PM
    I decided to remake the Android Pack, but using the 1.6.1 tools, without the non-functional installer and with bbidtoken.csk support. Can people test these files to see if they work?

Android-Pack-161-30September-Win.zip (3.1 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!GMUEzBQY!R6FVOE...B9P5GYeUOiHx8I

Android-Pack-161-30September-Mac.zip (3.0 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!uRcEHZrJ!GWArqj...5_iMPdwYkJycQI

Android-Pack-161-30September-Linux.zip (3.2 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!bEtCSC4T!B1EePE...ywWS72bI-cEeL4
    I have a problem trying to unzip. Can you reupload the .zip file. Sorry my english
    10-05-13 06:33 PM
2,524 ... 9293949596 ...