Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-123456.jpg

please help
    Last edited by S1iPkNoT; 09-25-13 at 02:28 PM.
    09-25-13 01:16 PM
    Apparently I need some help. I followed the steps exactly. When making the debug token, it made the token fine. then it began installing it to my phone, but gave an error message that says "500 invalid action install_2". Any idea what is going wrong here?

Edit:
    Ok, so I was able to install the debug token I created using the Chrome Extension. Whatever, as long as it got there, right? I would like to know if anyone has some advice on why it didn't work the normal way for when I have to make a new token in 30 days.
    You were getting that error because I believe you are running OS 10.2. The default installer that comes with xsacha's 'Android Pack', VnBB and DDPB have been known to return that error when installing debug tokens on OS 10.2, 'Sachesi' or 'PlayBook Apps Manager' are recommended instead.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    TerribleTim68 likes this.
    09-25-13 02:55 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	123456.jpg 
Views:	1167 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	205228

please help
    Use Sachesi or PlayBook apps manager to sideload it.

S1iPkNoT likes this.
    09-25-13 03:01 PM
    Use Sachesi or PlayBook apps manager to sideload it.

ok thank you

but now most of the programs refuse to start
    but they were working on another version of the runtime with the band, and without debug token???
    09-25-13 03:30 PM
    You were getting that error because I believe you are running OS 10.2. The default installer that comes with xsacha's 'Android Pack', VnBB and DDPB have been known to return that error when installing debug tokens on OS 10.2, 'Sachesi' or 'PlayBook Apps Manager' are recommended instead.

Ok, thanks for the reply. That explains it. Yes, I am running 10.2. And it did work via the Chrome app, so I guess if that's the alternate method then I'll stick with it.

Again, thank you.
    09-25-13 03:49 PM
    ok thank you

but now most of the programs refuse to start
    but they were working on another version of the runtime with the band, and without debug token???
    Are you using the same .bar files or the new ones that are converted from the .apk files? You need to use the 'convert' .bat file to 'sign' the new .bars you'll sideload
    09-25-13 03:50 PM
    im running the leak 10.2.0.210 i try to do this but i cant install the debug token all ready do side apps but i want the debug token to use the rest of the app any help in how to deleted everything and start over all ready register try debug tokens but i cant installed i also install sdk gold and the bbidtoken for it i cant do it any one can help me on this plizzz i just want to put this debug token
    09-25-13 04:53 PM
    I had a debug token before, but then it expired, and I when I erased all the data off my phone and the restored it, it was not there. When I tried to get another debug token, there is also something wrong: Failed Keystore, Already registered with PBDT, and ECHO is off. I found the resolution for the first two, but what the heck does "ECHO" is off means?
    09-25-13 09:19 PM
    I'll create you one. I will send a link here within the day.

EDIT:

I'm getting error. You can do it yourself. Hit this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/i7prj3vrq3...oid%20pack.rar

That's an Android pack with your 2 csj inside. Just drag those 2 in the RegisterToken.bat. No need to edit the config.txt

Good luck!
    Can I do this too?
    09-25-13 09:37 PM
    Method works a treat, pretty easy to follow. Thanks.
    09-27-13 03:19 AM
    Hi,
    Can anyone tell me why when I go to the code signing page I cant select blackberry 10 apps - instead when I click on that it takes me sign in to blackberry ID - and then I cant seem to get a csj file sent to me - I Can get one for the playbook but that doesn't help me. Also my config tells me to put the pin in the pin list (which is simple enough) just different to the instructions.
    Sorry - I have never done this sort of thing before so not experienced at all.
    Many thanks for any help I can get
    09-28-13 02:11 PM
    sorry..removed
    Last edited by budakmaran; 09-29-13 at 12:58 PM.
    09-29-13 04:18 AM
    Hi,
    Can anyone tell me why when I go to the code signing page I cant select blackberry 10 apps - instead when I click on that it takes me sign in to blackberry ID - and then I cant seem to get a csj file sent to me - I Can get one for the playbook but that doesn't help me. Also my config tells me to put the pin in the pin list (which is simple enough) just different to the instructions.
    Sorry - I have never done this sort of thing before so not experienced at all.
    Many thanks for any help I can get
    To get the csj files, choose the PlayBook option Instead, they will work fine. Just fill your PIN in the pinlist.txt file and not in the config.txt file.

09-29-13 12:20 PM
    I've got Spotify - Thank you so much!!!
    To get the csj files, choose the PlayBook option Instead, they will work fine. Just fill your PIN in the pinlist.txt file and not in the config.txt file.

09-29-13 05:16 PM
    I cant seem to get my debug token to work, "failure 881 debug token not applicable to this device" when i try to convert.
    09-30-13 04:22 AM
    I cant seem to get my debug token to work, "failure 881 debug token not applicable to this device" when i try to convert.
    Did you try to convert another apk file?

EDIT:
    Or try restart your phone by holding volume up and down.
    09-30-13 04:41 AM
    I decided to remake the Android Pack, but using the 1.6.1 tools, without the non-functional installer and with bbidtoken.csk support. Can people test these files to see if they work?

Android-Pack-161-6October-Win.zip (3.1 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!qcVh2L6C!ciqXYW...huR9vuwKVVoNdE

Android-Pack-161-6October-Mac.zip (3.1 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!mcUFFTyI!BgCq1g...xxW0RyAvjDvGiQ

Android-Pack-161-6October-Linux.zip (3.3 MB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!qU0RADgI!UvgvIj...5A5Ahxmg2g7_Qo
    Last edited by thurask; 10-06-13 at 12:36 AM.
    09-30-13 12:53 PM
    About to dive into sideloading - something I've studiously avoided, be it OS components or Android apps - religously stuck to OS autoloaders, so entering new ground for me. Thanks SO MUCH Sacha for the video. From my reading, there seem to be four distinct ways, but as your app does OS component, backups, etc, it's a one-stop / turnkey / killer app.
    09-30-13 06:15 PM
    Every time when I check the box for BlackBerry 10. It send me to the sign in thing. This is really annoying....

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 06:43 PM
    Every time when I check the box for BlackBerry 10. It send me to the sign in thing. This is really annoying....

Posted via CB10
    Just select the PlayBook option Instead.

skarface1988 likes this.
    09-30-13 07:00 PM
    Did you try to convert another apk file?

EDIT:
    Or try restart your phone by holding volume up and down.
    Yeah, i've reinstalled it three times with three different sets of csj files. Even tried to load with both DDPB and chrome extension.(i get the .bar file when i convert but it doesen't install because of "the debug token not being for this device")
    The apk i convert is the latest spotify.apk from m.spotify.com
    09-30-13 07:24 PM
    Just select the PlayBook option Instead.

Thanks! I finally got voxer to work now. But after my token expire and app don't work anymore what do I do?

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 07:54 PM
    Yeah, i've reinstalled it three times with three different sets of csj files. Even tried to load with both DDPB and chrome extension.(i get the .bar file when i convert but it doesen't install because of "the debug token not being for this device")
    The apk i convert is the latest spotify.apk from m.spotify.com
    Try it again. Start from the scratch. Delete all your Android pack and the barsigner.db, barsigner.csk, author.p12 located here: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME**\AppData\Local\Research in Motion. You don't need to request csj files. Make sure you you keep it before you delete all the Andriod packs.
    09-30-13 08:57 PM
    Sorry, some noob questions:

A) can I use the same debug token for several phones?

B) do side loaded apps become unusable if debug token changes?

C) why does BlackBerry have debug token expire after 1 month?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 01:37 AM
    Sorry, some noob questions:

A) can I use the same debug token for several phones?

B) do side loaded apps become unusable if debug token changes?

C) why does BlackBerry have debug token expire after 1 month?

Posted via CB10
    A) you can use one token for several phones, but you need to list all the PINS in the pinlist.txt file. Make sure each PIN is on a new line, then Renew the token.

B) No. Already sideloaded apps will continue to work without any problem even after the expiration of the token. However, you won't be able to sideload apps that are converted using token until the token is renewed.

C) Because tokens are meant for testing purposes only. Tokens are meant for developers to test their ported apps to see if it will work without the need to sign them. They aren't meant permanent basis.

10-01-13 04:01 AM
2,524 ... 9192939495 ...