This did the trick, thanks. Installed 1725, and first stab at sideloading, all is good.

Instagram works great, Netflix is "ok"
    Great!

Posted via white Q10 SQN100-3 10.1
    09-18-13 03:27 AM
    This Message come after my first problem i've postedAttachment 202983
    Need help
    make sure you're connected to the internet and delete the three files in the previously mentioned research in motion folder

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    09-18-13 10:13 AM
    Would really appreciate anybody's guidance here. Followed the instructions precisely. I have the two csj files and ready to create the debug token file , however no matter what I try, I keep gettin the error below:

My folder looks like this:

I'm doing this on a standalone XP box, I have admin rights..I even gave the folder full permissions....no dice

Help anyone?
    09-18-13 04:58 PM
    There is some kind of problem with this latest Android Pack (August). I kept getting missing apk file/no file/file error...
    I tried downloading MULTIPLE apk files from VARIOUS sources...moving around various files but still nothing
    I cleared all the files out (after successfully installing a debug token) and reinstalled/unzipped Android Pack (August) again...but still the same issue. I had all my passwords/pins/ip info put in correctly.

I had to reinstall a previous version (thank goodness I had that old file still!). I moved some of the files around...kept the .csj files, debug token (cause that worked part worked successfully with the latest Android Pack) , author file, and barsigner files.

I then downloaded another apk file (thinking it could have been the apk file) and drag+dropped onto the android2bb of the Android Pack (June)...and WALLAH! It converted it into a bar and not just the wrn (warning) file. I had a slight issue using the installer but just edited it with my developer IP and pin...and PRESTO Simpson's installed beautifully onto my z10

I only had to go through all this b/c I did a factory reset and I think everything got cleared. Just a heads up if anyone is installing the latest Android Pack (August).
    09-18-13 09:37 PM
    There is some kind of problem with this latest Android Pack (August). I kept getting missing apk file/no file/file error...
    I tried downloading MULTIPLE apk files from VARIOUS sources...moving around various files but still nothing
    I cleared all the files out (after successfully installing a debug token) and reinstalled/unzipped Android Pack (August) again...but still the same issue. I had all my passwords/pins/ip info put in correctly.

I had to reinstall a previous version (thank goodness I had that old file still!). I moved some of the files around...kept the .csj files, debug token (cause that worked part worked successfully with the latest Android Pack) , author file, and barsigner files.

I then downloaded another apk file (thinking it could have been the apk file) and drag+dropped onto the android2bb of the Android Pack (June)...and WALLAH! It converted it into a bar and not just the wrn (warning) file. I had a slight issue using the installer but just edited it with my developer IP and pin...and PRESTO Simpson's installed beautifully onto my z10

I only had to go through all this b/c I did a factory reset and I think everything got cleared. Just a heads up if anyone is installing the latest Android Pack (August).
    I did my first attempt at debug token installation and it took me two days..the register. bat file could not read my csj files for some reason. I ended up downloading the 10.2 sdk and using the command lines to create the token. Then it would not install, so I used Sachesi and that worked.

Convert. Bat is working as I converted candy crush and it worked. Failed to install though, used Sachesi again and now I'm up and running.

I wish I had access to the old android pack to try it out.
    09-19-13 07:17 AM
    Ive never had trouble with running android apps etc, but now when I drag and drop an apk onto the convertandroidapp thing it opens a cmd box and there is writing but it closes instantly, nothing changes, no bar created out of the apk etc, please help
    Edit: Now it shows this for all apk's when trying to convertTutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-mm.jpg

edit: fixeddddd
    09-19-13 05:35 PM
    Hi.
    Can someone help me please.
    When trying to create debug token i have this error
    test.bmp

All info entered correct into config txt & pinlist.txt
    Thanks a lot.
    Andrey.
    09-20-13 04:28 AM
    please help me people)

BlackBerry sent me a file format csj
    there is a second file format csk
    do not be token.barTutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-debug.jpg
    09-22-13 08:08 AM
    i find second csj file

and watch screenshotTutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-debug2.jpg
    09-22-13 08:42 AM
    Is there another link or mirror somewhere? The Mega download keeps telling me its unavailable.

EDIT: I should clarify, it's the Andriod pack I'm looking for. The August version says it's unavailable. This will be my first time trying this, but I've read that the August pack doesn't work for some people. Should I expect it to run fine since I've never requested signing keys before?

Anyways, does anyone have a new link for the August pack or any previous versions, since it doesn't seem to wanna work for me.
    Last edited by turtle_z10; 09-22-13 at 09:18 AM.
    09-22-13 08:49 AM
    Is there another link or mirror somewhere? The Mega download keeps telling me its unavailable.

EDIT: I should clarify, it's the Andriod pack I'm looking for. The August version says it's unavailable. This will be my first time trying this, but I've read that the August pack doesn't work for some people. Should I expect it to run fine since I've never requested signing keys before?

Anyways, does anyone have a new link for the August pack or any previous versions, since it doesn't seem to wanna work for me.
    I think there was something with Mega not working earlier today, it also wasn't letting me download it. I tried again maybe an hour later and it worked
    09-22-13 12:12 PM
    When requesting the debug token, which of these 3 is the correct one?

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-bildschirmfoto-2013-09-23-um-00.04.04.png
    09-22-13 05:06 PM
    When requesting the debug token, which of these 3 is the correct one?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2013-09-23 um 00.04.04.png 
Views:	1345 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	204504
    The one in the middle.
    Smartie020 likes this.
    09-22-13 07:19 PM
    Dear Helpers,

I seem not to have gotten this right because I have tried it severally. These are my hitches:

1. I have duly followed the procedure shown in the video but I could not get to running the csi files into "RegisterToken" without getting this in cmd:
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-cmd-run.jpg

2. The csi files came in 3s instead of the shown 2s. They came as:
    a. client-RBB-2074179.csi
    b. client-RCR-2074179.csi
    c. client-RRT-2074179.csi

3. The DEVICEPIN came in a different.txt file. Although I followed the method shown to add my pin in small letters differently and in the same config.txt file, it always comes up with the cmd error shown above.

I deeply need to use Mobile Voip and Viber on my Blackberry Q10 but I couldn't. I have also tried the Chrome plugin method but they all crash on every attempt to open each app.

What must I do? Please help me. And thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Ike Enyi; 09-23-13 at 09:19 AM.
    09-23-13 07:36 AM
    ^ it seems like you may have chosen the wrong option in requesting tokens. It should be two *.csj files that are emailed to you. Refer to the two posts above yours to see if you ticked the right box.
    09-23-13 02:12 PM
    1st time user
    1st time sucess
    thanks to #xsacha write up i got my favorite android game puzzle prism on my new Q10

dude you are the man
    apk snagged from here
    APK CRAZY : PUZZLE PRISM v1.3.1 APK
    09-24-13 05:45 PM
    I was able to get my debug token, however, It won't install on my device. I'm in development mode and tried the Playbook method and the mothod shown in this video.
    09-24-13 07:15 PM
    So I have a Z30 on pre-order and should hopefully get in next Monday, I'm beginning to wonder if there's an easy way to update by current Z10 debug token to allow me to use it on the Z30.

Is it just a matter of adding the PIN to the pinlist.txt file and renewing the token, or is it more complicated than that?
    09-25-13 12:30 AM
    My debug token has expired again, do I have to keep creating a new account and requesting a new token or is there any easier and quicker way of getting another one?
    09-25-13 04:03 AM
    I was able to get my debug token, however, It won't install on my device. I'm in development mode and tried the Playbook method and the mothod shown in this video.
    Use 'PlayBook apps manager' or Sachesi to install it.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    09-25-13 04:32 AM
    So I have a Z30 on pre-order and should hopefully get in next Monday, I'm beginning to wonder if there's an easy way to update by current Z10 debug token to allow me to use it on the Z30.

Is it just a matter of adding the PIN to the pinlist.txt file and renewing the token, or is it more complicated than that?
    No, it isn't more complicated than that. Just add the Z30 PIN to the pinlist.txt file and renew the token.

Last edited by dustmalik; 09-25-13 at 08:17 AM.
    scook94 likes this.
    09-25-13 04:35 AM
    My debug token has expired again, do I have to keep creating a new account and requesting a new token or is there any easier and quicker way of getting another one?
    No, you don't have to create any account. Just run the Renewtoken.bat file and another token will be generated, then sideload it.

09-25-13 04:38 AM
    Use 'PlayBook apps manager' or Sachesi to install it.

I did. I keep getting errors. I'll post a pic later
    09-25-13 10:49 AM
    Apparently I need some help. I followed the steps exactly. When making the debug token, it made the token fine. then it began installing it to my phone, but gave an error message that says "500 invalid action install_2". Any idea what is going wrong here?

Edit:
    Ok, so I was able to install the debug token I created using the Chrome Extension. Whatever, as long as it got there, right? I would like to know if anyone has some advice on why it didn't work the normal way for when I have to make a new token in 30 days.
    Last edited by TerribleTim68; 09-25-13 at 12:19 PM.
    09-25-13 11:52 AM
    i don"t convert app

please help me
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-debuuuug.jpg
    09-25-13 01:03 PM
2,524 ... 9091929394 ...