Is this still working? I used it for 2 months now or whenever first day of release? However now whenever I try to register a new signing keys ( csj files ) it just gives me a csk file and im clueless with that. Im really confused what do I do? Its not like I havent done it before...

Error: Error: Unable to register client '2036502' because there are no more regi
    stration attempts. If you have already registered with this server, then you sh
    ould restore your signing keys from backup. If you don't have a backup of the k
    eys, then you can order a new set of keys at www.blackberry.com/go/codesigning

www.blackberry.com/go/codesigning where i try registering and it just gives me a CSK file.
    09-09-13 02:45 PM
    If you just want to renew your token, then you don't need new signing keys. Just run the Renewtoken.bat script and a new token will be generated. But make sure you are connected to the Internet before running the script.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    09-09-13 03:59 PM
    I used the same pin for all of them; 0123456. Just like xsacha so I wouldn't forget. I figured a different device I would need to do redo this process again.
    09-10-13 12:27 PM
    I used the same pin for all of them; 0123456. Just like xsacha so I wouldn't forget. I figured a different device I would need to do redo this process again. So the same token will run on my playbook and z10. I Tryed installing debugtoken.bar with ddpb. It said installed. But not valid.
    09-10-13 12:33 PM
    I used the same pin for all of them; 0123456. Just like xsacha so I wouldn't forget. I figured a different device I would need to do redo this process again. So the same token will run on my playbook and z10. I Tryed installing debugtoken.bar with ddpb. It said installed. But not valid.
    This is where I am stuck too. When pinlist asks for a pin I assume it means the PASSPIN I defined above but I didn't use 0123456, I used an alpha numeric pin. But when I try generating the debug token I get an error that my PIN is not valid which makes no sense. I have already created 2 BB ID's trying to create a debug token. should I try a third time? I always delete the 3 files from my local folder. I'm almost ready to give up here but I really don't want to consider 10.2 until there is a solution for the back bar at the bottom of ported android apps.

Any ideas to generate a debug token? perhaps PASSPIN is not what PINLIST is looking for?
    09-10-13 12:43 PM
    This is where I am stuck too. When pinlist asks for a pin I assume it means the PASSPIN I defined above but I didn't use 0123456, I used an alpha numeric pin. But when I try generating the debug token I get an error that my PIN is not valid which makes no sense. I have already created 2 BB ID's trying to create a debug token. should I try a third time? I always delete the 3 files from my local folder. I'm almost ready to give up here but I really don't want to consider 10.2 until there is a solution for the back bar at the bottom of ported android apps.

Any ideas to generate a debug token? perhaps PASSPIN is not what PINLIST is looking for?
    Maybe the PASSPIN means your device PIN that used for BBM, try using your BBM PIN. I'm sory I didn't use this method to create debugtoken, my way to create debug token is so hard in the first, but to create the second debug, it is more easy as enter your BBM PIN

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 03:11 PM

Try using 0123456 as your passpin and see if it works, that's the only thing you've said you have done different so it's worth a shot. You don't need to create new BBID's just get new csj files and delete author p12 etc before trying again.

Channel: C000EE4F7/ Me and Everything BlackBerry
    09-10-13 03:18 PM
    Could someone take a look and confirm the issue I'm having with this app.

I converted it without the Debug Token first, and it 'Force Close' on me...so, I went and tried again, using the Debug Token, and got the app to open, load the splash screen, and then get to a state where it says 'loading locations' where it spins for about 60 seconds, and then errors out saying there's a connection problem.

Never seen this type of issue before, so just want to see if it's the app/conversion, or my device (using a Q10).

Flash Seats App listing on Google Play
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....flashseats.v2

APK File
    https://app.box.com/s/9r2k3iv0f8ghqq54mb0a
    09-11-13 03:53 PM
    okay im probably being a dumb *** right now...but i cant find the files that we are supposed to edit..

help?????!!!!!!!?????
    09-12-13 01:15 PM
    Followed this and ended up with the .csk someone else described.

Did the process again only this time I selected the second option on the check list (Said 10.2 SDK Beta) and ended up with two .csj's.. I think i screwed up in the config somewhere because I can't get the debugtoken to install.. it says "error 500 -- invalid action install_2"

Any ideas? I'm attempting another debug token creation with a secondary email...
    09-12-13 03:47 PM
    Followed this and ended up with the .csk someone else described.

Did the process again only this time I selected the second option on the check list (Said 10.2 SDK Beta) and ended up with two .csj's.. I think i screwed up in the config somewhere because I can't get the debugtoken to install.. it says "error 500 -- invalid action install_2"

Any ideas? I'm attempting another debug token creation with a secondary email...
    Use 'PlayBook apps manager' or Sachesi to install the debug token.

09-12-13 03:57 PM
    okay im probably being a dumb *** right now...but i cant find the files that we are supposed to edit..

help?????!!!!!!!?????
    Download it from the link in the OP.

09-12-13 03:59 PM
    i got it working again by pure fluke. not updating my os for a long while yet. thanks again and yeah I have had problems with my paypal but got that sorted out on monday past, will be sending that donation I promised a few weeks ago xsacha.
    09-12-13 04:13 PM
    So I've finally been able to get this working!!! Thanks a lot for this tutorial!
    09-13-13 06:13 AM
    If you just want to renew your token, then you don't need new signing keys. Just run the Renewtoken.bat script and a new token will be generated. But make sure you are connected to the Internet before running the script.

This is the problem I'm running into. I don't see the Renewtoken bat script anywhere in the folder or subfolders. Any help on how to locate it? I've been using the Android Pack 15 June 6 version.
    09-13-13 09:16 AM
    Is there any way to make the debug token last longer than 30 days?

Posted via CB10 for BlackBerry Z10 Running BlackBerry 10.2
    09-13-13 09:55 AM
    This is the problem I'm running into. I don't see the Renewtoken bat script anywhere in the folder or subfolders. Any help on how to locate it? I've been using the Android Pack 15 June 6 version.
    Download the Android Pack August 7 version from the OP and follow the instructions in the OP. That is way more simplified.

DurdenLunarius likes this.
    09-13-13 10:27 AM
    Is there any way to make the debug token last longer than 30 days?

Posted via CB10 for BlackBerry Z10 Running BlackBerry 10.2
    No, there isn't.

09-13-13 10:33 AM
    Download the Android Pack August 7 version from the OP and follow the instructions in the OP. That is way more simplified.

Ok, now I'm running in to a new problem. During the dos script, it reads as an Error 500 for install. Using Sachibar, it constantly loops as 'Sending Bar', and on trying Sachesi just for another avenue, it loops from 0-50%. Am I missing something here? Not my first time at the rodeo, but first time using the Aug update.

Update: Seems to have been a problem with the computer recognizing the USB Mass Storage. Fixed, up and running again. Thanks again for the help dustmalik!
    Last edited by DurdenLunarius; 09-13-13 at 12:24 PM.
    09-13-13 11:02 AM
    It looks like Blackberry has changed the way you get debug tokens for BB10.. If you choose 10.2 Gold or higher, you download a *.csk file you put in your ##/Local/Research In Motion folder. I tried the normal method with the other 10.2 option and when I installed the debug token .bar file it said it was an incorrect device. Any thoughts or help?

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2
    09-13-13 02:29 PM
    I am having issues renewing the debug token...
    When I run RenewToken.bat it gives me the "ERROR: The signature on the code signing request didn't verify. The likely cause of this problem is entering an incorrect CSK password."

Does this mean I have the wrong PIN on the config file? (I am pretty confident the PIN passkey is correct).
    Is the CSK password the same as the Passkey?

After that it tries to Install but gives the "500 invalid action" error but my debug token never renew!
    HELP PLEASE!
    09-14-13 10:20 AM
    Xsacha - Can you update the tutorial instructions for how the CSK files should be used?
    09-14-13 01:15 PM
    You don't need the .csk file. On the BlackBerry Code Signing site, check the second option:
    "For BlackBerry PlayBook apps developed using BlackBerry WebWorks, BlackBerry NDK, or AIR - AND - For BlackBerry 10 apps developed using BlackBerry WebWorks, or the BlackBerry 10.2 Beta SDK or earlier. "
    ...and feel out the rest of the form with a correct e-mail address, you'd receive a confirmation and subsequently, the two .csj files.

I'd write a noob proof step by step guide with screen shots if I find a blog to submit to.
    Last edited by N3RVE; 09-14-13 at 06:04 PM.
    09-14-13 03:48 PM
    I figured this out. You don't need the .csk file. On the BlackBerry Code Signing site, check the second option:
    "For BlackBerry PlayBook apps developed using BlackBerry WebWorks, BlackBerry NDK, or AIR - AND - For BlackBerry 10 apps developed using BlackBerry WebWorks, or the BlackBerry 10.2 Beta SDK or earlier. "
    ...and feel out the rest of the form with a correct e-mail address, you'd receive a confirmation and subsequently, the two .csj files.

I'd write a noob proof step by step guide with screen shots if I find a blog to submit to.
    I did that, and it works until you install the debugtoken.bar file; then it says it's for the wrong device..or something to that extent.
    09-14-13 04:00 PM
    I did that, and it works until you install the debugtoken.bar file; then it says it's for the wrong device..or something to that extent.
    Please post the exact error you get. It will help narrow down possible problems. What are you using to sideload the debugtoken unto your device?

I've posted a simplified version of the guide here: N3RVE: How To Register and Activate a Debug Token for BlackBerry10
    Last edited by N3RVE; 09-14-13 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Grammar
    AshDeezy and zavar like this.
    09-14-13 05:54 PM
2,524 ... 8889909192 ...