Posted by wrong
    08-19-13 08:26 PM
    Pin:2B06AA7F....im tryna fix instagram for blackberry 10! cud u add me and help me fig this out plz??

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 08:49 PM
    I gave up using all the apps and the Momentics IDE - I am now running Spotify and some other android apps on my Q10 Its running just fine without any crashes.

I have a Blackberry Q10 on 10.1.0.4200 and running Mac osx 10.6.8. on my home computer.

There are lots of other ways to achieve the same thing but this is what worked for me.

1. Request Signing Keys from Blackberry

Request tokens here. Keep note of the 'PIN' you chose.

When you complete the form make sure you pick the option on the form for:
    BlackBerry PlayBook apps developed using BlackBerry WebWorks, BlackBerry NDK, or AIR - AND - For BlackBerry 10 apps developed using BlackBerry WebWorks, or the BlackBerry Native Plug-in for Visual Studio.

You will get an email within 2 hours containing two keys:
    • client-PBDT-XXXXXX.csj
    • client-RDK-XXXXXX.csj

(XXXXXX will be a different number for you)

Save these files somewhere you remember.

2. Create your debug Key.

I used a site called https://barinstall.com to create my bar debug key.

- Signup an account at barinstall.com

- Upload your two signing keys:

https://barinstall.com/signingkeys.php
    (when logged into your bar install account)
    client-PBDT-XXXXXX.csj
    client-RDK-XXXXXX.csj

- Create a debug token
    https://barinstall.com/debugtoken.php
    Download your DebugToken.bar (it will be something like XXXXXX.bar when you have created it at bar install) and put it somewhere handy for later on.

3. Convert your android applications into blackberry format.
    Again I just used Bar Install to do this for me.

- Download the .apk files for the applications you want. I grabbed spotify from this link:
    Spotify Latest APK file for BlackBerry 10 - Convert to BAR - BlackBerry Forums at BlackBerryEmpire.com

- Login to your Bar Install account then upload your APK
    https://barinstall.com/uploadapk.php

- Then choose to convert it, you will then be able to download the .BAR file to use later on - this is the converted version of the application that is ready to be installed onto your device.

4 Install the new application and debug token onto your phone, via sideloading.

- Follow these instructions to get everything you need to sideload:
    Sideload Android apps to your BlackBerry 10 device using Google Chrome | CrackBerry.com

- Open the sideload extension in Chrome and connect to your device.
    - Install the debug token XXXXXX.bar you created earlier.
    - Install the Application.bar file.

5. Run the application on your device.

Hope that helps someone out.

Phil.
    Surely will try to do this.
    Thank you for this tutorial
    08-19-13 09:17 PM
    For pins:24ef309f, 24e2e86a, 266cf181, 24ea4D94, 2b06aa7f, 2afdc5fc
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5y1mto0t2pp15xe/SM1R3Ccs4h
    all my other links are now dead as this debug will work for every one who has got one from me so far.
    T1984M likes this.
    08-20-13 12:05 AM
    I got new device, so i had to get new tokens. my questions is all the apk i had converted previously, do i have to convert them again for the new device with the new registered tokens?
    08-20-13 12:50 AM
    I got new device, so i had to get new tokens. my questions is all the apk i had converted previously, do i have to convert them again for the new device with the new registered tokens?
    Yes

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    08-20-13 02:09 AM
    You guys can try and create your own debugtoken.bar with a few steps that worked for me.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...en-csk-841172/
    08-20-13 09:49 AM
    I thought it might be a no (although I haven't used mometics) I'll keep watch to see if it's possible though then maybe try that way. Thanks

Channel: C000EE4F7/ Me and Everything BlackBerry
    Yeah so it turns out you CAN do multiple PINs through Momentics.

You need to make sure that you run a setup with your own device on USB so that it can download the Signing Tokens from the BB site. Also you need to make sure your BB Jam site is setup.

You just keep changing the PIN on the simulator(you need to reopen the controller after each restart or the PIN change doesn't take) and restart the simulator, connect to it in Momentics.

Then you need to bring up the Properties>Debug Token Details>Create. You should see your PIN listed on the left. Choose your save location at the top and Voila.

I sideloaded some apps using this debug token to install to the simulator. Seemed to work fine.

It is nice because I don't need to request the Signing Tokens from the BB site and wait for them to be mailed to me...
    PodgeyBB likes this.
    08-20-13 03:41 PM
    New device = renew token.

You only ever have to register token once.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 06:53 PM
    New device = renew token.

You only ever have to register token once.

Posted via CB10
    xsacha, is upgraded device to new OS (with security wipe on board) considered as new device?
    08-20-13 07:09 PM
    I was able to drag the APK on to the convertandroidapp, but where do i find the converted BAR files?
    08-20-13 10:15 PM
    I was able to drag the APK on to the convertandroidapp, but where do i find the converted BAR files?
    They should be created within the Android folder where convertandroidapp is located, I think you have to do something to link convertandroidapp to the debug (although I haven't done that since xsacha first posted this way and it was slightly different then)

Channel: C000EE4F7/ Me and Everything BlackBerry
    wazzugrad likes this.
    08-20-13 10:46 PM
    Thanks, they showed up, just had to try it a few times. Not sure why they didnt show up right away.
    08-20-13 10:52 PM
    What's wrong?

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-screen-shot-2013-08-21-18.30.38.jpg

Blackberry Link 1.1.1.33
    08-21-13 09:31 AM
    Kirill - I had the same issue, gave up trying to fix and just generated the tokens using barinstall.com. Was easier for me than the command line option.
    08-21-13 03:05 PM
    having some problems and looking for some help. i had already registered keys my token expired but now i cant renew or create new keys

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-error.jpg
    08-21-13 06:43 PM
    Not sure if this has been covered in this gigantic thread, and I'm not gonna read everything to find out. I am still on WinXP and dragging the csj files onto the RegisterToken.bat file within Windows Explorer wasn't working for me. Kept saying it could not find *.csj file. I had to open a command window (Start -> Run: cmd.exe) then cd to the AndroidPack directory and then run the RegisterToken.bat manually with the csj file names as parameters: RegisterToken.bat client-PBDT-<xxx>.csj client-RDK-<xxx>.csj. That got the process rolling and I was able to convert Audible for my Z10. Maybe this will help someone that hit the same problem I did...

Oh, and thank you xsacha, for sharing this great information with us!

-Mike
    08-21-13 08:41 PM
    Hey guys. This method allows you to run any Android 2.3.3 app in Blackberry 10.1. Even if the app is using NATIVE CODE.
    Update: Now works with Android 4.2.2 apps using 10.2 Beta OS.

Requirements
    1. Java JRE
    2. My Android-Pack: (Windows) (Mac) (Linux).
    3. Debug Token in same directory as Android-Pack
    Create Debug Token:
    1. Simply request tokens here. Keep note of the 'PIN' you chose.
    2. Edit config.txt and pinlist.txt from Android-Pack. Fill it in according to the examples and instructions it contains.
    3. Copy the two .csj files that were emailed to you in to the same directory as the pack and then run RegisterToken.

You should have a debugtoken.bar if everything went successfully. Now you can continue.

Convert and Side-load Android Apps:
    Windows: Drag any Android app .apk on to ConvertAndroidApp.
    Mac/Linux: Run ./ConvertAndroidApp.sh MyAndroidApp.apk and install resulting .bar file.

Remember: Every 30 days you just need to run RenewToken

Frequency Asked Questions
    • Why does it tell me my keystore password is incorrect? This usually means you are registering a second time. To register a second time you need to move or delete your debugtoken and your old registration files. They are located in %APPDATA%\..\Local\Research In Motion
    • My app crashes/doesn't work properly. Why? Catlog is your friend! Sideload this. Crash your app. This will tell you why.

This has been working for months now. Sorry for not getting it out to you guys earlier!
    08-21-13 08:47 PM
    xsacha, is upgraded device to new OS (with security wipe on board) considered as new device?
    No, just sideload the old debug token if PIN didn't change.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 04:09 AM
    Has anyone tried to get Quicken 1.1 to work? Crashes for me, but I'm not 100% confident I didn't screw something up...
    08-22-13 09:29 AM
    Why does this say run ANY Android app on BB10 and some of the apps like Tinder wont work? Not trying to be a smartass or anything just curious and 86 pages is a bit much *shrugs*
    08-22-13 11:01 AM
    xsacha, Appreciate your great contribution to this forum and all the help.

I have been using Debugtoken generated by your method for a longtime and it works perfect. Just wondering is there a way to link the signing files to Blackberry ID.

Pls advise. Thanks in advance.
    08-22-13 02:46 PM
    Apparently there is but I haven't cared to look in to it.
    There should be some doco on the Blackberry developer website for linking to BBID using the new (10.2+) method.

Why does this say run ANY Android app on BB10 and some of the apps like Tinder wont work? Not trying to be a smartass or anything just curious and 86 pages is a bit much *shrugs*
    Use 'LogCat' to find out why your app isn't working. Also, you will want the latest 10.2 leak to ensure compatibility with Android 4.2.2 and below apps.
    08-22-13 07:30 PM
    Apparently there is but I haven't cared to look in to it.
    There should be some doco on the Blackberry developer website for linking to BBID using the new (10.2+) method.

Use 'LogCat' to find out why your app isn't working. Also, you will want the latest 10.2 leak to ensure compatibility with Android 4.2.2 and below apps.
    Hey xsacha,

I've been able to to get everything right until I tried opening my apps. Once it reaches 1/4th of the loading the app crashes. I also tried the CatLog app, but it too crashes on the same time as the Instagram app ive tried. Do you know what would be the cause of this? Ive installed the latest 10.2 leak (1371).

Thanks in advance.
    08-23-13 06:57 PM
    Wait, CatLog itself crashes?
    That indicates an issue with your Android runtime. Did you sideload an Android runtime?

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 08:56 PM
2,524 ... 8586878889 ...