This process working fine for me until : cannot drag/drop the 2 csj files onto register token file. Is it because the whole android pack is still in a WinZip file (Altho unzipped)? Should I save the unzipped files to another location and then drag /drop the two csj files?
    Thanks for any help.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, create a folder, then extract those files to that folder. also move the csj files to that folder before dropping them on RegisterToken.bat.
    kennyg17 likes this.
    08-16-13 02:43 AM
    Can anyone please create me a token? Pin 2AD11B01

Thank you
    Here is your Token
    Attached Files
    kennyg17 likes this.
    08-16-13 02:48 AM
    How do I know it's installed the app? It opens the dialog box when I drop an .apk file onto Convert Android app and it has a bunch of text then it closes and I can't see what it said. Any ideas? I have the debug token and everything else seems to match the the first steps accordingly.

Edit: After looking at the Developer Mode it says that I have a debug token but it isn't recognized by this device. What went wrong?
    Last edited by GiggleGoddess; 08-16-13 at 12:50 PM.
    08-16-13 05:58 AM
    Here is your Token
    Awesome! Thank you
    08-16-13 08:22 AM
    Contrary to your understanding, applications converted using a debug token aren't signed. They are generated using a debug token that is signed and PIN specific. That's why they only install on that device with the PIN. On the other hand, applications converted using the regular conversion method are signed using a dev cert. That's why they are distributable.

Now on to your question, any application converted using debug token will never install on that device except the debug token is installed on that device, even if the runtime doesn't require debug token at all. So if a debug token isn't installed, then only regular converted apps will install.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    Thank you!

That is the answer I wanted, although it isn't the answer I hoped for.

Now I understand it completely. I wonder if we'll get a runtime that will support a majority of Android apps without using the debug token? Then we can all reconvert our APK files to bar files in the normal way and be done with the debug process.
    Last edited by KenV54; 08-16-13 at 12:36 PM.
    08-16-13 09:33 AM
    Can anyone make me a token? pin 2ab75d2f
    08-16-13 11:17 PM
    Yes, create a folder, then extract those files to that folder. also move the csj files to that folder before dropping them on RegisterToken.bat.
    So I created a folder, extracted the files to that fold, and dropped the 2 cjs files to the RegisterToken.bat. I received these messages...

Error: could not find or load main class.net.rim.device.codesigning.barsigner.BarSign er

There was an error registering your tokens: c:\users\Ken\sideload\BB10\client-PBRT-2053078.csj

Does this mean there wasn't an error registering token RDK? and what do I do now? Thanks !
    08-17-13 06:04 AM
    Can anyone make me a token? pin 2ab75d2f
    heres your debug.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ufne9a2xwt...debugtoken.bar
    08-17-13 06:13 AM
    thanks bro
    08-17-13 02:04 PM
    My personal computer is out of whack and unfortunately I can't install the JRE on my work laptop. Any chance someone can make me a token? I'll send you my .csj files if necessary.

PIN is 334375a9

Thanks!
    08-17-13 03:46 PM
    Can somebody please make me a token? My PIN is 2AD8AEAB
    08-17-13 04:24 PM
    08-17-13 08:41 PM
    Can somebody please make me a token? My PIN is 266C8FBD
    08-18-13 10:07 AM
    I keep getting this error when I try to install the debug token

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-untitled.jpg

Any ideas please?
    08-18-13 12:15 PM
    I keep getting this error when I try to install the debug token
    Any ideas please?
    I can't pretend to know a lot about this all but I do know about the process of elimination so does it give you the same error in Momentics IDE?

This might be a stupid question and probably unrelated, but I see it is Win 8 so are you running it as Administrator? All the batch files as well as the DDPB app?

I hope I was helpful...
    Cheers
    08-18-13 12:37 PM
    Just select the 2nd option to get the csj files if you select the first option you will get csk file.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 01:41 PM
    So I didn't bother going through all of the pages for this thread and I know that makes me a bad person but here was my 2 cents:

Heads-up:

Model: STL-100-1
    S/N: Suck It! :-P

Was having trouble getting the csj files from the BB Site because it kept redirecting me to Jam (where I went and created an account because I thought it would help) and sending me a CSK file.

Do instead I downloaded and installed Momentics IDE, connected my Zed and ran the Add Device Wizard.

I put my password in to pair the device, then on the signing page, I put in my details and it opened a new window to sign into Blackberry ID.

Then it told me that it had downloaded the Blackberry ID Token (You will notice now in the "%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Research In Motion" folder, there is now an "author.p12" file and a "bbidtoken.csk" file.

I hit next and selected "Create a debug Token" and clicked finish...

I then went into the properties on the device and the "Debug Token Details..." and clicked upload to ensure it was on my device.

After this, I went back to "%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Research In Motion" and copied the debugtoken1.bar to the Android Pack folder, removed the "1" from its name and then everything worked fine from there.

The apps I have working now from this method are:

Instagram 4.1.2
    Catch Archie 1.0.1.0
    9GAG 1.0.44.0
    Shazam 1.7.8059.0
    StumbleUpon 1.0.114.0
    Steam 1.0.6/1328177
    Skype 4.0.0.22098
    Gumtree ZA 1.0.0

Busy downloading Middle Manager of Justice and Pacific Rim to test out. Will let y'all know ASAP.
    08-18-13 04:57 PM
    Does anyone know how this will work with the new BBID token signing? I tried to get some new keys using this tutorial as I have been doing, but now instead of getting the 2 files via email, the debug token file downloads right to the pc and now its only 1 file, keyed to your BBID, which may make everything easier in the long run. The BBID token is a csk file, and if you try to register it through this tutorial method, it doesn't work, How do I get the token to the Z10?
    08-18-13 08:53 PM
    Does anyone know how this will work with the new BBID token signing? I tried to get some new keys using this tutorial as I have been doing, but now instead of getting the 2 files via email, the debug token file downloads right to the pc and now its only 1 file, keyed to your BBID, which may make everything easier in the long run. The BBID token is a csk file, and if you try to register it through this tutorial method, it doesn't work, How do I get the token to the Z10?
    I haven't looked much into the new way(although Kris said it is easier) I'll stick with what I know. If you select PlayBook instead of bb10 when requested keys they'll send you the 2 csj files which still work to create the debug for bb10.

Channel: C000EE4F7/ Me and Everything BlackBerry
    mmcpher likes this.
    08-18-13 09:23 PM
    Can someone create a token for 333c00f4?? thanks in advance.
    08-18-13 09:57 PM
    need a token desperately too! pin: 2acaa924
    08-19-13 01:09 AM
    It seems the only way to get debug token is from Momentics IDE (going to try in a few minutes), since link at first page keeps taking me to BB jam website and only procures CSK file instead of CSJ...

*I got my Q10 debugtoken long ago and my brother-in-law Z10 need to sideload android apps now, it seems the method in first page for retrieving the token need to be revised, no?*
    08-19-13 01:26 AM
    It seems the only way to get debug token is from Momentics IDE (going to try in a few minutes), since link at first page keeps taking me to BB jam website and only procures CSK file instead of CSJ...

*I got my Q10 debugtoken long ago and my brother-in-law Z10 need to sideload android apps now, it seems the method in first page for retrieving the token need to be revised, no?*
    Select PlayBook instead of bb10 on the signing keys page. you will be emailed 2 csj files, follow the method and the created debug token will work for your bb10.

Channel: C000EE4F7/ Me and Everything BlackBerry
    08-19-13 02:31 AM
    Having trouble getting the install to work over wifi
    08-19-13 02:49 AM
    Yo, ERFrizki

Check the precious page to see what I did to get it working with Momentics.

Otherwise, select the PlayBook option for the signing token.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Nharzhool; 08-19-13 at 06:02 PM.
    08-19-13 03:28 AM
2,524 ... 8384858687 ...