Need some help creating my debug token!
    As you might already know, BlackBerry keys order website changed

https://www.blackberry.com/SignedKeys/codesigning.html

Previously (as you can tell in the youtube video) you had to select the option "For BlackBerry Playbook OS and BlackBerry 10 and higher" and fill the information below to request the TWO csj files and complete the steps.
    now, with the website changes, there are 3 options to select
    -For BlackBerry 10
    -For BlackBerry PlayBook
    -For BlackBerry OS 7.x and lower

the difference is that, when you select "For BB10", the site redirects you to sign in with your BlackBerry id, and finally when the process is done, you only get this file "bbtokenid.csk", (guess not compatible with xSacha android-packs)

Now, how can I create my debug token now and install it on 10.2.0.1047 (STL100-1) ?

already tried with the playbook option, and succesfully uploaded the debug token with sachesi software (acording developers mode, it�s working) but apps dont even open after being installled, seems like only works with Playbook.
    If that's the case sorry people I'll have to figure that out first( unless some1 has csj files they haven't registered yet?)

Channel: C000EE4F7 /Me, Everything BlackBerry, debug requests and sideloading help
    08-13-13 12:44 AM
    If that's the case sorry people I'll have to figure that out first( unless some1 has csj files they haven't registered yet?)

Channel: C000EE4F7 /Me, Everything BlackBerry, debug requests and sideloading help
    Works with the PlayBook option!!
    Finally!
    I tried by wiping my phone and creating a new debugtoken with the Playbook option and now it�s working on STL.100-1 10.2.0.1047
    I think it was crashing with this "810 runtime" I had previously uploaded, maybe that�s why it wasn�t running.

Btw, is there any way to get rid or hide the bottom bar (while playing Android apps) like the previous version (10.1) ?
    PodgeyBB likes this.
    08-13-13 03:52 AM
    Need some help creating my debug token!
    As you might already know, BlackBerry keys order website changed

https://www.blackberry.com/SignedKeys/codesigning.html

Previously (as you can tell in the youtube video) you had to select the option "For BlackBerry Playbook OS and BlackBerry 10 and higher" and fill the information below to request the TWO csj files and complete the steps.
    now, with the website changes, there are 3 options to select
    -For BlackBerry 10
    -For BlackBerry PlayBook
    -For BlackBerry OS 7.x and lower
    That's also the URL I used to create my debug tokens.

I don't see any changes, I still see two checkboxes (well...three, but that checkbox is grayed out until you select OS7).
    08-13-13 06:28 AM
    I am trying to get tokens, but I keep getting a "bbidtoken.csk" is that the correct file? It automatically downloads as well, it didn't come via email.
    08-13-13 10:04 AM
    can someone get me a debugtoken? i can't get the app to work.
    08-13-13 03:34 PM
    I am trying to get tokens, but I keep getting a "bbidtoken.csk" is that the correct file? It automatically downloads as well, it didn't come via email.
    Miguel said on the previous page that if selecting PlayBook you will still get csj files and the created debug will work on bb10 too.

Channel: C000EE4F7/ Me and Everything BlackBerry
    08-13-13 04:32 PM
    yeah i am getting the same think. i am not very knowledgeable in this... so if someone can clarify what it is, it would be really appreciated
    08-13-13 04:34 PM
    On Mac 10.8.4

1. I installed the JRE (and confirmed its installation by going to Verify Java Version)
    2. I received my two CSJ files and copied them into Android-Pack-8August-Mac folder which I downloaded from the front page of this thread
    3. I run Termainl and CD to that directory
    4. I type SH RegisterToken.sh and I get the following error:

Error: Could not find or load main class net.rim.device.codesigning.barsigner.BarSigner

Any ideas?
    08-14-13 06:55 AM
    hi guys

it works fine, some application have some errors, is there any specific way to delete them? or just the simple way as we delete all applications?????

thanks
    08-14-13 09:37 AM
    guys Ya'll r greatttt i got Zello And Candy Crush workin i need my other device debugtoken PLS

PIN : 2abfe89d Thx
    Pls someone

BlackBerry Snow WhiteZ10 Flawless
    08-14-13 10:16 AM
    Pls someone

BlackBerry Snow WhiteZ10 Flawless
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j67a4a7ie1lar79/_2XVzUpebu
    there you go
    AndreyLepher likes this.
    08-14-13 03:22 PM
    ive got my .csj files, when i run the registertoken it says it cannot open the csj. file

any suggestions?
    08-14-13 03:52 PM
    Did you copy those files into the same directory as registertoken? I am not expert in this process but thats the first thing I would check....
    08-14-13 05:09 PM
    Did you copy those files into the same directory as registertoken? I am not expert in this process but thats the first thing I would check....
    yes i did, ive re-downloaded the android pack and the .csj files with no luck. just sent another request for some csj files. maybe the first ones sent to me were bad?
    08-14-13 09:23 PM
    yes i did, ive re-downloaded the android pack and the .csj files with no luck. just sent another request for some csj files. maybe the first ones sent to me were bad?
    As I mentioned, I am no expert but I suppose it's worth a shot with the new CSJ files.

Let us know how you get on.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 09:28 PM
    As I mentioned, I am no expert but I suppose it's worth a shot with the new CSJ files.

Let us know how you get on.

Posted via CB10
    Check if you have a file named author p12 in research in motion/ local on your pc along with 2 other files I can't remember, delete or move them to the bb10 desktop folder and start fresh

08-14-13 09:35 PM
    well i finally got my debug token, had to use a different android pack, but now that its on my phone all apps sideloaded act like before. instagram, candy crush, ect do not work.
    08-14-13 11:00 PM
    I can't download it on mega, 0% for 2 mins and i gave up. Something wrong with link, plz help.

Edit: it's okay, i got another source

Edit 2: Hey i got his error, "Failed to decrypt keystore..." I am sure that the pw i used is correct, any other idea why this happened?
    Last edited by g2gcya; 08-15-13 at 12:46 PM.
    08-15-13 11:45 AM
    I've been sideloading a number of Android apps, some requiring the debug token, some not. My understanding is that with the 10.2.0.810 runtime the debug token may not be required for as many apps, but with the 1047 runtime it is, and probably with subsequent OS upgrades, like 1157 or higher.

If that is true, I understand that I have to keep re-registering the debugtoken every month.

If later versions of runtime do not require the debug token, will the /already signed bar files/ still require the debugtoken associated with them when used on the later runtimes? If not, will I have to reconvert all my APK files using a regular APK to bar converter, and then load those unsigned bars? In other words, do signed bar files always require the debugtoken regardless of the Android runtime?

I hope I've asked the question in a clear way.
    08-15-13 08:38 PM
    I've been sideloading a number of Android apps, some requiring the debug token, some not. My understanding is that with the 10.2.0.810 runtime the debug token may not be required for as many apps, but with the 1047 runtime it is, and probably with subsequent OS upgrades, like 1157 or higher.

If that is true, I understand that I have to keep re-registering the debugtoken every month.

If later versions of runtime do not require the debug token, will the /already signed bar files/ still require the debugtoken associated with them when used on the later runtimes? If not, will I have to reconvert all my APK files using a regular APK to bar converter, and then load those unsigned bars? In other words, do signed bar files always require the debugtoken regardless of the Android runtime?

I'm not 100% clear on your question but I'll tell you what I do know.
    When I used 810 runtine instagram etc worked without debug but apps like templerun etc when loaded worked but was unresponsive to touch so useless, I went to 1047 and needed a debug to get them to load but they all function properly with this runtime, if you remove your debug they'll stop working but you just need to sideload another debug and they'll start working again with no need to sideload them again.

08-15-13 08:48 PM
    I'm not 100% clear on your question but I'll tell you what I do know.
    When I used 810 runtine instagram etc worked without debug but apps like templerun etc when loaded worked but was unresponsive to touch so useless, I went to 1047 and needed a debug to get them to load but they all function properly with this runtime, if you remove your debug they'll stop working but you just need to sideload another debug and they'll start working again with no need to sideload them again.

OK, sorry, that wasn't exactly my question. I'll try to restate it for clarity.

The question is, if some future runtime no longer requires any Android bar files to be converted via a debug token to work properly, for example, your Instagram app, will the Instagram app that you /have already/ converted using your debug token then work without a debugtoken being installed on the Z10?

Say, for example, there is a new runtime (in 1157 or another future OS leak or upgrade) which does not require a debugtoken for most bar files to work, and you load your already debug'ed Instagram bar file, but do not load your debugtoken, will that same debug'ed Instagram app work, or will you have to convert a new Instagram APK to a new bar file /without/ a debug token?

I don't know how to state it more clearly than that--best I can do.
    08-15-13 09:05 PM
    This process working fine for me until : cannot drag/drop the 2 csj files onto register token file. Is it because the whole android pack is still in a WinZip file (Altho unzipped)? Should I save the unzipped files to another location and then drag /drop the two csj files?
    Thanks for any help.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 10:29 PM
    Can anyone please create me a token? Pin 2AD11B01

Thank you
    08-15-13 11:19 PM
    Can anyone please create me a token? Pin 2AD11B01

Thank you
    I'll create you one. I will send a link here within the day.

EDIT:

I'm getting error. You can do it yourself. Hit this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/i7prj3vrq3...oid%20pack.rar

That's an Android pack with your 2 csj inside. Just drag those 2 in the RegisterToken.bat. No need to edit the config.txt

Good luck!
    Last edited by iansantos17; 08-16-13 at 01:07 AM.
    08-16-13 12:19 AM

Contrary to your understanding, applications converted using a debug token aren't signed. They are generated using a debug token that is signed and PIN specific. That's why they only install on that device with the PIN. On the other hand, applications converted using the regular conversion method are signed using a dev cert. That's why they are distributable.

Now on to your question, any application converted using debug token will never install on that device except the debug token is installed on that device, even if the runtime doesn't require debug token at all. So if a debug token isn't installed, then only regular converted apps will install.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    KenV54 and PodgeyBB like this.
    08-16-13 02:36 AM
2,524 ... 8283848586 ...