Posted via CB10
    This is your Debug token
    Attached Files
    08-11-13 05:21 PM
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-error.jpg

help me , please!! Error
    08-11-13 06:04 PM
    This is your Debug token
    Thanks for the debug token. I am thinking 10.2.0.1047. Is there anyway I can downgrade the o/s. Phone is running slow.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 06:17 PM
    1) Did you already use these files to create a debugtoken before? Every set can only be registered once, after that you just have to renew.
    Fix: order new files+register

2) Did you make sure '%username%/appdata/local/research in motion' has no files in it related to the registration (three files)? Old files interfere with new registrations.
    Fix: move the old files to another folder(backup just to be safe)+register
    No, I didn't check my appdata. I will do that and let you know what happens . Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    08-11-13 09:56 PM
    Hello,

Relatively new to BlackBerry Z10 (coming from Nokia N900 and N9). Z10 is not bad at all, more than what I have expected from what I have stereotyped about BlackBerry.

Thanks by the way for these threads, I was able to quickly get the hang of things and able to convert APKs to BAR quickly.

noticed that there is more than one method available for doing this. There are online converters, etc. as well as the "debug token" method described here. Quick question: if I plan to share my converted files, what is the better method? Debug Token method, or just do it via online converters? Reason I asked is because from what I have read - and please correct my understanding - it looks like apps that were converted via the "debug token" method are intended to be run on whatever PIN it has been configured, yes? So will that result to the converted app not running when shared to others?

Appreciate the response. Keep up the great work! It made me think twice into selling my Z10.
    08-12-13 01:11 AM
    Thanks for the debug token. I am thinking 10.2.0.1047. Is there anyway I can downgrade the o/s. Phone is running slow.

Posted via CB10
    The OS you are running is awesome. I wouldn't downgrade it if I were you. Do a couple of hard reset by holding the volume up and down keys at the same time for 20 seconds until the device reboots, maybe that will improve the performance of your device. But if you still want to have the knowledge of downgrading an OS, then check this thread out Downgrading Leak OS to Official OS

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    Last edited by dustmalik; 08-12-13 at 01:42 AM.
    08-12-13 01:28 AM
    Hello,

Relatively new to BlackBerry Z10 (coming from Nokia N900 and N9). Z10 is not bad at all, more than what I have expected from what I have stereotyped about BlackBerry.

Thanks by the way for these threads, I was able to quickly get the hang of things and able to convert APKs to BAR quickly.

noticed that there is more than one method available for doing this. There are online converters, etc. as well as the "debug token" method described here. Quick question: if I plan to share my converted files, what is the better method? Debug Token method, or just do it via online converters? Reason I asked is because from what I have read - and please correct my understanding - it looks like apps that were converted via the "debug token" method are intended to be run on whatever PIN it has been configured, yes? So will that result to the converted app not running when shared to others?

Appreciate the response. Keep up the great work! It made me thuink twice into selling my Z10.
    Yes, any .bar generated using a debug token is specific to the PIN used in creating that debug token, therefore can't be distributed.
    But .bars generated and signed using online converters are distributable.

08-12-13 01:36 AM
    Yes, any .bar generated using a debug token is specific to the PIN used in creating that debug token, therefore can't be distributed.
    But .bars generated and signed like the online ones are distributable.

Great; thanks for helping me to confirm my understanding.
    08-12-13 01:40 AM
    Hi guys im kinda new at this...i tried creating debug token but get an "error: unable to open csj files" - "there was an error registering your token". please help...
    if someone would please create a token for me.. i would really appreciate it my pin is 2AC49EA0
    Thanx
    08-12-13 04:23 AM
    Hi guys im kinda new at this...i tried creating debug token but get an "error: unable to open csj files" - "there was an error registering your token". please help...
    if someone would please create a token for me.. i would really appreciate it my pin is 2AC49EA0
    Thanx
    Here is your debug token
    Attached Files
    08-12-13 11:25 AM
    ca not get any android 4.2.2 apps to convert. been at it again for 5 hours today. deleted everything from the old version, redid all the steps. smoked a pack and a half of ciggs, drank two pots of coffee and even threatened my z10 with a cliff drop and nothing in 4.2.2 works for me. always gives me a 500 error. Strange that all the other apks that are 2.3.3 work perfectly....
    08-12-13 12:20 PM
    Here is your debug token
    Thnx sooooo much Bro much appreciated!!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 12:58 PM
    PLS PLS someone creat debug token for me too PLS my pin Is
    2ac4ff0a

Thx guys
    08-12-13 04:29 PM
    PLS PLS someone creat debug token for me too PLS my pin Is
    2ac4ff0a

Thx guys
    Here is your Debug token
    Attached Files
    08-12-13 05:05 PM
    Here is your Debug token
    WOW thx thx thxxxxx :O
    08-12-13 05:25 PM
    its not workin here no matter what i tries to install always Get error pff
    08-12-13 05:48 PM
    someone gets zello workin ?
    08-12-13 05:51 PM
    On the Xsacha method, the website for debug tokens is not the same- gives me two other options of:

For BlackBerry 10 apps developed using BlackBerry NDK, AIR, or Android, or for BlackBerry PlayBook apps developed using Android.

For BlackBerry PlayBook apps developed using BlackBerry WebWorks, BlackBerry NDK, or AIR - AND - For apps developed using the BlackBerry Native Plug-in for Visual Studio.

When I click on the first option, I am provided a bbidtoken, not a debug token. Please help? Should I click on the second option (Playbook apps)?
    08-12-13 06:44 PM
    guys Ya'll r greatttt i got Zello And Candy Crush workin i need my other device debugtoken PLS

PIN : 2abfe89d Thx
    08-12-13 08:02 PM
    What leak and runtime are you using?
    Edit* thatplaybookguy

Channel: C000EE4F7/ Music & Films
    08-12-13 08:36 PM
    Can someone make me a debug token. I can't seem to get it working.
    My pin. 333C4DAA

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 09:00 PM
    Debug Token website is not the same as tutorial
    On the Xsacha method, the website for debug tokens is not the same- gives me two other options of:

For BlackBerry 10 apps developed using BlackBerry NDK, AIR, or Android, or for BlackBerry PlayBook apps developed using Android.

For BlackBerry PlayBook apps developed using BlackBerry WebWorks, BlackBerry NDK, or AIR - AND - For apps developed using the BlackBerry Native Plug-in for Visual Studio.

When I click on the first option, I am provided a bbidtoken, not a debug token. Please help? Should I click on the second option (Playbook apps)?

I'M TRYING PLAYBOOK APPS OPTION...
    08-12-13 10:04 PM
    Much appreciation to xsacha for this method and the work he has put in. I've had some improvement (Nook installs & Viber does too but it does not seem to access contacts). However none of the Google apps will allow me to sign in so Voice won't go beyond the 'add account' screen. Google Music and YouTube, similar.
    08-12-13 10:48 PM
    Got my debug tokens installed one given to me on Truth thread and one done by myself. Truth is on my z10 mine on my PB, they are installed and valid but when trying to convert apk to bar for the z10 gives me the error massage application author doesn't match debug token author and doesn't install. Any recommendations? It runs and converts the bar sometimes it even places a bar file on the folder but dosnt install it and if you sideload it by other method same result. I'm using the Android pack I used to create the PB token do I need a different one for the Z10?

Posted from the best mobile device Z10
    08-12-13 11:26 PM
    Need some help creating my debug token!
    As you might already know, BlackBerry keys order website changed

https://www.blackberry.com/SignedKeys/codesigning.html

Previously (as you can tell in the youtube video) you had to select the option "For BlackBerry Playbook OS and BlackBerry 10 and higher" and fill the information below to request the TWO csj files and complete the steps.
    now, with the website changes, there are 3 options to select
    -For BlackBerry 10
    -For BlackBerry PlayBook
    -For BlackBerry OS 7.x and lower

the difference is that, when you select "For BB10", the site redirects you to sign in with your BlackBerry id, and finally when the process is done, you only get this file "bbtokenid.csk", (guess not compatible with xSacha android-packs)

Now, how can I create my debug token now and install it on 10.2.0.1047 (STL100-1) ?

already tried with the playbook option, and succesfully uploaded the debug token with sachesi software (acording developers mode, it�s working) but apps dont even open after being installled, seems like only works with Playbook.
    Last edited by Miguel_nanez; 08-13-13 at 12:34 AM.
    08-13-13 12:12 AM
2,524 ... 8182838485 ...