what is the difference between the june 19 vs aug 7 pack?
    08-08-13 01:53 PM
    The way I understand is the 810 runtime runs apps the same way as 1047+token, because it is already 'unlocked' or smthing. If you want to try newer apps without the token, you can always backup the old versions first, right?
    The token method was used for apps on 10.1(running native android code), I am not 100% sure what it adds for 10.2 exactly.
    Regardless, the question is: should I leave sleeping dogs lie since everything works now, or should I go ahead & install a debug token just to ensure things continue to work? I'm currently using Kindle 3.8.xx. I'd like to try Kindle 4.1.1, but don't want to screw things up and have it stop working....
    Last edited by MrGlenn; 08-08-13 at 04:31 PM.
    PJD642 likes this.
    08-08-13 04:00 PM
    what is the difference between the june 19 vs aug 7 pack?
    The Aug 7 pack added the ability to easily generate a single debug token for multiple devices. That way you don't have to worry about managing multiple keys, which a lot of people were having problem doing.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    bluetroll likes this.
    08-08-13 04:16 PM
    I can get the .bar files, but how do I get from the .bar to a usable app on my phone? I downloaded and tried the DDPB method, it says "complete" but there is a red "!" next to the .bar file and I still don't see it anywhere on my phone.
    08-08-13 04:26 PM
    Cant create a debug token. I drag and drop them and it says unable to open CSJ files.... What the? They are in the same folder.
    08-08-13 04:49 PM
    Cant create a debug token. I drag and drop them and it says unable to open CSJ files.... What the? They are in the same folder.
    Download the latest xsacha's Android pack from the OP. Fill in the necessary info in the config.txt file and fill in your PIN in lowercase in the pinlist.txt file. put the csj files in the Android pack folder, then Run the RegisterToken.bat file.

08-08-13 05:29 PM
    Download the latest xsacha's Android pack from the OP. Fill in the necessary info in the config.txt file and fill in your PIN in lowercase in the pinlist.txt file. put the csj files in the Android pack folder, then Run the RegisterToken.bat file.

Just did this several times and it doesn't work, I still get the same error message that the csj files cannot be opened.
    anon3700711 likes this.
    08-08-13 05:52 PM
    Just did this several times and it doesn't work, I still get the same error message that the csj files cannot be opened.
    What he said.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 05:56 PM
    i tryed many times and there say error 505 or something like that.. can u tell me what i did worng?
    08-08-13 09:40 PM
    How do u find the %usernam%\appdata\???

Posted from the best mobile device Z10
    HerwinHrnsh likes this.
    08-08-13 10:10 PM
    Considering there is a clear failure to understand here by some users, let's set some guidelines. Please, do read and pay attention:

• DO NOT - Ask for .BAR files. It's pointless. The apps generated using this method are bound to the device of those that created them using their debug token. e.g. Even if I gave you a .bar file, it WILL NOT WORK because you do not have my debug token.

So what method is used to convert APKs to BARs that work on any device, such as the BARs found elsewhere in the forums or on sites like goodereader.com? Using other tutorials on CB, I've sideloaded BARs converted by others that didn't require a debug token that expires every 30 days...
    08-09-13 12:46 PM
    this is the error code i am getting can anyone show me how to make the signature valid PLEASE HELP failure 881 debug token signature is not valid
    08-09-13 12:51 PM
    thats it does anyone out there in crackberry land can send me a signed working debug token. i am fed up with this not working. i have followed the instructions to the tee. device token is installed on my phone but were it says valid it shows up as signature is not valid....... author and expiration shows no information available. i tried everything Please help
    08-09-13 04:27 PM
    i tryed many times and there say error 505 or something like that.. can u tell me what i did worng?
    You have to give more details in other to get proper help. At what point do you get that error?

08-09-13 04:27 PM
    How do u find the %usernam%\appdata\???

Posted from the best mobile device Z10
    The location should be similar to this > C:\Users\Your User account Name\Appdata \Local\Research in Motion\

08-09-13 04:30 PM
    So what method is used to convert APKs to BARs that work on any device, such as the BARs found elsewhere in the forums or on sites like goodereader.com? Using other tutorials on CB, I've sideloaded BARs converted by others that didn't require a debug token that expires every 30 days...
    It's the normal conversion method. Someone has created a tool to make it easy for beginners like you. Check the thread out http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-tool-822807/

08-09-13 04:34 PM
    this is the error code i am getting can anyone show me how to make the signature valid PLEASE HELP failure 881 debug token signature is not valid
    Download the latest Android pack from the OP. Follow the instructions to the letter and it should work.

08-09-13 04:38 PM
    thats it does anyone out there in crackberry land can send me a signed working debug token. i am fed up with this not working. i have followed the instructions to the tee. device token is installed on my phone but were it says valid it shows up as signature is not valid....... author and expiration shows no information available. i tried everything Please help
    Though I don't have my pc with me right now. But post your PIN here, I should be able to get your debug token within an hour.

08-09-13 04:40 PM
    Though I don't have my pc with me right now. But post your PIN here, I should be able to get your debug token within an hour.

my pin is 333c0507
    08-09-13 06:50 PM
    my pin is 333c0507
    Extract it from the rar archive and sideload it
    Attached Files
    08-09-13 07:47 PM
    OK I will try it tomorrow afternoon. I hope this works. Is this a signed token. Thanks for your help

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 09:30 PM
    I am too having a problem with the CSj files.......the way my config.text shows, it is different than in the video. Am I missing certain information??
    08-09-13 11:23 PM
    OK I will try it tomorrow afternoon. I hope this works. Is this a signed token. Thanks for your help

Posted via CB10
    Yes, a debug token is always signed, but what matters is the PIN it's generated to work with, and in this case, it's your PIN.

08-09-13 11:26 PM
    I am too having a problem with the CSj files.......the way my config.text shows, it is different than in the video. Am I missing certain information??
    The Android pack used in the video is not the one in the OP anymore. it's been updated, but that's nothing to worry about.
    The only difference is, your device PIN shouldn't be in the config.txt file, but the pinlist.txt file. The csj files should be in the folder containing the Android pack files. Then drag the csj files over RegisterToken.bat file.

08-09-13 11:46 PM
    Are you located in the USA

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 12:27 AM
2,524 ... 7980818283 ...