Thank you so much xsacha for this tutorial! I wished it worked for me.. My computer is stupid.

I couldn't generate a debug token/register my csj files with the updated SDK (Aug7). My cmd kept closing immediately after I dragged my csj files to "register token". I also filled in everything correctly. Nothing happened after that.

After dragging it many times to try and make out what was the error, I finally made it out be something wrong with java. It said, "Java(something eomthing)... was unexpected at this time".. I looked throughout the entire thread and I couldn't fix it. Could someone please help? Slash does anyone know what steps I should do?

Thank you!
    08-06-13 02:58 PM
    Since I got the new files, I'm getting an error when trying to register the debug token :S.
    08-06-13 03:12 PM
    Shibahime, Download Java runtime environment appropriate for your pc. For windows 32 bit or 64 bit

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    08-06-13 03:20 PM
    i go to Google play store and it wont let me download the app because i do not have a Google (android) device.. how do you get around this, or am i completely doing this wrong?
    08-06-13 03:21 PM
    i go to Google play store and it wont let me download the app because i do not have a Google (android) device.. how do you get around this, or am i completely doing this wrong?
    Learn how to go about that here Tutorial: How to download an APK file from Google Play Store

08-06-13 03:39 PM
    I got so far as to loading the debug token and converting the apk to bar files, however when I try to install the bar file takes forever to install. Is this normal? Do I install with development on? or off? I tried installing via chrome browser and vnbb10

Thanks
    Your computer is slow. Be patient

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    niceup likes this.
    08-06-13 06:25 PM
    not ANY ..... invoice2go used to work on 10.1 cant get it to go after 10.2 upgrade WTF can anyone help ive tried sooo many times nothing crashes after opening. anyone else having problems with sideloads on 10.2?
    08-06-13 08:32 PM
    Shibahime, Download Java runtime environment appropriate for your pc. For windows 32 bit or 64 bit

Dustmalik, I already did. I tried each at separate occasions and they both came up with the same error. I made sure to fully uninstall one before installing the other. Is there something else I am missing?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by shibahime; 08-07-13 at 12:01 AM.
    08-06-13 11:46 PM
    Use the Latest Android Pack by xsacha to generate the debug token. get the download link from the OP.
    Yeh that seems to of sorted it thanks and obviously thanks to xsacha

Channel: C000EE4F7/ Music & Films
    08-06-13 11:49 PM
    Step 1 Download this package here, has been removed from Mega
    So if you could do like a how to video or some screen shots that be great! I mean if it's not asking to much, I can figure it out but it'd be great to be sure. Just a thought

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 03:10 AM
    error 500 invalid action install_2 when i try to install the debug token on 10.2.0.483

any ideas what to do?
    I've the same problem. I fixed that by using Sachesi to sideload debugtoken.bar. Did u fix this problem?
    08-07-13 03:54 AM
    How do I figure out which Java JRE file is the right one for my computer? I am running windows 7
    08-07-13 05:55 AM
    I successfully downloaded the debug token and i even got the mails. But the folder does not show any debugtoken.bar file
    08-07-13 08:28 AM
    I keep getting the following error whenever trying to create a debug token, or convert APK to BAR:

"You do not have java.exe in your path. Is Java SDK installed?"

What's that supposed to mean? I have a 64-bit and 32-bit version of Java Update 25 installed on my Windows 7 machine. I got this error on a very old version of the android-pack (possibly the very first version) after it worked just fine for a while, so I tried downloading and configuring the latest one (7August) - I get the same error however.

Moreover, when I try to use the "Install.bar" to sideload, a screen flashes too quickly for me to read, and then nothing happens - the sideload never completes. What could be going wrong?
    08-07-13 03:57 PM
    I keep getting the following error whenever trying to create a debug token, or convert APK to BAR:

"You do not have java.exe in your path. Is Java SDK installed?"

What's that supposed to mean? I have a 64-bit and 32-bit version of Java Update 25 installed on my Windows 7 machine. I got this error on a very old version of the android-pack (possibly the very first version) after it worked just fine for a while, so I tried downloading and configuring the latest one (7August) - I get the same error however.

Moreover, when I try to use the "Install.bar" to sideload, a screen flashes too quickly for me to read, and then nothing happens - the sideload never completes. What could be going wrong?
    You have Java JRE installed, not Java SDK...
    08-07-13 04:11 PM
    You have Java JRE installed, not Java SDK...
    I need the SDK as well? Worked just fine without it until now, and the first post mentions nothing about it.

Nevertheless, I tried installing the Java SDK (both 64-bit and 32-bit), and I still get the same error.

Reading through the .bat files, it seems as if the Android Pack is convinced that I don't have Java, even though I do. Might try reinstalling Java to see if that helps anything.
    08-07-13 04:15 PM
    I need the SDK as well? Worked just fine without it until now, and the first post mentions nothing about it.

Nevertheless, I tried installing the Java SDK (both 64-bit and 32-bit), and I still get the same error.

Reading through the .bat files, it seems as if the Android Pack is convinced that I don't have Java, even though I do. Might try reinstalling Java to see if that helps anything.
    You're really not supposed to have both JRE and the SDK installed. It's one or the other, which might be why it's getting confused.
    08-07-13 04:25 PM
    You're really not supposed to have both JRE and the SDK installed. It's one or the other, which might be why it's getting confused.
    Well, I tried removing all traces of Java and reinstalling the JDK only - no luck. I started with the 32-bit version only, didn't work, so I installed the 64-bit and it still doesn't work.

Update: This must be some kind of Java issue however, as I just tried using an unrelated .bat file requiring Java, and it also couldn't find Java. So what the heck has caused Java to break like this?

Edit: Aha, I've figured out the problem. When I was installing a custom ROM on my Nexus 4 recently, the tutorial instructed me to edit the Path system variable. Turns out that broke Java in these batch files. Restored it to the original variable, and everything is working now.
    Last edited by LazyEvul; 08-07-13 at 05:26 PM.
    dimm0k likes this.
    08-07-13 04:38 PM
    How do I figure out which Java JRE file is the right one for my computer? I am running windows 7
    If your copy of windows is 64bit, then sun microsystems recommends you install both the 32bit and 64bit version for reasons I don't want to get into. But if your copy is 32bit, then install only the 32bit version.

08-08-13 01:57 AM
    I successfully downloaded the debug token and i even got the mails. But the folder does not show any debugtoken.bar file
    You have to drag the csj files at the same time over the registertoken.bat.

08-08-13 01:59 AM
    No, just have the csj files in the same directory for latest script.
    Then double click RegisterTokens

People were getting the dragging wrong so I changed it.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 02:04 AM
    Doesn't matter which way I do it . Says I'm already registered

Posted via CB10
    08-08-13 04:02 AM
    1) Did you already use these files to create a debugtoken before? Every set can only be registered once, after that you just have to renew.
    Fix: order new files+register

2) Did you make sure '%username%/appdata/local/research in motion' has no files in it related to the registration (three files)? Old files interfere with new registrations.
    Fix: move the old files to another folder(backup just to be safe)+register
    08-08-13 05:18 AM
    this wont work for me!
    08-08-13 10:55 AM
    Quick question...after several frustrating days, I finally managed to get Kindle to work properly on my Q10 running the 10.2.0.1047 leak by using Chrome to install the .810 bars and then Kindle, before doing anything else with the phone after installing the OS. Not sure what the issue was, as it installed and worked fine on 10.1, and all of my other sideloaded apps worked fine on 10.2.

Regardless, the question is: should I leave sleeping dogs lie since everything works now, or should I go ahead & install a debug token just to ensure things continue to work? I'm currently using Kindle 3.8.xx. I'd like to try Kindle 4.1.1, but don't want to screw things up and have it stop working....
    08-08-13 12:26 PM
2,524 ... 7879808182 ...