For those having issues installing their debug token on OS 10.2, do what @ggilead suggested or use Sachesi to sideload the tokens.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    CTaves likes this.
    07-29-13 07:42 PM
    This is such bull$h!t. I am somewhat computer savvy and haven't yet found a conversion video or tutorial that doesn't ASSUME things I don't know. How about someone making one for folks like me that KNOW which Android app they want but get lost 30 seconds into any of these attempts at "how easy it is to convert" videos. Thanks!
    07-29-13 09:01 PM
    I still have an issue to register my debug token. I've drag those two csj files onto "register token" batch file, and the following error message appeared..
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-error.jpg
    I've connected my Z10 with my PC. And the internet connection is good. But why it still can not made the debugtoken.bar file?
    Would you guys help me please.. thank you
    07-29-13 09:16 PM
    Successfully installed debug token using Chrome's PB extension. However, apk file fail to convert even though it seems to go through the conversion process. Has anyone experienced this issue who has managed to resolve it, and if so, how? Thanks!

Also, does the converted apk to bar files have a 30-day shelf life subject to the token being renewed?
    07-30-13 08:40 AM
    Wow that worked! Thank you so much. Was able to install Google Play Music -> We should get a sticky of working files
    we really should
    07-30-13 08:44 AM
    it seems im unable to convert any apk file to bar. this error comes up. Please help me.......
    I feel your pain as i have the same problem.
    07-30-13 09:04 AM
    Successfully installed debug token using Chrome's PB extension. However, apk file fail to convert even though it seems to go through the conversion process. Has anyone experienced this issue who has managed to resolve it, and if so, how? Thanks!

Also, does the converted apk to bar files have a 30-day shelf life subject to the token being renewed?
    I believe we still are subject to the 30 day renewal. I had the same issue with the converted apk not showing up on the phone. But a bar file did show up in my pc folder and when I installed that bar file through Sachesi it worked fine.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 09:21 AM
    I believe we still are subject to the 30 day renewal. I had the same issue with the converted apk not showing up on the phone. But a bar file did show up in my pc folder and when I installed that bar file through Sachesi it worked fine.

Posted via CB10
    can you explain in step by step how to do it with Sachesi? im not familiar with it
    Thanks
    07-30-13 11:34 AM
    I don't even know enough about it to have a clue how or why it works. This may go long, and please excuse and ignore if you aren't wrestling with this issue. After I followed this tutorial, including downloading Android-Pack etc., sideloading worked as it should, by following xsacha's tutorial instructions. I was able to get the PBDT and RDK files and get the debugtoken bar onto my Z10, and then when I would convert an apk file through ConvertAndroidApp, and the app would appear and function on my Z10.

Of course, never ever leaving well enough alone, I continue to upgrade the OS and as this tends to wipeout the sideloaded apps I have to redo this process every time I do. And with some leaks (and it might be coincidence more than causualy related, following xsacha's tutorial steps, I sometimes couldn't get the debugtoken and/or the app bar file to show up on my phone, with or without error messages appearing. But even while the after-leak attempt to sideload didn't work, it did create a "debugtoken.bar" file and then an "Audible for Android.bar" (which was the app I was trying to sideload) in the Android-Pak folder on my pc. I just couldn't get those 2 bar files onto my phone.

But the good news is this xsacha guy is relentless, and he also has a great tool, Sachesi, for installing bar files, finding OS's, backing up and restoring, etc. And its superior to Blackberry Link and it's free, with only your conscious to tell you to donate to xsacha's site. I use the Windows version.

So I go to the first post in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/ and follow the link to download and install Sachesi.

1) Launch Sachesi and then connect your phone through USB:
    2) select the "Install" tab in Sachesi (if your USB connection to your phone is good, this will generate an inventory of the apps already installed on your phone, but you don't need to look at that right now for sideloading);
    3) select "Install .BAR(s)" under the Sachesi "Tools" section;
    4) navigate in the "Install Files" pop-up window that appears, to the Android-Pack folder on your pc;
    5) choose the "debugtoken.bar" file (which should appear) and Sachesi will transfer the Debug Token to your phone, even if the the above tutorial method did not (it takes some time, so be patient -- if you scroll down to the bottom of the app inventory list on Sachesi, you will see the progress of the transfer;
    6) once it registers as complete on Sachesi, check on your phone's security settings, under "Development Mode" to see if the Debug Token has been installed (it should be);
    7) go back to Sachesi, hit "Install .BAR(s)" again, navigate again to pc's Android-Pack folder and you should see the app bar file there, even though it failed to load onto your phone when you tried using the tutorial's "ConvertAndroidApp" function; and
    8) chose the app bar file and the app will install on your phone.

If you have any troubles, check in the http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/ thread and do a "search thread" for your issue. xsacha has been continually updating Sachesi in response to the feedback, so I check back in and upgrade the program.

Of course, most Android app bar files can be sideloaded using Sachesi install without all of the above because most work without having to have a Debug Token.
    montberry, azmiera, Fnord and 1 others like this.
    07-30-13 02:30 PM
    I still have an issue to register my debug token. I've drag those two csj files onto "register token" batch file, and the following error message appeared..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	1014 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	187265
    I've connected my Z10 with my PC. And the internet connection is good. But why it still can not made the debugtoken.bar file?
    Would you guys help me please.. thank you
    Anyone?
    07-30-13 05:30 PM
    I don't even know enough about it to have a clue how or why it works. This may go long, and please excuse and ignore if you aren't wrestling with this issue. After I followed this tutorial, including downloading Android-Pack etc., sideloading worked as it should, by following xsacha's tutorial instructions. I was able to get the PBDT and RDK files and get the debugtoken bar onto my Z10, and then when I would convert an apk file through ConvertAndroidApp, and the app would appear and function on my Z10.

Of course, never ever leaving well enough alone, I continue to upgrade the OS and as this tends to wipeout the sideloaded apps I have to redo this process every time I do. And with some leaks (and it might be coincidence more than causualy related, following xsacha's tutorial steps, I sometimes couldn't get the debugtoken and/or the app bar file to show up on my phone, with or without error messages appearing. But even while the after-leak attempt to sideload didn't work, it did create a "debugtoken.bar" file and then an "Audible for Android.bar" (which was the app I was trying to sideload) in the Android-Pak folder on my pc. I just couldn't get those 2 bar files onto my phone.

But the good news is this xsacha guy is relentless, and he also has a great tool, Sachesi, for installing bar files, finding OS's, backing up and restoring, etc. And its superior to Blackberry Link and it's free, with only your conscious to tell you to donate to xsacha's site. I use the Windows version.

So I go to the first post in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/ and follow the link to download and install Sachesi.

1) Launch Sachesi and then connect your phone through USB:
    2) select the "Install" tab in Sachesi (if your USB connection to your phone is good, this will generate an inventory of the apps already installed on your phone, but you don't need to look at that right now for sideloading);
    3) select "Install .BAR(s)" under the Sachesi "Tools" section;
    4) navigate in the "Install Files" pop-up window that appears, to the Android-Pack folder on your pc;
    5) choose the "debugtoken.bar" file (which should appear) and Sachesi will transfer the Debug Token to your phone, even if the the above tutorial method did not (it takes some time, so be patient -- if you scroll down to the bottom of the app inventory list on Sachesi, you will see the progress of the transfer;
    6) once it registers as complete on Sachesi, check on your phone's security settings, under "Development Mode" to see if the Debug Token has been installed (it should be);
    7) go back to Sachesi, hit "Install .BAR(s)" again, navigate again to pc's Android-Pack folder and you should see the app bar file there, even though it failed to load onto your phone when you tried using the tutorial's "ConvertAndroidApp" function; and
    8) chose the app bar file and the app will install on your phone.

If you have any troubles, check in the http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/ thread and do a "search thread" for your issue. xsacha has been continually updating Sachesi in response to the feedback, so I check back in and upgrade the program.

Of course, most Android app bar files can be sideloaded using Sachesi install without all of the above because most work without having to have a Debug Token.
    It worked......
    Thank you very much

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 06:18 PM
    I don't know if I am missing something, but when I extract the file, where do I find "config.txt"?
    Not sure if I'm clueless or what is happening, but can anyone help me out?
    Thanks
    07-31-13 11:36 PM
    I don't know if I am missing something, but when I extract the file, where do I find "config.txt"?
    Not sure if I'm clueless or what is happening, but can anyone help me out?
    Thanks
    Download the June 19 Android pack from here, then extract the files to a folder, amongst the files is config.txt, open it using notepad and fill it appropriately.

brandonwh likes this.
    08-01-13 12:36 AM
    Download the June 19 Android pack from here, then extract the files to a folder, amongst the files is config.txt, open it using notepad and fill it appropriately.

Thanks for your help, but sorry, I forgot to state that I am on mac, not windows. Is there a new document of mac as well?
    08-01-13 10:08 AM
    Hi. I am trying to manage 4 Z10's using the same computer. I managed to get everything working perfectly on mine however I can't get the other three to work. I've gotten everyone their own csj files and created 3 additional android pack folders but when trying to get debug token it says it already installed and errors out. Do I need to use 4 separate pc's for this? Any tips or help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-01-13 05:59 PM
    Anyone?
    I haven't seen that error personally, but what you can try to do is request new csj files, delete the 3 created files from the /Local/Research In Motion folder and going through the process again.
    08-01-13 09:31 PM
    sorry if this has been asked before, but how does this work on mac???
    08-02-13 12:32 PM
    Does this work on playbook?

Posted via CB10 with the Dev Alpha C
    08-02-13 02:48 PM
    From where can I get all the APK files

Not the (( Bar ))

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 02:48 PM
    From where can I get all the APK files

Not the (( Bar ))

Posted via CB10
    Go here for more details
    Tutorial: How to download an APK file from Google Play Store

08-02-13 02:55 PM
    Go here for more details
    Tutorial: How to download an APK file from Google Play Store

its not working any more it gives error
    08-02-13 03:44 PM
    XSacha, any plans of updating with the 4.2.2 libraries now that 10.2.0.1047 has been leaked??
    patmur2010 likes this.
    08-02-13 11:32 PM
    XSacha, any plans of updating with the 4.2.2 libraries now that 10.2.0.1047 has been leaked??
    I can't get my token uploaded on 10.2. Any ideas?

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    08-03-13 11:22 AM
    Thanks,
    Sachesi is running but it cant find my Z10 it appears...although it is plugged in USB and in dev mode. Any clues?
    I succeeded only after removing device password which of course deactivated dev mode. Looks like with Sachesi you don't need to be in dev mode to install applications
    08-03-13 03:34 PM
    I can't get my token uploaded on 10.2. Any ideas?

Z10_10.2.0.1047
    Try reading the second post on the previous page... It had also been stated a few times in the leaked forum.

Edit : It only seems to install via chrome extension.
    ezapper2 likes this.
    08-03-13 03:56 PM
2,524 ... 7677787980 ...