Hi Bryan,

I tried downloading package ... but it dint work... the download no longer available...

Can you suggest any link to download this package??

Thanks.
    07-25-13 02:32 AM
    Sorry if it is already answered, but I have been searching for it for a while and can't find the answer.

Is there any way to make Candy Crush Saga workable in a Playbook?

I have it in my Z10 working perfectly, but when I make the same process with the Playbook, it gives me an error that say something like "invalid version. You should have 10.0.1.xx and you have 2.1.0.2156"

So I understand that it says that the .APK file is ok for BB10 but not for Playbook OS.

Is there any way to solve it?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for all your efforts in this thread.

Cheers from Barcelona!
    07-25-13 12:26 PM
    Hi Bryan,

I tried downloading package ... but it dint work... the download no longer available...

Can you suggest any link to download this package??

Thanks.
    If you meant the windows version, then here it is https://mega.co.nz/#!q4RA1DoA!PwBM_B...Qrlp9R3-pRhwt0

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    07-25-13 01:50 PM
    Sure, just change the batch script to a shell script.
    Not sure if there's a Mac version of the command-line tools though (the bin and lib folder). You might need to download the Mac Native SDK.
    I am sorry- I'm not sure what that means. Which file do I edit and insert the PIN with a Mac? In advance, thank you!!
    07-26-13 12:44 AM
    Sorry if it is already answered, but I have been searching for it for a while and can't find the answer.

Is there any way to make Candy Crush Saga workable in a Playbook?

I have it in my Z10 working perfectly, but when I make the same process with the Playbook, it gives me an error that say something like "invalid version. You should have 10.0.1.xx and you have 2.1.0.2156"

So I understand that it says that the .APK file is ok for BB10 but not for Playbook OS.

Is there any way to solve it?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for all your efforts in this thread.

Cheers from Barcelona!
    From what I know, this process of converting and sideloading apps works only on BlackBerry os 10 phones, so unfortunently it is impossible to use it for th Playbook.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q10
    07-26-13 12:58 AM
    can anybody get me the apk for this app? i can find it anywhere https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...toohlala&hl=en
    07-26-13 08:55 PM
    JayBee
    BBM me ill send u the app

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 09:18 PM
    can anybody get me the apk for this app? i can find it anywhere https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...toohlala&hl=en
    I tried.......

Install com.gotoohlala_v1.0.54.0.bar: failure -9

Info: Action: InstallInfo: File size: 8163381Info: Installing ...Info: Installing in personal perimeterInfo: Processing 8163381 bytesInfo: Progress 0%...Info: Progress 50%...Info: Progress 100%...actual_dname::com.gotoohlala.gYABgAiM4l_vd7 Hb07aE06VoAHkactual_id::gYABgAiM4l_vd7Hb07aE06VoAH kactual_version::1.0.54.0result::failure -9
    07-26-13 09:35 PM
    I tried.......

Install com.gotoohlala_v1.0.54.0.bar: failure -9

Info: Action: InstallInfo: File size: 8163381Info: Installing ...Info: Installing in personal perimeterInfo: Processing 8163381 bytesInfo: Progress 0%...Info: Progress 50%...Info: Progress 100%...actual_dname::com.gotoohlala.gYABgAiM4l_vd7 Hb07aE06VoAHkactual_id::gYABgAiM4l_vd7Hb07aE06VoAH kactual_version::1.0.54.0result::failure -9
    Hmm that sucks, thanks for trying though

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 09:50 PM
    how to uninstall sideload apps with this method? please..
    thx be4 ..
    07-27-13 03:30 PM
    In windows, the location should be similar to this. C:\Users\Your User account Name\Appdata \Local\Research in Motion\

I've removed author.p12, barsigner files and all those folder existed in that path (C:\Users\Your User account Name\Appdata \Local\Research in Motion\), but I got an error message when i tried to register my new csj files.

Info: CSK file created.
    Info: Developer certificate created in C:\Users\Samuel S. Purnama\AppData\Local\
    Research In Motion\author.p12
    Error: Network is unreachable: connect

There was an error registering your tokens:
    "C:\Users\Samuel S. Purnama\xxx\xxx\xxx\xxx\clie
    nt-RDK-2040174.csj"

Press any key to continue . . .
    anybody had an idea what i have to do to solve this issue? thanks in advance
    07-27-13 06:24 PM
    The error shows you weren't connected to the Internet during the process. You must be connected to the Internet during the process.

07-27-13 08:19 PM
    how to uninstall sideload apps with this method? please..
    thx be4 ..
    I usually long press on the icon of the app, and then press the bin that appears beside the app to delete. But in other to be
    Certain that an app and all its files are fully removed, use Sachesi or PlayBook app manager to uninstall the apps.

07-27-13 08:27 PM
    Another "probably been answered" question, but I can't read through all the posts.

I had to create a new debug token because my Windows was upgraded and I lost the old stuff. I created the new token using the same passwords and pins and same Z10 PIN of course. Now I have new csj files and a new debugtoken.bar. If I upload this new token to my Z10, will it invalidate my current sideloaded apps .and will I have to recreate all the bar files anew from the APKs?
    07-27-13 10:27 PM
    Another "probably been answered" question, but I can't read through all the posts.

I had to create a new debug token because my Windows was upgraded and I lost the old stuff. I created the new token using the same passwords and pins and same Z10 PIN of course. Now I have new csj files and a new debugtoken.bar. If I upload this new token to my Z10, will it invalidate my current sideloaded apps .and will I have to recreate all the bar files anew from the APKs?
    From what I know, after the apps have been successfully installed, the debug token itself doesn't matter anymore (they will run even if the debug token is changed/removed).

07-28-13 05:49 AM
    The error shows you weren't connected to the Internet during the process. You must be connected to the Internet during the process.

I do connected to the internet during the process, but the error message keep on comes up. Any idea?
    07-28-13 09:52 AM
    From what I know, after the apps have been successfully installed, the debug token itself doesn't matter anymore (they will run even if the debug token is changed/removed).

My understanding is that the token is good for 30 days and then has to be renewed. If it is removed, I think the side loaded Android apps will no longer work. My question is whether a /new/ token created through a /new/ registration, with essentially the same information as the previous one, will work with the previously side loaded apps which were "signed" by the previous token.
    Last edited by KenV54; 07-28-13 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Clarity
    07-28-13 12:09 PM
    I have problem, I renewed my DebugToken but when I try to install some app is say me errorTutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-error.jpg

some solution? thanks
    07-28-13 01:09 PM
    Has anybody been able to do this with 2 separate berries on the same computer? I was able to get the tokens and load up apps on my z10 no problem. My wife has a q10 and I created a new folder with the Android pack, configured all of her pins and passwords, got her own tokens, but they will not register into the file. It says it's already been registered.
    Is there something wrong with using the same original downloads?
    Any help here would be greatly appreciated

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 11:48 PM
    I manage to make it... after several attempts! Be patient my friend...

By the way... there is no way to play Candy Crush on the PlayBook?

Cheers from Barcelona! ;-)

Posted via CB10 / Z10
    07-29-13 11:56 AM
    I manage to make it... after several attempts! Be patient my friend...

By the way... there is no way to play Candy Crush on the PlayBook?

Cheers from Barcelona! ;-)

Posted via CB10 / Z10
    Nop, this is for BlackBerry 10 only.

Via CB 10 on my T-Mobile Z10
    07-29-13 01:44 PM
    I got the email confirming"successfully registered with signing server ID PBDT."
    but it still shows on my phone (Z10) that debug token not installed
    can anyone help me please? im sure it was mentioned before but i couldn't find it,
    thanks
    07-29-13 03:19 PM
    Trying to install debug token onto 10.2 os beta
    :s
    Attached Thumbnails Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-dbtoken.png  
    07-29-13 04:59 PM
    Trying to install debug token onto 10.2 os beta
    :s
    bump,
    I'm getting same error, I made a new token and everything, anyone know why its doing this or do we no longer need to use this method
    07-29-13 06:48 PM
    Just found something, side load your debug token through chrome extension and then take the apps you converted and side load them using Chrome extension too, works like that

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 07:06 PM
2,524 ... 7576777879 ...