I added the extension to chrome and logged in to Google play with my wife's android log in. I find the app I want and it only gives me the option to install on registered devices, not to download. The extension is enabled in chrome.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 10:32 AM
    Hi all,
    I was able to get this system work earlier and am using the Android apps required by me on my z10. However now my debug token is expiring on 14/7 and i have just formatted my laptop and forgot to back up all the files used for making the debug token and the keys I had downloaded from the BlackBerry website. Any ideas how I can now renew my debug token now that I don't have the original two files downloaded from BlackBerry
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 10:07 PM
    I added the extension to chrome and logged in to Google play with my wife's android log in. I find the app I want and it only gives me the option to install on registered devices, not to download. The extension is enabled in chrome.

Posted via CB10

Use blackmart alpha and it let's u download any android app from the play store directly on ur z10. It is the easiest method with the max apps availability.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 10:10 PM
    Hi all,
    I was able to get this system work earlier and am using the Android apps required by me on my z10. However now my debug token is expiring on 14/7 and i have just formatted my laptop and forgot to back up all the files used for making the debug token and the keys I had downloaded from the BlackBerry website. Any ideas how I can now renew my debug token now that I don't have the original two files downloaded from BlackBerry
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Weren't the 2 CSJ files sent to you by email? You could download the Android Pack and use those two CSJ files to create the debug token again.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 12:40 AM
    Weren't the 2 CSJ files sent to you by email? You could download the Android Pack and use those two CSJ files to create the debug token again.

Posted via CB10
    Damn man, I am an *****, I was so busy thinking what I would do on 14 th that I did not think that I have the two csj files in mail. Thanks buddy.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 01:06 AM
    Damn man, I am an *****, I was so busy thinking what I would do on 14 th that I did not think that I have the two csj files in mail. Thanks buddy.

Posted via CB10
    Hehe no problem glad I could help you sorted things out!

Now I have a problem where I want to delete everything from the Android Pack that I downloaded on June 15 to get the Android Pack for June 19 because that method is so much easier to install apps. But when I drop the two CSJ files onto CreateToken (the June 19 Android Pack), I get an error message saying that my device is already registered. In the video tutorial, Xsacha did show us how to search & delete "the apps data RIM" something but I couldn't find those files to delete on my laptop. Could anyone help? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 05:58 AM
    Hehe no problem glad I could help you sorted things out!

Now I have a problem where I want to delete everything from the Android Pack that I downloaded on June 15 to get the Android Pack for June 19 because that method is so much easier to install apps. But when I drop the two CSJ files onto CreateToken (the June 19 Android Pack), I get an error message saying that my device is already registered. In the video tutorial, Xsacha did show us how to search & delete "the apps data RIM" something but I couldn't find those files to delete on my laptop. Could anyone help? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Csj files are only registered once. Once they are registered, they might as well be deleted because they are no more useful. They can't be registered again.

When csj files are registered, a set of cert and barsigner keys are created and stored in a directory on your PC similar to this 'C:\Users\your PC name\appdata\Local\Research in Motion\, there you will find three files, namely 'author.p12 and two barsigner files'. Those are the result of your registered csj files, so you must always keep them safe. It's recommended to back them up on an external drive or a cloud storage service.

In your own case, all you need to do, is to fill the 'config.txt' file in the June19 android package, then Run the 'Renewtoken.bat' file. But make sure you are connected to the Internet before running Renewtoken.bat.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    07-07-13 11:55 AM
    Hi all,
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I'm assuming you formated your PC without backing up your author.p12 and the two barsigner files Which were located in similar directory as this 'C:\Users\your PC name\appdata\Local\Research in Motion\.

Note: the two csj files you got from blackberry can't be registered anymore, since you have registered them before (they can only be registered once).

In your own case, you must order for new keys from blackberry.

On a side note. Always backup your author.p12 and those barsigner files before formatting your PC. Then after formatting, restore them to that similar directory as mentioned above.

07-07-13 12:08 PM
    Couldnt find the appropriate forum!!!!
    So posting this here..
    I am struggling with all sideloaded apps as they take a lot of time to load.
    Thnks..
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000533.png

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 02:32 PM
    huh can u pm me , tell me more??
    07-07-13 05:44 PM
    Couldnt find the appropriate forum!!!!
    So posting this here..
    I am struggling with all sideloaded apps as they take a lot of time to load.
    Thnks..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000533.png 
Views:	1342 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	179902

Posted via CB10
    This happens to me when the phone starts and immediately after boot I try to start an android side loaded app. After some time though it normalises and then no problem.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 07:57 PM
    Which way are you using to sideload ur apps??

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 08:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    The method in this thread, but before this also I have side loaded and at that time too it was the same.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 08:33 PM
    I'm assuming you formated your PC without backing up your author.p12 and the two barsigner files Which were located in similar directory as this 'C:\Users\your PC name\appdata\Local\Research in Motion\.

Note: the two csj files you got from blackberry can't be registered anymore, since you have registered them before (they can only be registered once).

In your own case, you must order for new keys from blackberry.

On a side note. Always backup your author.p12 and those barsigner files before formatting your PC. Then after formatting, restore them to that similar directory as mentioned above.

I did all this and now I have all the files again. However, when I remove the debug token from my phone to install the new one, and just checked whether my apps are working, sudprisingly they are. Right now there is no debug token on my phone but the side loaded apps are working. Is it possible? Screenshot attached.
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000460.png

Edit: now I installed the other debugtoken.bar I created but it is not showing in the above screen and the screen as posted above is still the same.
    What am I doing wrong

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 08:36 PM
    Just a progress report.

My debug bar was due to expire in 6 days, so I decided to renew it early.

I'm on a Mac with Boot Camp along with a VM of the Boot Camp Windows 8.

I knew that the registration process had to be done directly through booting into the Boot Camp Windows. I thought maybe the renewal of the debug registration could be done through the VM. It can't. Apparently anything that requires working in a CMD (DOS) window cannot be done in a VM, for some reason. It created a new debug file, but it was empty.

I then booted into BC, ran the bat file to get a new debug file, and it was seamless. The new debug is loaded on the Z10 and I'm now renewed for another month.

I know this can all be done natively in Mac, but most of the operations with the BlackBerry OS leak autoloads require Windows, so I'm sticking with Windows for now.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 08:46 PM
    Further, I installed the debugtoken.bar using another method. And it is now installed. Two things though. Firstly all my apps installed earlier using banter debug token are still working and secondly the screen is still showing on the top EXPIRES in 10 days .
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000461.png

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 08:52 PM
    Ah thanks buddy!

Although I couldn't locate where those barsigner files are nor the author.12 file but I did what you said; downloaded the June 19 Android Pack and copy over the debugtoken into that June 19 folder and edit the config file and voila everything works great! Thank you so much!

Csj files are only registered once. Once they are registered, they might as well be deleted because they are no more useful. They can't be registered again.

When csj files are registered, a set of cert and barsigner keys are created and stored in a directory on your PC similar to this 'C:\Users\your PC name\appdata\Local\Research in Motion\, there you will find three files, namely 'author.p12 and two barsigner files'. Those are the result of your registered csj files, so you must always keep them safe. It's recommended to back them up on an external drive or a cloud storage service.

In your own case, all you need to do, is to fill the 'config.txt' file in the June19 android package, then Run the 'Renewtoken.bat' file. But make sure you are connected to the Internet before running Renewtoken.bat.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 09:16 PM
    Further, I installed the debugtoken.bar using another method. And it is now installed. Two things though. Firstly all my apps installed earlier using banter debug token are still working and secondly the screen is still showing on the top EXPIRES in 10 days .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000461.png 
Views:	1014 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	180073

Posted via CB10
    I'm pretty sure that refers to the Development Mode expiring in ten days if there no reboot in the meantime. Mine says the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 09:26 PM
    All working now, uninstalled all the Android apps and then reinstalled them using the new debugtoken.bar and all files safe in dropbox. Thanks all for ur help.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 09:54 PM
    if i want to add more pin, do i need to request new token?
    or just add to config and re-register?

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 11:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    I am using ddpb installer

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 12:19 AM
    This happens to me when the phone starts and immediately after boot I try to start an android side loaded app. After some time though it normalises and then no problem.

Posted via CB10
    Thnks bro...
    But in my case it just appears randomly..
    No reboots or anything..and go's after couple of days...

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 12:22 AM
    any idea how to renew debug token on mac?
    07-08-13 10:49 AM
    any idea how to renew debug token on mac?
    Check the blog link given in the first post, maybe the mac procedure is given there

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 11:37 AM
    so can we use other peoples converted bars that used this method on our phones or does it have to be done yourself?
    07-08-13 08:44 PM
2,524 ... 7071727374 ...