Hello,

I'm new in the BB world.
    We have developed an app for Android which works fine.
    I converted it using your tutorial and installed in my Z10.
    And nothing works.
    The first screen appears but if i select one option on the first option list i got 'Error loading page' which is a typical jQuery Mobile message.
    The page is built on the app, on the same directory with the index.html file.
    This application is built using build.phonegap.com
    Any idea?
    Thanks for your help.
    06-24-13 07:24 AM
    Use LogCat (link in original post) to find out why the app doesn't launch.
    There is a workaround for everything. Having the source code is always an advantage though.
    06-24-13 09:32 AM
    Help with the pm
    06-24-13 09:56 AM
    Deleted
    Last edited by Dr_Acula; 06-24-13 at 10:45 AM.
    06-24-13 10:33 AM
    There is a detailed thread on how to get APKs, go here http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=770308

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    It doesn't work, method one doesn't work because I don't have a windows computer thus I can't open up APK leecher. Method 2 also doesn't work. Method 3 doesn't work either cuz when I try to download it, it won't download to google chrome.
    06-24-13 10:40 AM
    U don't check ur pm? Please guide me on how to root my pb. Can that be done?
    I just got your PM and responded straight away. This is wrong thread for this.

Method 3 doesn't work either cuz when I try to download it, it won't download to google chrome.
    Method 3 (I'm assuming this is APK Downloader) will work on any PC. For the chrome extension, just drag it on to Extensions.
    06-24-13 10:42 AM
    Nothing happens when I drag it onto extensions.
    06-24-13 10:44 AM
    Nothing happens when I drag it onto extensions.
    This would be a problem between you and Chrome. I can't help with that. This is how Google advises that you install Chrome extensions.
    I can only suggest you google how to install extensions on your computer.
    06-24-13 10:46 AM
    I can install it because it does not exist in the chrome store, and chrome won't accept foreign extensions anymore.
    06-24-13 10:55 AM
    I can install it because it does not exist in the chrome store, and chrome won't accept foreign extensions anymore.
    Turn on dev mode in chrome extensions
    06-24-13 10:59 AM
    Ok, I was able to convert Viber the other day. Now when I try to convert any other APK, nothing happens when I drag an APK into the Apk2Bar Converter. why? how do I fix it
    06-24-13 11:16 AM
    Help!
    Anyone have tried game named Wild Blood? This game have apk and extra data. So I convert the apk and install it on my z10 and for the extra data (not obb), I put it on the data folder @device/misc/android/Android/data. But when I run it, it keep crash. First the game show the picture of the wild blood then come up with circle loading with text "License checking" after that the gameloft logo come up, then crash.

Anyone can help me?

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 12:06 PM
    OMG!!! xsacha is the BEST!!!

The new instructions are almost dummy proof!!!

Thanks!

I LOVE CRACKBERRY!
    06-24-13 12:48 PM
    Help!
    Anyone have tried game named Wild Blood? This game have apk and extra data. So I convert the apk and install it on my z10 and for the extra data (not obb), I put it on the data folder @device/misc/android/Android/data. But when I run it, it keep crash. First the game show the picture of the wild blood then come up with circle loading with text "License checking" after that the gameloft logo come up, then crash.

Anyone can help me?

Posted via CB10
    It's probably checking playstores to see if you actually bought the game, which would fail because blackberry 10 doesn't have access to playstores.

06-24-13 01:47 PM
    Good evening xsacha,

I have a question regarding an error occuring during the sideloading. It says -9 at the end of sideloading but the app is however installed on the device.

When I launch the app, it proposes me to accept the authorisation, I agree but the app crashed. I have ddl Catlog, and it says "unable to find process for this app".

Do you have this kind of problem ?

Thanks,

Tolsimir
    06-24-13 02:46 PM
    Hello,

Everything is working smothly thanks to this tutorial!! Thanks so much for taking the time to explain to us!

I got a question regarding the token, a noob one.

After it expires, do we need to renew it every 30 days or just if we want to install other apps?

I have currently slideloaded instagram, viber and meme generator. Will i need to renew my debugtoken for them to continue to work?

Thanks in advance
    06-24-13 03:56 PM
    Hello,

Everything is working smothly thanks to this tutorial!! Thanks so much for taking the time to explain to us!

I got a question regarding the token, a noob one.

After it expires, do we need to renew it every 30 days or just if we want to install other apps?

I have currently slideloaded instagram, viber and meme generator. Will i need to renew my debugtoken for them to continue to work?

Thanks in advance
    Yip, but delete the token in the folder it was created before dragging the two csj files on the create debug token bat. Thereafter in development mode setting on your phone delete the debug token and sideload the new one

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 04:15 PM
    So, this tutorial really work well? easy enough to get a couple android apps working on my Q10?

Looking for good apks for words with friends, and kindle
    Last edited by craftEcowgirl; 06-24-13 at 06:01 PM.
    06-24-13 04:42 PM
    Has anyone else noticed that their temple run 2 stopped working? Perhaps i have converted a crap version of the APK. Any thoughts or links to a better apk?

Actually i cant get either 1 or 2 to work at all now for some reason. They worked once before, played it for a bit but now the game stalls after the game developers splash screen. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Xavior; 06-24-13 at 06:09 PM.
    06-24-13 05:42 PM
    Yip, but delete the token in the folder it was created before dragging the two csj files on the create debug token bat. Thereafter in development mode setting on your phone delete the debug token and sideload the new one

Posted via CB10
    Actually, the csj files are only registered once, if successful, they might as well be deleted, because they are no more useful.

To renew the debugtoken.bar after 30days, all you need to do is to delete the expired debugtoken.bar from computer and phone, then run 'renewtoken.bat' script, a new debugtoken.bar will be created, then sideload it and all your installed apps and games will continue to run as before.

bluetroll and macbruno like this.
    06-24-13 06:09 PM
    Has anyone else noticed that their temple run 2 stopped working? Perhaps i have converted a crap version of the APK. Any thoughts or links to a better apk?

Actually i cant get either 1 or 2 to work at all now for some reason. They worked once before, played it for a bit but now the game stalls after the game developers splash screen. Any thoughts?
    My Temple run 1 and 2 never stopped working. Like you said, it's possible that you may have gotten bad Apk files. I strongly recommend getting your Apks directly from playstores. Learn how to do so here http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=770308

06-24-13 06:14 PM
    So, this tutorial really work well? easy enough to get a couple android apps working on my Q10?

Looking for good apks for words with friends, and kindle
    Goodereader is a good site just look for the Android apps vs the ones already converted for b10. Kindle is already available for bb10 and works great. It's in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 06:20 PM
    If I understand your post correctly, the app will not instal automatically, you need to follow the same process you used (chrome). Xsacha does have a bat file included for installing it if im not mistaken?

Posted via CB10
    It does install automatically. Device should be in dev mode and plugged in. Be sure you've entered the password on your pc whrn the prompt pops up. Drag file on the converter and it should install. You actually see it converting and then going through the install process.
    Xsacha I can't thank you enough!! Getting access to all my Nook books is fantastic. Complete with the animation

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00001067.png

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 06:26 PM
    My Temple run 1 and 2 never stopped working. Like you said, it's possible that you may have gotten bad Apk files. I strongly recommend getting your Apks directly from playstores. Learn how to do so here http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=770308

Its funny because the only thing that i did was delete it and try to reload the game onto my device and now it fails every time. Its the same APK converted to bar file!
    06-24-13 06:29 PM
    Its funny because the only thing that i did was delete it and try to reload the game onto my device and now it fails every time. Its the same APK converted to bar file!
    Not sure really what went wrong or why things have gone wrong. The write up to acquire the apks from the store directly appears to take some time. I'll set it up another time.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 06:36 PM
2,524 ... 6566676869 ...