Can someone please please download these two apks for me, First Direct UK and Amex UK, I tried everything and cannot get them anywhere.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...5nb250aGVnbyJd

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...N0c3Zjcy51ayJd

Update: I managed to use APK share on a friend's Galaxy 3 then sent all the APKs I wanted to my PC and converted them to BARs using this new system, a big thank you by the way, it's amazing most of the apps work, sometimes a few glitches but can't complain considering I'm still on the 10.2 Alpha, I'm sure it will be better with the new future leaks.
    Once again a major thank you for all the hard work and help in this forum.

My list of apps so far: Viber, Facebook Messenger, Google Maps, Sky News, Auto Trader, Rightmove, TripAdvisor, Amex UK, Google Earth, First Direct, Instagram, Stocks, FilmOn Live Tv, Shazam, Amazon, Amazon Kindle, Bloomberg.
    These are all working and are all updated to the latest version available on Google Play store.

Awesome!! that's all I can say
    Last edited by dannycat; 06-24-13 at 09:22 AM.
    06-23-13 03:06 PM
    Dev build with JB

Attachment 175048
    Attachment 175049

Posted via CB10
    Now hit the red button and watch it crash

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 03:09 PM
    After dragging 2 csj files. It was correct. Now on to B-renew token

Error: the signature on the code signing request didnt verify. the likely cause of this problem is entering an incorrect csk password....

help? anyone.

I edited the config text and changed what i needed to. But i keep getting stuck on this..
    06-23-13 03:37 PM
    Now hit the red button and watch it crash

Posted via CB10
    Yep, but it's one step closer than the last version.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 03:49 PM
    Can someone please tell me where to find the android APKS?? Please , I've googled and can't find any :/ I don't know how to download them either.
    06-23-13 05:38 PM
    i followed the steps i created my bar for instagram 4.1 . when i i go to DDPB to upload the bar i made i get an error saying 881 no debug token found. how do i fix this so i can have the new instagram?
    06-23-13 06:01 PM
    Can someone please tell me where to find the android APKS?? Please , I've googled and can't find any :/ I don't know how to download them either.
    There is a detailed thread on how to get APKs, go here http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=770308

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    06-23-13 06:06 PM
    This works a lot better if you use the chrome extension to load the bar files on your phone.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 06:13 PM
    How do I get the chrome extension

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 06:22 PM
    How do I get the chrome extension

Posted via CB10
    It's called 'PlayBook app manager'. Download it from Chrome stores

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    06-23-13 06:45 PM
    i followed the steps i created my bar for instagram 4.1 . when i i go to DDPB to upload the bar i made i get an error saying 881 no debug token found. how do i fix this so i can have the new instagram?
    Connect your phone, take the bar you created and drag it over the install bar which is in the same folder as the register token file. I'm not looking at my pc now so the install dill may say install bar or install something.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 07:02 PM
    I don't get it dragging it over

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 07:47 PM
    Hi, perhaps you could help me

Apps side loaded such as Instagram, Go Launcher Ex even skype from APP WORLD are not running, when you start the APP it tries but then goes off,

could you please give a tip about what to do?

Regards
    06-23-13 08:36 PM
    I got the chrome app the extension and tried installing it through that and got the same error (error saying 881 no debug token found)
    i also tried Connecting my phone, take the bar you created and drag it over the install bar which is in the same folder as the register token file
    and same error. still no luck for me
    06-23-13 09:03 PM
    I got the chrome app the extension and tried installing it through that and got the same error (error saying 881 no debug token found)
    i also tried Connecting my phone, take the bar you created and drag it over the install bar which is in the same folder as the register token file
    and same error. still no luck for me
    *doh*
    Sorry i must have spaced out a bit. I had that error as well but gave you advice for a different error. Go to your dev mode screen and see if it says your debug token is installed. If not then you have to manually install it. It's one of the earlier steps in the process. In the same folder as the files from sacha you should have created your debug token.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 09:21 PM
    Their is no debug token installed when I checked in dev

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 09:43 PM
    Yes, Wechat 4.3 is working here... haven't tried this but I was told it supports video chat.

Attachment 174456
    The latest version is v 4.5.1 do you have wechat 4.3 apk? Can I have it? Thanks!
    06-23-13 09:51 PM
    Not sure if I'm doing or understanding this right.

I've installed the debug token. Converted the app to .bar file ... but the app is not installing automatically into my phone. Did I miss something?

I had to load the .bar file generated by ConvertAndroidApp via Chrome Playbook Extension to get it installed on my Z10. It still works though. I've got Instagram 4.0.1 and Spotify installed this way.
    06-24-13 01:30 AM
    Not sure if I'm doing or understanding this right.

I've installed the debug token. Converted the app to .bar file ... but the app is not installing automatically into my phone. Did I miss something?

I had to load the .bar file generated by ConvertAndroidApp via Chrome Playbook Extension to get it installed on my Z10. It still works though. I've got Instagram 4.0.1 and Spotify installed this way.
    If I understand your post correctly, the app will not instal automatically, you need to follow the same process you used (chrome). Xsacha does have a bat file included for installing it if im not mistaken?

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 02:59 AM
    Yes, you can use the Installer that comes with the package.
    06-24-13 03:46 AM
    If I understand your post correctly, the app will not instal automatically, you need to follow the same process you used (chrome). Xsacha does have a bat file included for installing it if im not mistaken?

Posted via CB10
    ahh... i see. so i'm actually doing it correctly then. thanks.

i was watching xsacha's youtube video and at the end it showed like it was installing something, i could have seen it wrong probably. lol.
    06-24-13 03:55 AM
    Lucky you, mine is not working. I get just a white screen with an option to open a menu that is blank too...
    Has anyone seen this with spotify?
    06-24-13 05:31 AM
    XSACHA i have followed your tutorial through a few times but still got a little problem.
    The debug token gets installed on to my computer and not the phone???
    i have deleted it from the computer a couple of times then renew the token but it still installs on the comuter
    HELP PLEASE going mental
    06-24-13 06:04 AM
    I have the same problem. feel your pain
    XSACHA i have followed your tutorial through a few times but still got a little problem.
    The debug token gets installed on to my computer and not the phone???
    i have deleted it from the computer a couple of times then renew the token but it still installs on the comuter
    HELP PLEASE going mental
    06-24-13 06:07 AM
    this is my errors 881 debug token missing
    Attached Thumbnails Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-android.jpg   Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-android-error.jpg  
    06-24-13 06:17 AM
2,524 ... 6465666768 ...