Hey guys. I need to create a new debug token as I deleted my last one. I got the two csj files and when I drag onto registertoken I get the error "already registered with RDK.". How can I unregister and create a new token?

Posted via CB10
    If you still have the Android zip file which contained the files a, b, and y then just delete all the currebt ones, extract the files again and repeat the process as you did it the first time. This should work

Posted via Q10 from T-Mobile
    06-20-13 02:58 PM
    Entire Compendium of Apps & Games Working/Not Working With xsacha's Method

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=8664601
    Something's just not right. A lot of the apps listed as working are simply not for me. I got the debugtoken process down. That wasn't too hard. I'm successfully creating the BARs but can't get any to work (e.g. Bad Piggies, Temple Run, etc.) What could I be doing wrong?
    I have the STL100-3 running 10.0
    06-20-13 03:01 PM
    quick question. Can I put my Playbook's pin in the config file and convert apps for both z10 and the pb at the same time? or would I have to set up the whole process all over again in order to do that? thanks again. Loving gta vc on my z10. Yeah I bought it just for this. ( now to find that heli and figure out how I am supposed to enter cheats ll)
    06-20-13 03:07 PM
    Please can someone help, I am following the you tube tutorial which is fantastic but I am a bit stuck. I have received my emails with my csj files but when I go to open them/download them my computer says "windows can't open this file what do you want do? Use the webservice to find the correct program or select a program from a list of installed programs?

Please could you guide me as to what I should do? Sorry if this is a silly question.

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 03:38 PM
    Please can someone help, I am following the you tube tutorial which is fantastic but I am a bit stuck. I have received my emails with my csj files but when I go to open them/download them my computer says "windows can't open this file what do you want do? Use the webservice to find the correct program or select a program from a list of installed programs?

Please could you guide me as to what I should do? Sorry if this is a silly question.

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    you don't open them, you just drag both of them at the same time onto the RegisterToken.bat, drop em on that and it should make the debugtoken for you.
    06-20-13 03:44 PM
    Thank you that's so helpful, I dragged 1 at a time, will that mess the process up? Because the black box which should appear doesn't look like the 1 in the video?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    06-20-13 03:49 PM
    I've just done it Thank you so much for your help! I'm so excited that I've managed to do it and can now get some more awesome apps. Thanks for your help!

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 03:55 PM
    Something's just not right. A lot of the apps listed as working are simply not for me. I got the debugtoken process down. That wasn't too hard. I'm successfully creating the BARs but can't get any to work (e.g. Bad Piggies, Temple Run, etc.) What could I be doing wrong?
    I have the STL100-3 running 10.0
    Is it possible that it's related to you being on 10.0? Maybe someone else can chime in, but for instance Temple Run works flawlessly for me on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2009

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000281.png
    06-20-13 04:34 PM
    Can I get apk link for temple run?

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-20-13 04:36 PM
    I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but i just want to make sure before i make any major moves. And I can't seem to find anything on the threads.

I've successfully installed and ran android apps onto my Z10, using this method. But now i want to do the same on my playbook... and my question is: do i have to remove/delete the file located in the %APPDATA%\.\local\ReaserchInMotion, or save them and replace them every time i want to sideload apps on another device?

I may be wrong but from my understanding the debug token stays on your phone unless removed. and essentially, all i would need to do is just convert apk files to bar, and then sideload them regularly using DDPB. Do i require the convertandroidapp.bat and installer.bat to complete any of these steps?

thanks in advanced for any information and i apologize again if any of these questions have been brought up earlier in the thread. I've been searching for hours and thought it would be easier to ask.
    06-20-13 04:37 PM
    If you still have the Android zip file which contained the files a, b, and y then just delete all the currebt ones, extract the files again and repeat the process as you did it the first time. This should work

One more question. Adding a new token. Is it just as simple as removing my. Urgent one and side loading a new one?

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 04:38 PM
    So if I downgrade to o's 10.1 will subway surfers work with the method because 10.2 gets the loading screen but never works

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 04:40 PM
    One more question. Adding a new token. Is it just as simple as removing my. Urgent one and side loading a new one?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah just remove your old pne from your BB device, then once you generate the new one sideload it again.

Sent from my Blackberry Q10 from T-Mobile
    06-20-13 04:53 PM
    What is pne

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 05:01 PM
    quick question. Can I put my Playbook's pin in the config file and convert apps for both z10 and the pb at the same time? or would I have to set up the whole process all over again in order to do that? thanks again. Loving gta vc on my z10. Yeah I bought it just for this. ( now to find that heli and figure out how I am supposed to enter cheats ll)

You can't unless your PlayBook run BB10 OS
    06-20-13 05:01 PM
    What is pne

Posted via CB10
    He meant your debug token. There is an option to remove it in development mode
    06-20-13 05:02 PM
    He meant your debug token. There is an option to remove it in development mode
    Thanks guys. You guys are awesome.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 05:34 PM
    Anyone try the new version of instagram today?

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 05:35 PM
    If you want the debug token to work on multiple devices, add the pins separated by a semicolon to your config.txt and renew the token.
    06-20-13 06:08 PM
    Hey guys I just got new csj files. Downloaded a fresh new version of xsacha's android pack. I fixed the config file and when I drag the two csjs to the registertoken it says "Already registered with the PDBT/RDK". Does anyone know how I can deregister so I can create a new token with my device pin?

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 09:54 PM
    Hey guys I just got new csj files. Downloaded a fresh new version of xsacha's android pack. I fixed the config file and when I drag the two csjs to the registertoken it says "Already registered with the PDBT/RDK". Does anyone know how I can deregister so I can create a new token with my device pin?

Posted via CB10
    What you need to do is delete those files totally (the a,b, and y). And then reextract them from the original Android pack you had.
    Repeat the original process as if it's the first time and you should be fine

06-20-13 10:39 PM
    What you need to do is delete those files totally (the a,b, and y). And then reextract them from the original Android pack you had.
    Repeat the original process as if it's the first time and you should be fine

Is that not what I did? I deleted my previous android pack and downloaded a new one with new csj files.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 10:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    The reason it's telling you that you have already registered is because, there are already some sets of certificates from a previous failed or successful registration in the following directory on your PC. %APPDATA%\..\Local\Research In Motion. You need to navigate to that directory and delete the author.p12 and the two barsigner files there. After deleting them, now drag those csj files over registertoken.bat. Everything should go well from there on.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    06-21-13 12:45 AM
    Anyone try the new version of instagram today?

Posted via CB10
    It does work but no video recording.
    06-21-13 01:26 AM
    Thanks guys

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 03:13 AM
2,524 ... 6162636465 ...