hey xsacha, is there any way to have the script to just convert the apk without actually trying to install, i have 3 different devices and i use a different method to load to all 3 devices at once, so all i need is the apk converted to .bar
    Hit Ctrl+C as soon as the conversion finishes?

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 12:13 AM
    hey i've got the debugtoken.bar and all but when i try to install it, it always says time out? nvm i got past this part
    but as i try to install ANDROID BARS it says the debug token is not applicable to this device
    Last edited by SteamBun; 06-20-13 at 12:40 AM.
    06-20-13 12:27 AM
    Please help I am on mac when I try to convert the game subway surfers it just finishes and no subway surfers. Bar comes out there is only the a.p.k I kept trying a lot but it still didn't work

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 12:45 AM
    Remove the following code in the RenewToken.bat file by right clicking on it and click edit:

set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:A=a%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:B=b%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:C=c%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN=d%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:E=e%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:F=e%

Save file.
    Then drag your debugtoken bar file into RenewToken.
    It creates an updated bar file.
    Drag onto Install.

This worked for me.

Edit**Remove debug token from phone first.

THNX!
    worked!
    06-20-13 12:56 AM
    Will try this with Ingress next weekend. If someone else doesn't try before.
    I tried..
    Basically it starts, but then needs Google Account. I have Google Account set up, but it can't access it. When i tap "Add account" the BB Account manager starts.
    06-20-13 02:08 AM
    Dears,

I have followed the instructions but error message comes out that the files i am trying to register is token , i tried first and the token.bar file created but the procudure didnt completed because the codes didnt installed @ phone!

any one can help me please ?
    06-20-13 02:16 AM
    The apps and games don't convert please help

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 02:17 AM
    Here was a failed attempt at iheartradio detailing the grueling, but surefire way of getting apk to bar to sideload:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...hooray-799192/
    06-20-13 04:36 AM
    Please help after I convert and put subway surfers on my z it gets the loading screen but never loads. Is it because I have 10.2

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 04:43 AM
    the only game tht works for me is candy crush but the others like subway get the loading screen and never load i have 10.2 is that why
    06-20-13 05:55 AM
    the only game tht works for me is candy crush but the others like subway get the loading screen and never load i have 10.2 is that why
    Yes it's a known issue. The 4.2.2 runtime is still in its early stage, therefore missing a lot of features.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    06-20-13 06:28 AM
    Has anybody made a list of working apk's? yep Im up, good morning everyone!!
    06-20-13 06:57 AM
    Any help installing with Mac Os you can contact me. M ready to help now.

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    06-20-13 08:26 AM
    Please help I am on mac when I try to convert the game subway surfers it just finishes and no subway surfers. Bar comes out there is only the a.p.k I kept trying a lot but it still didn't work

Posted via CB10
    May b u r using the wrong subway surfers version. I installed latest n it worked perfectly. Subway surfers miami.apk

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    06-20-13 08:29 AM
    This June 19th package plus new keys really worked, thanks!
    06-20-13 08:41 AM
    Thank you so much for this! I'm definitely going to donate. This is fantastic!

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 08:43 AM
    i have downloaded the following apps & games and its working fine for me :
    Candy Crush
    Viber
    Subway Surf
    Tango
    Instamessage
    WhosHere
    App Lock
    Youtube to Mp3
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    06-20-13 09:45 AM
    I really like the wifi sideloading capability. Great work xsacha.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    06-20-13 09:56 AM
    I did it perfect for me but I can't do it with my GF device.

I keep getting the error: unable to register client "2012998" because there are no more registration attempts. If you have already registered with this server, then you should restore your signing keys from backup. If you don't have a backup of the keys, then you can order a new set of keys at www.blackberry.com/go/codesigning.

What should I do? I do not have any kind of backup, tried to register again on the web but haven't received the registration keyss (I registered yesterday)

Any help would be really appreciate!

Thanks in advance!
    06-20-13 11:22 AM
    I did it perfect for me but I can't do it with my GF device.

I keep getting the error: unable to register client "2012998" because there are no more registration attempts. If you have already registered with this server, then you should restore your signing keys from backup. If you don't have a backup of the keys, then you can order a new set of keys at www.blackberry.com/go/codesigning.

What should I do? I do not have any kind of backup, tried to register again on the web but haven't received the registration keyss (I registered yesterday)

Any help would be really appreciate!

Thanks in advance!
    I typed in %APPDATA% in my folders address bar, clicked on local, then research in motion. I deleted the files (delete author.p12 barsigner.csk and bbarsigner.db) but not the folders in there. then went and used my new keys as it tells us, they only work once. dragged the keys onto the register token and it worked. I had my passkey (not my pin)set to a seven digit pass but it needed to be eight digits I'm assuming, then it went smooth.
    06-20-13 11:45 AM
    We definitely need an updateable listing of apps that do and don't work with this method. It would save a lot of people a lot of time.
    One thing I can throw out there is that you are not likely to have any luck with apps that depend on Google maps. I was just trying to install the DunkinDonuts app and it crashed. Using CatLog (thanks xsacha for the great suggestion) it appears it's the dependence on the Google Maps APIs that makes the app fail.
    06-20-13 11:50 AM
    So i just converted AutoRap for my Z10 and in appreciation to xsacha I made this short video!

Thanks again xsacha
    this was recorded with my Playbook.
    Last edited by thatplaybookguy; 06-20-13 at 12:38 PM.
    06-20-13 12:26 PM
    We definitely need an updateable listing of apps that do and don't work with this method. It would save a lot of people a lot of time.
    One thing I can throw out there is that you are not likely to have any luck with apps that depend on Google maps. I was just trying to install the DunkinDonuts app and it crashed. Using CatLog (thanks xsacha for the great suggestion) it appears it's the dependence on the Google Maps APIs that makes the app fail.
    Entire Compendium of Apps & Games Working/Not Working With xsacha's Method

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=8664601
    06-20-13 12:28 PM
    This is great. Thanks.
    There are a couple of things this list needs though:
    • For one, the list should only be for apps which otherwise don't work. For example, Evernote is on the list as working. But I loaded Evernote without this method fine. So it shouldn't be on this list.
    • This method should work for a number of different BB10 devices as well as OS versions - as well as the Playbook. There should be some indication as to which these work for.
    06-20-13 01:22 PM
    Hey guys. I need to create a new debug token as I deleted my last one. I got the two csj files and when I drag onto registertoken I get the error "already registered with RDK.". How can I unregister and create a new token?

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 02:56 PM
2,524 ... 6061626364 ...