but in that appdata folder, the items you said to remove. haven't reappeared.
    That's very odd. Maybe they went to a different directory? Did you run it as an admin or something? It should be run as your user account.
    06-19-13 09:59 PM
    just ran it normally. drag and drop and keep getting erros. in my lat post, part of the error said echo is off. edit, Im an iiot. was in the "Roaming" folder instead of local. the authr.p12 barsigner.csk and barsigner.db are back again. starting to pull what hair I have left out.
    Attached Thumbnails Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-screenshot-151-.jpg  
    06-19-13 10:06 PM
    [QUOTE=xsacha,

I tried to convert marvel war of heros only to get an error telling me that the name is too long to convert. It appears it's greater than 50 characters and thus unconvertible.

Do you know how to overcome this problem or instruct me how to convert and try it?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 10:09 PM
    Thanks for all your help! This is the most helpful tool on the Blackberry! No need to ever "want" again!!!

Posted via CB10

All thanks and Praise, to our savior, Xsacha!
    06-19-13 10:21 PM
    Thanks for all your help! This is the most helpful tool on the Blackberry! No need to ever "want" again!!!

Posted via CB10

All thanks and Praise, to our savior, Xsacha!
    Are you confirming the new fix solved the issue you were having?

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    06-19-13 10:25 PM
    hi all,

when i try to load os 10.2.0.341 with this... >> http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...00-1-a-818405/
    when i convert apk to bar using debug token and sideload it, games like temple run,into the dead, subway surf only showing splash screen and sometimes force closed .. but application running well...
    does this way is support for 10.2 with runtime 4.2.2??
    06-19-13 10:29 PM
    I am so close, I can feel it. Am I ready to go now? but my z10 still says Debug Token: Not Installed
    Attached Thumbnails Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-screenshot-152-.jpg  
    06-19-13 10:32 PM
    Are you confirming the new fix solved the issue you were having?

Yes!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 10:35 PM
    I got it working after I sideloaded the debug token. first apk I converted and loaded was netflix 2.1.2 build 787and then netflix crashed. lol. at least I got it working. Thanks xsacha
    06-19-13 10:43 PM
    thanks, xsacha!!! Everithing working perfectly now with package june19!!!
    06-19-13 10:46 PM
    I've looked through over 40 pages on this post and I'm not having success finding the resolution to my issue. I successfully registered my debug tokens and got my token installed, but my device say "Valid NO" what have I done wrong. I confirmed that my PIN was correct in the config file (as well as the rest of the info). What am I doing wrong?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 10:46 PM
    it was my third set of keys that got me through it. that and the data inside the appdata folder. I tyed in %APPDATA% in my folders address bar, clicked on local, then research in motion. I deleted the files but not the folders in there. then went and used my new keys as it tells us, they only work once. dragged the keys onto the register token and it worked. I had my passkey (not my pin)set to a seven digit pass but it needed to be eight digits. then it went smooth. im on 1880 leak, anyone have a netflix apk that works for that? (besides the original leaked bar from two months ago)
    06-19-13 11:01 PM
    I've looked through over 40 pages on this post and I'm not having success finding the resolution to my issue. I successfully registered my debug tokens and got my token installed, but my device say "Valid NO" what have I done wrong. I confirmed that my PIN was correct in the config file (as well as the rest of the info). What am I doing wrong?
    Download the newest June 19 script.
    06-19-13 11:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Try the June 19 package. It just might resolve your issue. Make sure you delete the author.p12 and the two barsigner files first.

06-19-13 11:16 PM
    now Im going to bed, its 1:50 am here and I wasn't going to sleep until I got this going. Thanks again xsacha I really appreciate it. Ten Dollars coming your way on the 30th.
    06-19-13 11:21 PM
    I am so close, I can feel it. Am I ready to go now? but my z10 still says Debug Token: Not Installed
    Drag the debugtoken.bar onto the installer file.
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    06-19-13 11:28 PM
    Download the newest June 19 script.
    hai xsacha ,, i have problem with os 10.2.0.341 with core app 10.2.0.288..

and using the android pack june 19... but still not open temple run 2..
    what do you mind??
    06-19-13 11:36 PM
    Good Night everyone!
    06-19-13 11:42 PM
    hai xsacha ,, i have problem with os 10.2.0.341 with core app 10.2.0.288..

and using the android pack june 19... but still not open temple run 2..
    what do you mind??
    Hold your horses. I can confirm this is indeed a problem. I'm looking into what may be causing this. I use a different script than what you all are using, because I wrote it before xsacha released this method/scripts. So, I can confirm it is a runtime problem, and not an end user script problem
    What I personally suspect is that the android 4.2.2 runtime is still in beta stages and certain functions are still wonky. TempleRun2 just crashes for me, while TempleRunOz freezes at load screen.
    Remember that 2.3.3 was around since playbook 2011 (2.1 beta) releases, so it is much better written than the 4.2.2 we currently are running.
    If this is such a big issue for you, I suggest you downgrade to 10.2.0.228. It basically has all the 10.2 functions minus 4.2.2 android.
    In the meantime, I will look into the matter and see what I can find. Not a big fan of 4.2.2 runtime right now, because of the back button, LOL
    I have sent an email to xsacha, and I will update here if I get anything from him
    Cheers
    AYC
    06-19-13 11:46 PM
    [QUOTE=Xavior;8681338][QUOTE=xsacha,

I tried to convert marvel war of heros only to get an error telling me that the name is too long to convert. It appears it's greater than 50 characters and thus unconvertible.

Do you know how to overcome this problem or instruct me how to convert and try it?

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]

Apologies if you've already tried this, but can you just change the file name?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 11:48 PM
    For those wondering. I have confirmed with xsacha that the 4.2.2 runtime is missing some stuff. Hence, some more intensive action games are not fully functional, including TempleRun series
    06-19-13 11:52 PM
    [QUOTE=simonfa;8681720]

Apologies if you've already tried this, but can you just change the file name?

Posted via CB10
    I'm slightly confused with the placement of the quotes. So, did you or did you not try changing the name?
    06-19-13 11:53 PM
    Hold your horses. I can confirm this is indeed a problem. I'm looking into what may be causing this. I use a different script than what you all are using, because I wrote it before xsacha released this method/scripts. So, I can confirm it is a runtime problem, and not an end user script problem
    What I personally suspect is that the android 4.2.2 runtime is still in beta stages and certain functions are still wonky. TempleRun2 just crashes for me, while TempleRunOz freezes at load screen.
    Remember that 2.3.3 was around since playbook 2011 (2.1 beta) releases, so it is much better written than the 4.2.2 we currently are running.
    If this is such a big issue for you, I suggest you downgrade to 10.2.0.228. It basically has all the 10.2 functions minus 4.2.2 android.
    In the meantime, I will look into the matter and see what I can find. Not a big fan of 4.2.2 runtime right now, because of the back button, LOL
    I have sent an email to xsacha, and I will update here if I get anything from him
    Cheers
    AYC
    i think yaaa.. the problem is android runtime.. thx u broo
    06-19-13 11:58 PM
    getting error on install to device of the debugtoken.bar

failure 500 invalid action install_2

What gives?
    06-20-13 12:06 AM
    hey xsacha, is there any way to have the script to just convert the apk without actually trying to install, i have 3 different devices and i use a different method to load to all 3 devices at once, so all i need is the apk converted to .bar
    06-20-13 12:11 AM
2,524 ... 5960616263 ...