Please help I am on mac when I try to convert the game subway surfers it just finishes and no subway surfers. Bar comes out there is only the a.p.k I kept trying a lot but it still didn't work

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 05:53 PM
    Remove the following code in the RenewToken.bat file by right clicking on it and click edit:

set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:A=a%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:B=b%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:C=c%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN=d%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:E=e%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:F=e%

Save file.
    Then drag your debugtoken bar file into RenewToken.
    It creates an updated bar file.
    Drag onto Install.

This worked for me.

Edit**Remove debug token from phone first.
    Thanks for the help but when I open renewtoken I don't see that code anywhere. I'm using the june18 pack. Thanks again for the help

The Grizco Channel: C0011F20B. Check me out
    06-19-13 06:09 PM
    Device token not applicable to this device means the pin specified in it doesn't match the one of the device make sure is correct
    06-19-13 06:10 PM
    Thanks for the help but when I open renewtoken I don't see that code anywhere. I'm using the june18 pack. Thanks again for the help

You have to scroll down quite a bit.
    Grizco likes this.
    06-19-13 06:17 PM
    make sure you developer mode on and that the password you entered matches that of the devicepassword in the config file. triple check all info again, then retry
    Yup. more than triple checked. For simplicity's sake, I even set the device password, dev mode password, pin used on BB's site when requesting keys, etc. all to the same thing.

Device token not applicable to this device means the pin specified in it doesn't match the one of the device make sure is correct
    Also checked that multiple times since I have a Z10 and a Q10. At first I thought that I might have the pin for the Q10 in the config.txt when I was working with the Z10. The only thing I didn't try was with upper case letters rather than lower case. (I read in the thread and the video says, to use lower case).

EDIT: and I did get emails back from Blackberry saying....
    Code:
    A registration request completed successfully for client 'xxxxxxxx'.  The client has an unlimited number of requests left.

The client was sent back the following message:

Client 'xxxxxxxx' successfully registered with signing server ID RDK.
    for both RDK and PBDT. (where xxxx is the number in the CSJ file names)

EDIT2: A question that comes to mind about the CONFIG.TXT
    PASSPIN is what I entered on the BB web site when requesting keys.
    Devicepin is the BB PIN (under settings -> about -> hardware)
    DeviceIP is set to my BB's wifi IP address if I'm not using USB
    Devicepass is the Dev Mode password (which in my case is the same as my device unlock password)

What is PASSKEY used for again?? The explaination in the config.txt is "This is a password you make up and remember" and at about 2:15 in the video it doesn't really explain either, but says it doesn't really matter.
    Last edited by Mark_Venture; 06-19-13 at 06:49 PM.
    06-19-13 06:33 PM
    Remove the following code in the RenewToken.bat file by right clicking on it and click edit:

set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:A=a%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:B=b%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:C=c%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN=d%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:E=e%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:F=e%

Save file.
    Then drag your debugtoken bar file into RenewToken.
    It creates an updated bar file.
    Drag onto Install.

This worked for me.

Edit**Remove debug token from phone first.
    This worked for me as we'll. thanks a bunch.
    06-19-13 06:52 PM
    You have to scroll down quite a bit.
    lol worst. Ok so tried that and...nadda still installing but no validation. i don't know what else i can do

EDIT: Ok so i'm an ***** my PIN was wrong 655 instead of 665. Debugtoken installed perfectly. Now to try some apps. Thanks flsh12 you the man.
    Last edited by Grizco; 06-19-13 at 07:07 PM. Reason: I'm the worst lol
    06-19-13 06:55 PM
    EDIT2: A question that comes to mind about the CONFIG.TXT
    PASSPIN is what I entered on the BB web site when requesting keys.
    Devicepin is the BB PIN (under settings -> about -> hardware)
    DeviceIP is set to my BB's wifi IP address if I'm not using USB
    Devicepass is the Dev Mode password (which in my case is the same as my device unlock password)

What is PASSKEY used for again?? The explaination in the config.txt is "This is a password you make up and remember" and at about 2:15 in the video it doesn't really explain either, but says it doesn't really matter.
    You need to set that to your usb ip address. When you put your device in developement mode it will be right there on the same screen

*edit: Just realized what you were getting at. I just stuck with usb. Seemed more fool-proof
    Last edited by SlcCorrado; 06-19-13 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Added
    06-19-13 07:13 PM
    this worked for me as we'll. Thanks a bunch.
    awesome!@#!@#!@ thanks guys
    06-19-13 07:23 PM
    I almost had it! But my debug tokens did not install to my device wirelessly like it was supposed to.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 08:11 PM
    You need to set that to your usb ip address. When you put your device in developement mode it will be right there on the same screen
    Why would I need to set the DeviceIP to the "USB IP address" when I am connecting via wifi? How would the app/loader know what BB to connect to if I don't give it the wifi ip of my BB??

As is, the debugtoken.bar DOES get transfered to the Z10 via Wifi, and the apps do install, again via wifi, using the bat files.
    06-19-13 08:12 PM
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000381.png
    How come my debug token is invalid!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 08:29 PM
    There was an issue with my lower-case DEVICEPIN fixer. Sorry guys. All fixed now.
    New download: https://mega.co.nz/#!q4RA1DoA!PwBM_B...Qrlp9R3-pRhwt0

Your PIN can be in caps or in lower-case. Doesn't matter.
    Last edited by xsacha; 06-19-13 at 08:57 PM.
    Mark_Venture, Tigerr and dustmalik like this.
    06-19-13 08:39 PM
    What does that mean?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 08:43 PM
    It means that he fixed the code that everyone is using to be able to sideload.

Thanks again for all the tools!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 08:52 PM
    xsacha, thanks for fixing it. I tried doing it for my sis with the June 18 package, but it wasn't working. I almost went crazy knowing that I wasn't doing anything wrong. I experienced the same thing as Egod. Great work man. Well done.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    06-19-13 08:58 PM
    !. do i need to install the bb10 sdk?
    2. I get invalid store password.
    3. here's a screenshot. I used the files from the original post.
    Attached Thumbnails Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-screenshot-150-.jpg  
    06-19-13 09:03 PM
    Can anyone get Marvel war of heros working? I tried everything!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 09:07 PM
    !. do i need to install the bb10 sdk?
    No.
    2. I get invalid store password.
    Sounds like you've registered before? This is in the FAQ.
    06-19-13 09:09 PM
    Can anyone get Marvel war of heros working? I tried everything!

Posted via CB10
    I second that. Also if anyone has a working Simpsons tapped out hook me up please!

06-19-13 09:10 PM
    No.

Sounds like you've registered before? This is in the FAQ.
    how do I fix this then? thanks in advance and for the knowledge. its very much appreciated. this will let other netflix, instag, and other such apk's be converted and run? Am I correct in assuming that? so as per your faq, do I delete author.p12 barsigner.csk and bbarsigner.db? when I get paid again, I'll gladly send ya a ten spot.
    06-19-13 09:13 PM
    how do I fix this then? thanks in advance and for the knowledge. its very much appreciated. this will let other netflix, instag, and other such apk's be converted and run? Am I correct in assuming that? so as per your faq, do I delete author.p12 barsigner.csk and bbarsigner.db?
    Ok, so move the author.p12 and barsigner files to a different directory (or just delete them if you never want to use them again).
    Then remove the debug token off your phone.

Then try again

And yes, it'll make all those apps run.
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    06-19-13 09:19 PM
    I have my z10 in dev mode, have it opened in front of me. says debug token not installed. i removed those files and dragged client- pbdt and rdk to registertoken and same error. on win8 64bit.
    06-19-13 09:23 PM
    I have my z10 in dev mode, have it opened in front of me. says debug token not installed. i removed those files and dragged client- pbdt and rdk to registertoken and same error. on win8 64bit.
    That's OK. Didn't know if your previous key had been generated and installed.
    06-19-13 09:27 PM
    Im stuck and not sure what to do now.
    just got an email from bbry:
    A registration request completed successfully for client '*******'. The client has an unlimited number of requests left.

The client was sent back the following message:

Client '*******' successfully registered with signing server ID RDK.

but in that appdata folder, the items you said to remove. haven't reappeared.
    so got new client files. lol . and when I drag those to register, i get an error and something about ECHO is OFF.
    Last edited by thatplaybookguy; 06-19-13 at 10:02 PM.
    06-19-13 09:34 PM
2,524 ... 5859606162 ...