Okay, so when I drag an .apk file to the android converter, i see the script running but nothing happens after. What am I missing?
    help. I see the same thing, what did you do
    thx
    06-19-13 02:33 PM
    help. I see the same thing, what did you do
    thx
    You have to make sure your two CSJ files were dragged on to the register token
    06-19-13 02:37 PM
    after the 30 days are up. how do you resign the app?
    06-19-13 02:38 PM
    hi.
    ok a little confused. im tyring to follow the steps in the video, but I assuming if we had the debug token sent via the other thread by kris we eliminate the csj file step to aquire the debug token?? I have dragged the debug bar to the install bat, and has installed successfully on my phone (z10)
    to the next step, I drag a APK to the convert app, I see a DOC pop up but then quickly disappears. what am I doing wrong
    I downloaded the java file but it just goes to a temp file and doesn't extract or install am i missing something there?
    keith
    06-19-13 02:43 PM
    You have to make sure your two CSJ files were dragged on to the register token
    I don't have those files, I got the token from kris.
    06-19-13 02:45 PM
    I don't have those files, I got the token from kris.
    Just use the link to register with blackberry. Takes about 24 hours to get the files but it works.
    06-19-13 02:55 PM
    I followed all of the steps, registered my tokens by dragging the CSJ files.. but when I drag an app onto app converter it runs and says finished but it isn't installed. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    06-19-13 03:02 PM
    My phone still says Debug Token not installed.. I even tried dragging it over the install and it says it installed, but on my phone it says not installed.
    06-19-13 03:07 PM
    Just use the link to register with blackberry. Takes about 24 hours to get the files but it works.
    So I still need to do this step, even though I got the debug bar from kris and have it installed. I'm just trying to make sense of it all

Keith

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000362.png

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 03:18 PM
    I converted and installed my first two apps, no problem and then all of a sudden I get this:
    Error: Could not find or load main class net.rim.tools.apk2bar.Apk2Bar
    Can someone please tell why this comes out of the blue when 2 mins earlier it was installing just fine?
    06-19-13 03:19 PM
    Sorry I need help. With this thread ballooning up to 1445+ posts, its hard to find if anyone else had this, and how they resolved it. I'm using the 18June pack.

I followed the instructions, edited the config.txt entering the appropriate values, including PIN in lower case, the pass code used on BB"s web site when requesting the signing keys. Dropped the two CSJ's onto the RegisterToken.bat, it side loaded the debugtoken.bar onto my device.

I even watched and followed along with the video to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Still I get error 881 debug token not applicable to this device when trying to load the converted BAR files onto my device (like ichocasti in post Post #1401 of this thread). When I look on the screen where I enable Dev Mode, it says the Debug Token is installed, but under Valid says Not applicable to this device.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this is happening? Any tips that are not in the instructions or that video?

EDIT: my DEV Mode screen is exactly what AzzlanOfBB has in the next post.
    Last edited by Mark_Venture; 06-19-13 at 03:51 PM.
    06-19-13 03:26 PM
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000043.png

Help!!!

What type of ****ery is this? :/
    Also get a failure 881 :/

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 03:35 PM
    This is the error I get, please help!!!Attachment 173653
    I get the same error while trying to load the GoPro app.

Token information on BB is
    Debugtoken: installed
    valid: N/A

haha got the same screen as AzzlanOfBB

i think it has something to do with the validity but i am not sure, does anybody?
    AzzlanOfBB likes this.
    06-19-13 03:50 PM
    Has anyone managed to get games to work or things that need sdcard data? I have tried a handful such as sparkle 2, house of the dead, gta, I copied the legit data folder from my android to misc/android/Android/obb on the blackberry z10. However, everytime I run an app that needs sdcard data it just says, "Download failed, resources not found". Just curious if there is something else that has to be done.

On a side note, apps that do not require data work well. I have tried Pandora One no ads mod, I have run LG TV Remote, Boxee Remote, Burn the Rope and a few others. Full frame rates.
    06-19-13 03:53 PM
    Ok so from what I've read the issue seems to be the debug token not validating. Any ideas as to why?
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000327.png

The Grizco Channel: C0011F20B. Check me out
    06-19-13 03:58 PM
    after the 30 days are up. how do you resign the app?
    If I'm not mistaken you have to create a new 'debugtoken.bar' by...

*Draging the two .csj files on to b-createdebugtoken.bat

This will generate a new token, which you need to sideload once you remove the expired token.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 03:59 PM
    :Post Deleted:
    06-19-13 04:01 PM
    Ok so from what I've read the issue seems to be the debug token not validating. Any ideas as to why?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000327.png 
Views:	687 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	173946

The Grizco Channel: C0011F20B. Check me out
    Remove the following code in the RenewToken.bat file by right clicking on it and click edit:

set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:A=a%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:B=b%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:C=c%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN=d%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:E=e%
    set DEVICEPIN=%DEVICEPIN:F=e%

Save file.
    Then drag your debugtoken bar file into RenewToken.
    It creates an updated bar file.
    Drag onto Install.

This worked for me.

Edit**Remove debug token from phone first.
    Last edited by flsh12; 06-19-13 at 05:34 PM.
    Tigerr, Grizco and Strikkie like this.
    06-19-13 04:04 PM
    How you guys getting the apk code?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 04:42 PM
    Ok, so I sent the request for the two files and went out. Low and behold I got the files in 30 min. I would of stayed home if i knew they would come so fast.
    Im still just very confused! to my knowledge after reading and watching videos these two files are needed to "create" debug token. I already have it from kris and successfully installed on my phone. I sure hope you are right since know body else is chiming in.
    Thx. Guess I will play with it more when I get Bach home.
    Keith

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000362.png

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 05:13 PM
    If I'm not mistaken you have to create a new 'debugtoken.bar' by...

*Draging the two .csj files on to b-createdebugtoken.bat

This will generate a new token, which you need to sideload once you remove the expired token.

Posted via CB10
    No. The csj files are only used once to register, once your registration is successful, they become useless. You might as well delete them.

All you need to do after 30 days, is to delete the current debugtoken.bar, then run createdebugtoken.bat and a new debugtoken.bar will be generated. Then sideload it.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    06-19-13 05:14 PM
    Update:

I got apps with obb data to work fine. So far I have tested Sparkle 2. It runs beautifully at full speed and has no hang ups. Looks great, pretty graphic intensive game with some physics. Loving it.

I know Sparkle 2 has a BB10 version but I used the ANDROID version from my Galaxy tab. I generated an APK off the tab and borrowed it's obb folder.

For the app to work it's important to place the com. data folder into this path:

misc/android/Android/obb

inside should be com.somestuff.stuff (it will vary) then rerun the app. Works great.

Thanks, this is amazing.
    06-19-13 05:14 PM
    Sorry I need help. With this thread ballooning up to 1445+ posts, its hard to find if anyone else had this, and how they resolved it. I'm using the 18June pack.

I followed the instructions, edited the config.txt entering the appropriate values, including PIN in lower case, the pass code used on BB"s web site when requesting the signing keys. Dropped the two CSJ's onto the RegisterToken.bat, it side loaded the debugtoken.bar onto my device.

I even watched and followed along with the video to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Still I get error 881 debug token not applicable to this device when trying to load the converted BAR files onto my device (like ichocasti in post Post #1401 of this thread). When I look on the screen where I enable Dev Mode, it says the Debug Token is installed, but under Valid says Not applicable to this device.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this is happening? Any tips that are not in the instructions or that video?

EDIT: my DEV Mode screen is exactly what AzzlanOfBB has in the next post.
    Exactly the same issue. Could it be something wrong with the june18 pack? Can anyone tell me where can I find a previous pack?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 05:15 PM
    make sure you developer mode on and that the password you entered matches that of the devicepassword in the config file. triple check all info again, then retry
    06-19-13 05:29 PM
    Exactly the same issue. Could it be something wrong with the june18 pack? Can anyone tell me where can I find a previous pack?

Posted via CB10
    The previous pack has been removed, unfortunately.

We just have to wait for a fix now....

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 05:29 PM
2,524 ... 5758596061 ...