Can anyone confirm a working version of the Good Enterprise software for e-mail?
    06-18-13 12:29 PM
    Exactly, where do i get these android apk ?
    06-18-13 12:44 PM
    It's called 'RegisterToken' now
    Right. I got that. I was just replying to someone who suggeted I drop the files on a-registertokens instead.

When I drop the two files on 'RegisterToken.BAT" I get an error for Unknown Host of Rim.Net.

Happens from my work PC (works internet connection) or via my T-Mobile Mifi.
    06-18-13 12:44 PM
    Hi xsacha, I've done all this and it went ok until I tried to install the aplication itself. There is an error that shows saying "failure 881 debug token not applicable to this device" ... Can you help me please?
    06-18-13 01:01 PM
    Any good source to get Apks? Thanks X
    I use Apkleecher
    06-18-13 01:04 PM
    Hi xsacha, I've done all this and it went ok until I tried to install the aplication itself. There is an error that shows saying "failure 881 debug token not applicable to this device" ... Can you help me please?
    Sounds like you are using the old script and the pin was not lower case.
    06-18-13 01:12 PM
    Has anyone tried rayman jungle run? Mine crashes at the ubisoft logo

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 01:21 PM
    Hi Xsacha, I have Macbook OS X. When I download the Android Package, config.txt is not in there. I have a lib folder, and a sdk folder, and a file called y-android2bb.sh. Any ideas?
    Last edited by dlsmith2827; 06-18-13 at 01:38 PM.
    06-18-13 01:27 PM
    Tried that too, still no luck
    Is it something to do with the region or my device's model? My model is SLT100-1 and it is on 10.1.0.1720. Help me people, i was so exited and happy to see this post but this thing dragged me down into the dirt again
    Are you sure it loaded...

If you go to the Development mode screen on your device does it say:

Debug Token
    Installed
    06-18-13 01:34 PM
    Hi Xsacha, I have Macbook OS X. When I download the Android Package, config.txt is not in there. I have a lib folder, and a sdk folder, and a file called y-android2bb.sh. Any ideas?
    Same with the Linux Android package.
    06-18-13 01:46 PM
    Yes, Mac/Linux users don't have instructions for creating debug token. You can do that in BBNDK or via command-line.

Once you have debugtoken.bar, follow instructions as per normal.
    PowderJockey likes this.
    06-18-13 01:49 PM
    Hey guys. This method allows you to run any Android 2.3.3 app in Blackberry 10.1. Even if the app is using NATIVE CODE.
    Update: Now works with Android 4.2.2 apps using 10.2 Beta OS.

Requirements
    1. Java JRE
    2. My Android-Pack: (Windows) (Mac) (Linux).
    3. Debug Token in same directory as Android-Pack
    Create Debug Token on Windows:
    1. Simply request tokens here. Keep note of the 'PIN' you chose.
    2. Edit config.txt from Android-Pack. Fill it in according to the examples and instructions it contains.
    3. Drag the two .csj files that were emailed to you on to RegisterToken.

You should have a debugtoken.bar if everything went successfully. Now you can continue.

Convert and Side-load Android Apps:
    Windows: Drag any Android app .apk on to ConvertAndroidApp.
    Mac/Linux: Run ./y-android2bb.sh MyAndroidApp.apk and install resulting .bar file.

Remember: Every 30 days you just need to run RenewToken

Frequency Asked Questions
    • Why does it tell me my keystore password is incorrect? This usually means you are registering a second time. To register a second time you need to move or delete your debugtoken and your old registration files. They are located in %APPDATA%\..\Local\Research In Motion

If you would like to thank me for my time and effort, you can donate to me here:
    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_AU/...onateCC_LG.gif

This has been working for months now. Sorry for not getting it out to you guys earlier!

Omg, I hate the fact that I am not able to do it. Can you just do it for me?
    06-18-13 02:06 PM
    I tried version 4.5.1 and it kept crashing. The previous version worked fine but prompted me to update to v. 4.5. I was able to cancel that prompt.

ETA: I just sideloaded v. 4.5 from egoodreader and it's working.
    Thank you. Will try that soon.

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    06-18-13 02:07 PM
    I can't find the wifi settings using Ghost Commander. Where do I look or am I using the wrong version? I just downloaded the latest from BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10

Edit: Never mind, figured it out. Duh!!
    I already had blackberry wifi enabled from within android settings. Still can't access network from XBMC.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 02:30 PM
    Sounds like you are using the old script and the pin was not lower case.
    The pin wasnt lower case, I changed in the config.txt file and save it. I also deleted the debug token, then renew it and reinstalled it on my z10 and i keep getting the same error when I try to install the bars. Wich one is the old script?
    06-18-13 02:33 PM
    Is it possible to make de debug token in one PC for two devices?

I made all the process with no problem, but when I try to repeat it with another Z10 device, creating a new debug token, some errors appear and I can't continue.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10 / Z10
    06-18-13 02:59 PM
    Is it possible to make de debug token in one PC for two devices?

I made all the process with no problem, but when I try to repeat it with another Z10 device, creating a new debug token, some errors appear and I can't continue.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10 / Z10
    Yes you can. But before you start the process for the second device, make sure you move the author.p12 file and the two barsigner files to another folder. You can find those files in a similar location on your PC. c:/users/xxxxxx/appdata/local/researchinMotion

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    Biulet likes this.
    06-18-13 03:32 PM
    I have done it. Not move, but erase all the folders you said.

The errors still appear :-(

Posted via CB10 / Z10
    06-18-13 03:39 PM
    I'm sure it has been tried, but did you try adding your network using the Android settings? You can access the settings app using Ghost Commander or similar.

Posted by Z10
    Mind telling me where to find those android settings? I'd like to experiment with them and see if I can get miCoach to run.

From my Q10
    06-18-13 03:45 PM
    I'm sure it has been tried, but did you try adding your network using the Android settings? You can access the settings app using Ghost Commander or similar.
    Attachment 173459

Posted by Z10
    Wow... interesting. I never knew that could be done. It actually shows the settings as if you are using an android device. Cool.

06-18-13 04:26 PM
    06-18-13 04:51 PM
    Has anyone tried to install Facebook Home on their device yet?

PLEASE SHARE a screen shot!!!

It would be cool if that worked.
    Last edited by walt63; 06-18-13 at 05:47 PM.
    06-18-13 05:06 PM
    hi will this work on Verizon os 10.0?
    06-18-13 05:15 PM
    I have a command window that says

Error: could not find or load main class.net.rim.device.codesigning.barsigner.Barsign er

There was an error registering your tokens

Help!
    Same here:

Error: Could not find or load main class net.rim.device.codesigning.barsigner.BarSigner

There was an error registering your tokens:
    C:\Users\...\Android-Pack\client-RDK-2009140.csj

Press any key to continue . . .

Any tips on how to overcome this?
    06-18-13 05:29 PM
    Mind telling me where to find those android settings? I'd like to experiment with them and see if I can get miCoach to run.

From my Q10
    Open Ghost commander, now go to your installed apps, then scroll down to settings, press and hold settings, some options should pop up, now press 'Launch settings'.

06-18-13 05:52 PM
2,524 ... 5455565758 ...