Please help, when I try to sign up for the Debug Token, it doesn't have the button to submit at the bottom right:

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000389.jpg

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 09:29 PM
    Any chances to get root access in android runtime ?
    06-16-13 09:30 PM
    im having issues converting my csj files can someone point me in the right direction please, this is great stuff and ive been trying to figure it out thanks!
    Last edited by masriccio; 06-16-13 at 11:32 PM.
    06-16-13 11:09 PM
    Holy sweet god damn, I finally have a working team viewer on here! GREAT SUCCESS! (you must get the newest one from market, and it gave me an error on boot, i hit force close but the app didn't close, and it works!)

also, simpsons tapped out appears to be working. it's downloading updates. this is way farther than it ever got before. this is amazeballs
    06-16-13 11:38 PM
    im having issues converting my csj files can someone point me in the right direction please, this is great stuff and ive been trying to figure it out thanks!
    Hi Masriccio,
    Have you dragged those 2 CSJ files into Folder that you should create where you would keep these files together (see pic)
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000391.jpg

What you need to do is drag those two CSJ files (client-PBDT and client-RDK) onto "a-registertokens" -this should give you the Debugtoken.bar

Hope that helps =)

I have successfully installed Viber -just waiting for the code to activate an account

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000390.png

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 12:04 AM
    I apologize if this has already been asked, I'm just tired of searching through this thread lol. I was only e-mailed 1 .CSJ file. What did I do wrong when registering for my debug token?
    06-17-13 12:40 AM
    I want a video tutorial for super dummies like me. I have the csj files but I actually have no idea what to do with it. I think bi downloaded all necessary for it but J have the feeling im missing something ^^.

Posted via CB10
    Egod101 likes this.
    06-17-13 12:47 AM
    I apologize if this has already been asked, I'm just tired of searching through this thread lol. I was only e-mailed 1 .CSJ file. What did I do wrong when registering for my debug token?
    You should have received 2 mails that should have been sent to you at the same time. The emails look almost the same but look at the file attachments carefully because they are different.

I want a video tutorial for super dummies like me. I have the csj files but I actually have no idea what to do with it. I think bi downloaded all necessary for it but J have the feeling im missing something ^^.

Hi Smartie020, just read my comment above with the pics; hope it helps out a bit
    Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 12:47 AM
    Check your email better. You would have got 2
    06-17-13 12:48 AM
    Check your email better. You would have got 2
    Hi xsacha I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work that you've done for all of us and crackberry! You are the champ!

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 12:51 AM
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-capture.jpg

This is the only e-mail I received, nothing in my spam box and I've been refreshing the mailbox since this one came.
    06-17-13 12:56 AM
    There'll be another identical email. If you use Gmail it may be hard to spot because it hides all quoted text. So it'll appear like a second blank email or you accidently got the same email twice.

They come at same time so no need to refresh.
    06-17-13 01:17 AM
    Hey
    I have a problem with b-createdebugtoken:
    "Error: illegal device PIN ****
    There was an eror generating the debug token:
    Echo is OFF"

my password is in lower case

after i drop the files in :a-registertokens
    the CMD get close.. maybe it's related?
    can u help me?

thanks in advance
    06-17-13 01:42 AM
    Thank you xsacha for the tutorial on using the debugtokens to install Android apps. I have 3 questions if you could please help. I understand the debugtoken expires in 30 days and must be renewed. Do I renew it by simply running b-createdebugtoken again? and secondly from my understanding the apps would have to be reinstalled every 30 days but couldn't we just delete the old debugtoken and sideload the new debugtoken while the apps remained installed on the device? and lastly.... Do the apk files have to be converted to bar files every 30 days as well or do the conversions only have to be made once? Thanks in advance. I have everything working perfectly but I need to know how to handle next month when it arrives.
    06-17-13 02:08 AM
    Hey
    Echo is OFF"

can u help me?

thanks in advance
    Your DEVICEPIN is the issue
    06-17-13 02:10 AM
    Your DEVICEPIN is the issue
    But my password is in lower case
    and its the same in the config and in the device..
    06-17-13 02:15 AM
    This works. Do what the op says. Than this.

The simpsons tapped out works. Woooooooo!!!!
    No in app purchases though. Can use girlfriends iPhone for that.
    Happy to see my post helped some of you guys

Im using instagram n temple run.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 02:16 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	543 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	173056

This is the only e-mail I received, nothing in my spam box and I've been refreshing the mailbox since this one came.
    If u received this one in inbox then the other is definately in ur spam folder. Happened to me also at yahoo.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 02:18 AM
    Hey
    Echo is OFF"

can u help me?

thanks in advance
    In the passkey put the second password of ur a-registertoken

In the device pin you put ur bbm key.

Refer to my step by step tutorial within this forum. Many have reported sucess with that n no failed reports till now.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 02:23 AM
    Do I renew it by simply running b-createdebugtoken again?
    Yes.
    and secondly from my understanding the apps would have to be reinstalled every 30 days
    That is not correct. I keep repeating this but: the apps never have to be reinstalled. Just keep renewing and sideloading the new token.

lastly.... Do the apk files have to be converted to bar files every 30 days as well or do the conversions only have to be made once?
    Just once. Since you never need to reinstall it
    You could reinstall that .bar in the future though (for eg. if you wipe). No need to re-convert.

But my password is in lower case
    and its the same in the config and in the device..
    Your password is fine. It says your device pin is wrong.
    06-17-13 02:40 AM
    Yes.
    Your password is fine. It says your device pin is wrong.
    What can be wrong with my device pin?
    sorry for all the questions.. but I really trying..
    06-17-13 02:47 AM
    Great work xsacha. Every ]thing works perfect. Of course donation was sended.
    Greetings
    06-17-13 02:50 AM
    What can be wrong with my device pin?
    sorry for all the questions.. but I really trying..
    I just succeed
    Thank you all..
    06-17-13 02:52 AM
    hi guys noob here.. My JRE is updated, the config.txt is correct.. followed the steps to drag the two .csj files at the a-registertokens.. after that it suddenly closes then when i open the b-createdebugtoken it promts an error saying "Error: Not yet registered to request debug tokens. There was an error generating the debug token: ECHO is off. Press any key to continue..." so yeah thats my problem.. any advice my dear fellow blackberry peeps? thanks! Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-error.jpg
    06-17-13 02:57 AM
    hi guys noob here.. My JRE is updated, the config.txt is correct.. followed the steps to drag the two .csj files at the a-registertokens.. after that it suddenly closes then when i open the b-createdebugtoken it promts an error saying "Error: Not yet registered to request debug tokens. There was an error generating the debug token: ECHO is off. Press any key to continue..." so yeah thats my problem.. any advice my dear fellow blackberry peeps? thanks! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	173073
    Try to drag the two .csj files at the a-registertokens file! not when the a-registertokens is open
    (
    06-17-13 03:06 AM
2,524 ... 4950515253 ...