Sorry if this has been asked in one of the previous pages but I suspect apps with 'armeabi-v7a' or 'armeabi' do not work even with this method? I have tried two apps with this type of native code (this is classed as severity 5) and they immediately close after opening.
    06-16-13 11:35 AM
    Thanks SO much it works! Playing Temple Run 2 now

Steps I followed:
    1) Request keys. Should receive 2 of them.
    2) Install Android SDK, then install 4.2.2 package.
    3) Copy a file called 17.. to platform-tools
    4) Download and extract the Android pack
    5) edit the a and b bat files using notepad to fill in required information
    6) A debug bar is created, install it.
    7) edit the last y file and paste android SDK path
    8) Create bar files by dragging APK files to the batch file last edited
    9) install and have fun

Sorry typing on mobile, will post clearer instructions if needed.

Posted via CB10
    hi can u help me out with step 8 plz kinda confused wat do i edit the y file to??
    06-16-13 11:36 AM
    This is agonizing should I try the registration
    again?
    06-16-13 11:37 AM
    BlackBerry servers must be confused by the sudden rise in orders for the keys.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    06-16-13 11:37 AM
    Can someone post a screen shot or write what the email says?
    06-16-13 11:40 AM
    Good morning
    after few hours trying to get this to work last night , I have a couple invested this morning.
    I have followed tread this way
    requested the debug token, received them and save them to the Android pack that I downloaded on my desktop.
    I have edited the config file, where UNKNOWN is located ( passkey, passpin, device pin).
    I drag the csj file onto the a-regristration folder and a black box (C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe) pops up saying , you need to drag both csj files onto this script.
    Of course I can not go any further.

I have read and read and read, I didn't see anything regarding this problem.

I would appreciate any help with this....
    Are the csj files also located in the same folder or are you dragging them from another location? If it's the latter you need to move them into the same folder, then drag them onto a-registration...

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 11:43 AM
    The latest Netflix works perfectly. V2.3.0

Posted via CB10
    Is it smoother than the one Bla1ze released to the public? Very slow scrolling.
    Thanks

Posted with my amazing Z10
    06-16-13 11:48 AM
    Snapchat works I had the older version anyway just normal sideloaded but now using this its much faster current and working:
    Google earth
    Newest instagram.
    Maps
    Plants vs Zombies
    4 pics 1 country
    gta 3
    google maps
    shazam ( although I prefer soundhound )
    Sky sports news
    Snapchat
    Spotify
    Subway surf
    Temple run 2
    Temple run oz
    Temple run
    WWE
    Bejewled blitz
    Candy Crush saga
    Can you tell me where you got the apk for Snapchat? The one I've tried works worse than the original sideload I had
    06-16-13 11:50 AM
    Is it smoother than the one Bla1ze released to the public? Very slow scrolling.
    Thanks

Posted with my amazing Z10
    It's a little bit better but still lags.

Posted via CB10
    jrdba likes this.
    06-16-13 11:54 AM
    Are the csj files also located in the same folder or are you dragging them from another location? If it's the latter you need to move them into the same folder, then drag them onto a-registration...
    And, as I discovered last night, you have to drop them both onto a-registration at the same time.
    06-16-13 12:09 PM
    Hello -- where should we request APK files? is it appropriate to do that in this thread? If not I'll edit, but if so, I'm looking for MOG (music app). I don't have an Android phone from which to pull the device ID for the APK downloader Chrome extension.. Thanks in advance..
    06-16-13 12:42 PM
    Hey guys. If you are worried about Android app compatibility in Blackberry 10. Worry no longer.
    This method allows you to run any Android 2.3.3 app in Blackberry 10.1. Even if the app using NATIVE CODE.
    Update: Now works with Android 4.2.2 apps using 10.2 Beta OS.

Requirements
    1. Java JRE
    2. Debug Token
    Note: To get a debug token:
    • Simply request tokens here. Keep note of the 'PIN' you chose.
    • Edit config.txt from my package below. PINPASS is the pin you chose on the webpage, above. KEYPASS is a password of your choosing. DEVICEPIN to the pin of your phone (in lower-case).
    • Drag the two .csj files that were emailed to you on to a-registertokens.
    • Run b-createdebugtoken.
    • You should have a debugtoken.bar if everything went successfully. Sideload it to your device and continue.

Steps
    1. Download my Android-Pack: (Windows) (Mac) (Linux).
    2. Put your debugtoken.bar in the same directory as the script.
    3. Windows: Now just drag any Android app .apk on to y-android2bb.bat.
      Mac/Linux: Run ./y-android2bb.sh MyAndroidApp.apk.

A .bar should be generated. Now you can install this .bar on your device and it should just work. You can use the included z-installer.bat or other means.

Frequency Asked Questions
    • b-createdebugtokens cannot find my author.p12 file? It is looking in %APPDATA%\..\Local\Research In Motion for a file called 'author.p12'. If you don't have this file, you may need to rename a file that is your company name and change it to 'author'.
    • I get '881 no debug token found'. What am I doing wrong? That means you didn't install your debugtoken.bar on your phone.
    • Why does it tell me my keystore password is incorrect? When you created the debug token, you used a different password than when you registered. This usually means you are registering a second time. To register a second time you need to move or delete your old registration files. They are located in %APPDATA%\..\Local\Research In Motion
    • Why does it say that my PIN is wrong in the manifest? Make sure your DEVICEPIN is in lower-case letters. Like: 2ab0f1c

If you would like to thank me for my time and effort, you can donate to me here:
    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_AU/...onateCC_LG.gif

This has been working for months now. Sorry for not getting it out to you guys earlier!
    In your Package For Mac I cant Find Config.txt and A-Registertokens or b-registertokens
    06-16-13 12:42 PM
    Hello -- where should we request APK files? is it appropriate to do that in this thread? If not I'll edit, but if so, I'm looking for MOG (music app). I don't have an Android phone from which to pull the device ID for the APK downloader Chrome extension.. Thanks in advance..
    I have been browsing the Google play store and getting the latest version number. Then I Google the name of that plus the version number plus apk

That gets me a list of sites hosting the files I want.
    06-16-13 12:57 PM
    I am quite confused now. Because I am wondering why is The Pinterest he posted working for me, but Spotify and Netflix aren't?

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    I think that Pinterest does not use "native code" and does not require the permissions associated with it. It appears that signing blocks the permission required to use the native code that Netflix, Spotify, etc needs.

Well, I tried.
    06-16-13 12:57 PM
    Sorry if this has been asked in one of the previous pages but I suspect apps with 'armeabi-v7a' or 'armeabi' do not work even with this method? I have tried two apps with this type of native code (this is classed as severity 5) and they immediately close after opening.
    Yes, this method allows those apps to work.
    They will be severity '5' but they will work.

In your Package For Mac I cant Find Config.txt and A-Registertokens or b-registertokens
    I don't provide a tool for creating debug tokens on Linux/Mac. You can use command-line for this or Native SDK.
    06-16-13 01:02 PM
    2.2 failed on install, the I tried 2.3 and it converted and installed in under 2 minutes
    I can't comment on its functionality as I haven't used it before...
    Attachment 172850

I

Posted via CB10
    It worked the 3rd time when I tried to install. Many thanks
    06-16-13 01:03 PM
    Yes both the CSJ files are in a folder with the other files I downloaded.
    Drag them to registration folder and I get what I stated.
    Very odd, I even tried copying them into the script... still nothing.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 01:03 PM
    Go into security and privacy and then into development mode. It tells you there when your token expires.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 01:05 PM
    If you don't receive the code just click the link and you'll get a phone call with the code. Works with no problems.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 01:06 PM
    And, as I discovered last night, you have to drop them both onto a-registration at the same time.
    YOU are the best Polgar59.... it WORKED... thank you very much
    Now on to the next step....
    polgara59 likes this.
    06-16-13 01:07 PM
    hi can u help me out with step 8 plz kinda confused wat do i edit the y file to??
    Just drag the downloaded apk file to the y file and let it do its work. Then it will create a bar file. Side load that bar file to your phone
    06-16-13 01:08 PM
    Thanks again Sacha. The new method works for me on my Mac now. FYI, the config.txt is missing from the Mac file so I grabbed it from the Windows package. When you run the command in terminal, make sure you run it from the directory where its located. By default Terminal starts at your home directory, so for example in my case just "cd desktop/APK" (i changed the package folder to APK). Put the .apk in that folder as well. Also I find it helps to shorten the .apk file name to keep it simple. And lastly, it may not work the first time, I have to run the same command 3 times before the conversion works. Not sure as to why but it works so I can't complain

Here's how Terminal looks for me upon success, you can see Sachas folder on the left (renamed to APK)
    Attachment 172814

and another loaded with Chrome plugin
    Hey man can you help me with this?
    06-16-13 01:27 PM
    Still can't get SlingPlayer Mobile to work (and yes, I have paid for it and legally own it).
    06-16-13 01:31 PM
    Still can't get SlingPlayer Mobile to work (and yes, I have paid for it and legally own it).
    Working for me. What happens?

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 01:39 PM
    Some paid apps check the Play Store to see if you actually purchased it. Since there is no Play Store on your phone, this will fail.
    06-16-13 01:43 PM
2,524 ... 4748495051 ...