The apps only work with debug token using this method. You cannot sign and distribute
    I am quite confused now. Because I am wondering why is The Pinterest he posted working for me, but Spotify and Netflix aren't?

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    06-16-13 10:00 AM
    Viber bar file is taking about 10 min to install is that normal? Stuck at 50%
    2.2 failed on install, the I tried 2.3 and it converted and installed in under 2 minutes
    I can't comment on its functionality as I haven't used it before...
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00001481.png

Posted via CB10
    jsk007 likes this.
    06-16-13 10:10 AM
    Both were confirmed working by others. Any clues as to why some apps work for some people but not others?

Posted via CB10
    I've got Netflix working, 1.8.0 Build 561 and that's just an Android APK conversion done well before the Sacha method. IOW, it was one of the few Androids that worked right off the bat.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 10:13 AM
    Just want to say thank you to xsacha. Pure awesomeness!

BTW, team viewer 8.0 works!
    06-16-13 10:15 AM
    Good morning
    after few hours trying to get this to work last night , I have a couple invested this morning.
    I have followed tread this way
    requested the debug token, received them and save them to the Android pack that I downloaded on my desktop.
    I have edited the config file, where UNKNOWN is located ( passkey, passpin, device pin).
    I drag the csj file onto the a-regristration folder and a black box (C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe) pops up saying , you need to drag both csj files onto this script.
    Of course I can not go any further.

I have read and read and read, I didn't see anything regarding this problem.

I would appreciate any help with this....
    06-16-13 10:17 AM
    Netflix converted and working too...
    Version 2.1.2

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00001483.png

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 172853
    06-16-13 10:21 AM
    I tried everything but my applications crash after loading.
    I created my debug token using Flash builder and copied to the package (uploaded debug token to device )
    Converted apk to bar file and it did successfully (with an extra .wrn file )
    installed .bar using ddpb and now it crashes after loading ( Tried subway surfer, viber ,temple run, xbmc and few other )

can anyone please help ?
    06-16-13 10:23 AM
    I created my debug token using Flash builder and copied to the package (uploaded debug token to device )
    installed .bar using ddpb and now it crashes after loading ( Tried subway surfer, viber ,temple run, xbmc and few other )

can anyone please help ?
    Maybe some more details would help, like phone is version, and Win or Mac?

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 10:28 AM
    thanks again sacha. The new method works for me on my mac now. Fyi, the config.txt is missing from the mac file so i grabbed it from the windows package. When you run the command in terminal, make sure you run it from the directory where its located. By default terminal starts at your home directory, so for example in my case just "cd desktop/apk" (i changed the package folder to apk). Put the .apk in that folder as well. Also i find it helps to shorten the .apk file name to keep it simple. And lastly, it may not work the first time, i have to run the same command 3 times before the conversion works. Not sure as to why but it works so i can't complain

here's how terminal looks for me upon success, you can see sachas folder on the left (renamed to apk)
    Attachment 172814

and another loaded with chrome plugin

you are my hero!!!!
    06-16-13 10:29 AM
    The latest Netflix works perfectly. V2.3.0

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 10:32 AM
    Im going to try that now. Its weird because I got an email saying this:

"A registration request completed successfully for client '2010001'. The client has an unlimited number of requests left.

The client was sent back the following message:

Client '2010001' successfully registered with signing server ID PBDT."
    IT WORKED! Thanks XSACHA!
    06-16-13 10:38 AM
    Hey guys,
    I had a question about .apk downloads that come with OBB files. Any idea where the obb files go?
    Judging by the presence of android apps I already sideloaded, There is a folder in 'Device/misc/android/android/data' that seems like the place it should go.

anyone came across this?
    06-16-13 10:41 AM
    Thank so much for this. Was getting bored with my gs4 and other Android/wp8 devices. Picked this up yesterday. Like the OS but use my fitness pal and spotify daily. Now I have them
    Loaded up and working great
    06-16-13 10:52 AM
    How do I get dedug token. The site keeps sending me to some key code signing registration. They send me an email with my order number, but no .csj files. Help me, please. How do I get debug tokens?

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 10:56 AM
    You gotta wait a bit for the .csj files to come in
    06-16-13 11:00 AM
    How do I get dedug token. The site keeps sending me to some key code signing registration. They send me an email with my order number, but no .csj files. Help me, please. How do I get debug tokens?

Posted via CB10
    It will take a few minutes to process the order.
    06-16-13 11:00 AM
    Hey guys,
    I had a question about .apk downloads that come with OBB files. Any idea where the obb files go?
    Judging by the presence of android apps I already sideloaded, There is a folder in 'Device/misc/android/android/data' that seems like the place it should go.

anyone came across this?
    See this thread for steps on what to do with the obb file: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...b-file-818931/
    06-16-13 11:01 AM
    Done!
    Now I can play path on my z10
    Still lag a bit,also naver line
    Hope it will get better on 10,2
    Let's pray

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 11:02 AM

can anyone please help ?
    I have a few apps converted but crashed too, but a few others worked. So maybe it's not your converting process, but the the app itself?

Try Candy Crush Saga. We know the app is supported by the Android runtime in BB10. If it works on your phone then we know your converting process works.
    06-16-13 11:05 AM
    It's been over a day, and it says it only takes two hours. Do they send it to the same email they confirmed my order?
    06-16-13 11:11 AM
    It's been over a day, and it says it only takes two hours. Do they send it to the same email they confirmed my order?
    Yeah they should, unless they don't work on the weekend
    06-16-13 11:23 AM
    Mine arrived within minutes to email address I gave

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 11:24 AM
    This would be a lot easier with a youtube video.......
    Egod101 and Smartie020 like this.
    06-16-13 11:25 AM
    Mine took about 30minutes to arrive

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    06-16-13 11:25 AM
    Good morning
    after few hours trying to get this to work last night , I have a couple invested this morning.
    I have followed tread this way
    requested the debug token, received them and save them to the Android pack that I downloaded on my desktop.
    I have edited the config file, where UNKNOWN is located ( passkey, passpin, device pin).
    I drag the csj file onto the a-regristration folder and a black box (C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe) pops up saying , you need to drag both csj files onto this script.
    Of course I can not go any further.

I have read and read and read, I didn't see anything regarding this problem.

I would appreciate any help with this....
    Apologies if this is stating the obvious, but you should have 2 CSJ files from two emails.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 11:27 AM
2,524 ... 4647484950 ...