Hey guys,

I am not sure whats happening. I recently tried to get this to run on another computer and went through the entire process again. I even went online to get new signing keys for this computer using the same pin number registered before. I didnt have access to backups of the old keys as i am 45 min away from my other computer.

I went to generate the debugtoken, done, but when i go and install it on my device.. i suppose overtop of the old one installed, i am getting some 501 package error or something.

Any ideas?
    06-15-13 02:42 PM
    I am trying to do it on Mac but it installs the debug token but not the Mac Linux sh xsacha can you please help

Posted via CB10
    Try this instead
    Open the DMG, put your debugtoken.bar into Resources folder, copy the app somewhere, run it and pull an .apk onto it
    06-15-13 02:45 PM
    Great thread! the only problem i seem to have is downloading the Android APK files... how do i do this and from where?
    Literally a quick google of 'download android APK's' and you will find hundreds of sites! Apkmania seems to have a lot of decent games and apps to try out and so far they've all worked for me
    06-15-13 02:55 PM
    Which native version of Netflix have you being able to run? I get the -104 install error with the latest.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 03:03 PM
    Need major help! No idea what I am doing!

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 03:06 PM
    With the new method I was able to create the debugtoken.bar, but when I try to install it with z-installer or vnPbutils it says "failure 502 Package-id (******) does not match maifest (******)".

And I can also covnert the apks tho bars but when I try to install it also says "failure 500 Package-id"

Any ideas?

Thanks

---------------------------------
    Solved my problem... I just had to delete an old debugtoken signed with other keys that was on my Z10.
    Last edited by fabianr; 06-15-13 at 04:16 PM.
    06-15-13 03:21 PM
    God bless you xsacha !!!

Spotify on my Z10.... DONE !!!

For information the sideloading of Spotify has been done with Playbook App Manager.

With DDPB Installer I get "881" issue.

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000244.jpg
    Last edited by sascatchawan; 06-15-13 at 03:30 PM. Reason: aditional info
    06-15-13 03:26 PM
    Which native version of Netflix have you being able to run? I get the -104 install error with the latest.

Posted via CB10
    I got this error too. I think the one I got to work was like 2.xx ?

It works nice = )
    06-15-13 03:26 PM
    Does anyone know if we can link multiple pins together when creating a token? I don't want to get another set of keys for each BB device I have lol
    06-15-13 03:30 PM
    1. Request Keys Here: https://www.blackberry.com/SignedKeys/codesigning.html

Notes:
    **Keep note of the "PIN" you choose (THIS IS NOT THE PIN FOR YOUR DEVICE, BUT A NUMBER CHOSEN BY YOU)
    **Within 2 hours BB will send you two emails. Each containing one .csj file. We will refer to this later when you are instructed to download these from your email**

2. Download Java JRE: Java SE Downloads

3. Download this and save to your desktop. https://mega.co.nz/#!Lgg3xY5Q!Km3s9A...QEKqsRi_TmFtiE

**After the file above finishing downloading. Extract the contents and save it to your desktop**

4. Open your new extracted folder called "Android-Pack-15June-6". Then double click on the file "config".

**Replace where it says UNKNOWN with your information. The first is the PIN you chose when applying for the keys,
    the second is a new password you choose now, and the third is the PIN for the device you would like to create the debugtoken
    for.**

5. Download both of the .csj files into the "Android-Pack-15June-6" folder on your desktop.

6. Drag both files onto the "a-registertokens" file. A black box will pop up (and your email will recieve two emails from bb saying that you have been registered).

7. Then double click on the "b-createdebugtoken" file. A black box will pop up and a moment later your debug token will appear as a .bar file.

8. You can then drag android apks onto "y-android2bb" file and it will spit out two files. One is the .bar and one is a log file of how the conversion went.

9. You must install the debugtoken bar file on your device using your preferred method BEFORE attempting to sideload any applications created here.

10. Sideload away!

**NOTE IF YOU ARE USING THIS GUIDE TO TROUBLESHOOT YOUR PREVIOUS ATTEMPTS YOU MUST REDOWNLOAD THE "Android-Pack-15June-6" FILE. xsacha was nice enough to add additional files
    to this zip file to make things easier for everyone and to eliminate some of the steps needed when this originally dropped**

Hopefully this helps someone...
    06-15-13 03:50 PM
    Hi thanks a lot for your work Bro. But I have a problem I Sideloaded viber and it works and calls go through clearly but my contacts are not showing in. I have to manually edit a contact or unlink it so it shows on viber. Any solution ? Cz I have a lot of contacts it would take me ages to edit or unlink them all. Thx in advance

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 03:51 PM
    Does anyone know if we can link multiple pins together when creating a token? I don't want to get another set of keys for each BB device I have lol
    Yes... lookup BlackBerry graphical aid tool, you can generate a single token for multiple devices...sweet eh..

Edit... I thought you were asking for one token for multiple devices...so that you only have to convert bars once for all your devices...

About what you were asking.. you can create as many tokens as you like with one set of keys...you just have to change the device pin in b-script.bat file for every device and regenerate the bars...

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 03:52 PM
    With the new method I was able to create the debugtoken.bar, but when I try to install it with z-installer or vnPbutils it says "failure 502 Package-id (******) does not match maifest (******)".

And I can also covnert the apks tho bars but when I try to install it also says "failure 500 Package-id"

Any ideas?

Thanks

My guess would be check your device pin in the "config" file and see if your device pin is in the correct spot and is correct. Otherwise I am not sure..
    06-15-13 03:57 PM
    Attachment 172443
    Running on nds4droid

Posted via CB10
    What is the performance like in the DS emulation? Have you tried any other ROMs? Advanced Wars 2: Dual Strike would make the entire process worth it if it worked!
    06-15-13 04:13 PM
    does this work on playbook?
    06-15-13 04:36 PM
    does this work on playbook?
    Only if you have BB10 installed on it
    06-15-13 04:53 PM
    My debug token is installed on my phone. Candy Crush works...everything else doesn't
    It could be as a result of bad apk files. I strongly recommend getting apks directly from playstores using Bluestacks method. There is also a chrome plugin that does the same thing, I'm not with my PC now, so I can't recall the name of the plugin.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    06-15-13 04:56 PM
    how do i get the apk's?
    sascatchawan likes this.
    06-15-13 05:00 PM

Notes:
    **Keep note of the "PIN" you choose (THIS IS NOT THE PIN FOR YOUR DEVICE, BUT A NUMBER CHOSEN BY YOU)
    **Within 2 hours BB will send you two emails. Each containing one .csj file. We will refer to this later when you are instructed to download these from your email**

3. Download this and save to your desktop. https://mega.co.nz/#!Lgg3xY5Q!Km3s9A...QEKqsRi_TmFtiE

**After the file above finishing downloading. Extract the contents and save it to your desktop**

4. Open your new extracted folder called "Android-Pack-15June-6". Then double click on the file "config".

**Replace where it says UNKNOWN with your information. The first is the PIN you chose when applying for the keys,
    the second is a new password you choose now, and the third is the PIN for the device you would like to create the debugtoken
    for.**

5. Download both of the .csj files into the "Android-Pack-15June-6" folder on your desktop.

6. Drag both files onto the "a-registertokens" file. A black box will pop up (and your email will recieve two emails from bb saying that you have been registered).

7. Then double click on the "b-createdebugtoken" file. A black box will pop up and a moment later your debug token will appear as a .bar file.

8. You can then drag android apks onto "y-android2bb" file and it will spit out two files. One is the .bar and one is a log file of how the conversion went.

9. You must install the debugtoken bar file on your device using your preferred method BEFORE attempting to sideload any applications created here.

10. Sideload away!

**NOTE IF YOU ARE USING THIS GUIDE TO TROUBLESHOOT YOUR PREVIOUS ATTEMPTS YOU MUST REDOWNLOAD THE "Android-Pack-15June-6" FILE. xsacha was nice enough to add additional files
    to this zip file to make things easier for everyone and to eliminate some of the steps needed when this originally dropped**

Thanks for the instructions, I managed to get Viber [2.3.6.338] working!
    Attached Thumbnails Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000195.jpg  
    06-15-13 05:24 PM
    Woo! got it to work on my mac thanks to @n0tnull. no more using my crappy windows pc.
    n0tnull likes this.
    06-15-13 05:31 PM
    how do i get the apk's?
    Index of /apk you can find some nice apk's
    06-15-13 05:34 PM
    Don't mean to sound thick, but was wondering if anyone who has installed GTA Vice City/any other game with data could answer my question..
    After doing a search of the thread I created an "obb" folder inside "misc/android/Android" and dropped the obb file inside, as well as copying it inside the folder the app creates, yet when I launch it, it fails to download a file, I close it, reopen it and am greeted with a black screen.
    Would love to get this working if anyone can offer some assistance!
    06-15-13 05:41 PM
    Virtua Tennis Challenge on my Z10.

Oh yeah!!

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000059.png
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000060.png

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 06:06 PM
    CANDY CRUSH
    06-15-13 06:28 PM

Notes:

for.**

10. Sideload away!

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this. I was having such a difficult time with this, I followed your guide line by line, and it works. Thank you!
    06-15-13 06:41 PM
2,524 ... 4041424344 ...