OK guys I think what most of us need is a step by step instruction for dummys. Since I am no developer and it took me forever to figure this out I wrote a detailed stey by step instructions which even the most technically deprived can understand. These instructions are for Windows based computers. Here it goes.....

1) Request BlackBerry Code Signing Keys by applying at: https://www.blackberry.com/SignedKeys/codesigning.html
    2) After your order is processed you will receive two separate emails with each one containing a .csj file
    3) Download both .csj files to your computer and save
    4) Install the Java JDK onto your computer. You can download the JDK at Java SE Downloads
    5) Install the Android SDK onto your computer. You can download the Android SDK at the original post of this thread.
    6) After the Android SDK is installed onto your computer the Android SDK Manager will open
    7) While the Android SDK Manager is open deselect the checkbox for Android 4.2.2 and select the checkbox for Android 2.3.3 then click on “Install Packages”. You can install the 4.2.2 files once OS 10.2 is released but for OS 10.0 and 10.1 we need the 2.3.3 files.
    8) Next Navigate to the directory where the SDK was Installed which would be in Program Files. Copy ALL of the files located in the folder at C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\build-tools\17.0.0 and paste them in the “platform-tools” folder located at C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools. You can overwrite any files when prompted.
    9) Next Download the Android Package available in the original post of this thread then unzip the files.
    10) Then locate the file a-registertokens.
    11) Right click on a-registertokens and select edit
    12) Enter the Passpin which you supplied to BlackBerry when you requested the Code Signing Keys in step one.
    13) Then enter a Passkey which you will remember. (I used the same as my Passpin so it would be easy for me to remember).
    14) Both the Passpin and the Passkey must be entered immediately following the = symbol. (Example: PASSPIN=abc123 and PASSKEY=abc123). Then save the file before exiting.
    15) Next select both .csj files which were emailed to you in step 2 and drag and drop them on the a-registertokens file which you have just completed editing.
    16) Then right click the file b-createdebugtoken and select edit and enter the same Passkey (which is really your Passpin which you used in step 12) and your device PIN. Just like in step 12 they must be entered immediately after the = symbol as illustrated in step 14. Save the file and close.
    17) If everything went successfully then you should see a debugtoken.bar file populate in the same folder. Sideload this debugtoken.bar file onto your device now. Note: This will be the only debugtoken.bar file that you would need to create. You do not need to create one for each app.
    18) Next right click on the y-android2bb file and edit the directory where the Android SDK was installed. Mine was entered as ANDROID_HOME=C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk. Save the file and exit.
    19) Now drag and drop any .apk Android file on top of the y-android2bb file which you have just completed editing. Both a .bar file and a .wrn file should show up in the same folder.
    20) Sideload the .bar file only and enjoy. The .wrn file can be deleted.
    21) Repeat steps 19 and 20 for each app you want to convert. Whewww….
    Last edited by TJBB1; 06-15-13 at 12:25 PM.
    06-15-13 12:02 PM
    You are the man xsacha . I translated to my language and spreading your finding to our community.
    06-15-13 12:05 PM
    but I do?? or am I doing something wrong?. Using the latest upload on a mac.

btw thank you xsacha and everybody else (you know who y'all are) that are giving so much to this community, your efforts are not unappreciated.
    As I said earlier, XSacha's scripts are not fully handling MacOS and Linux.

On these system, you'll need:
    - Java
    - Android SDK ! (binaries are not the same than windows)
    - These scripts: Zippyshare.com - android_to_BB_Linux_version.zip

XSacha, can you post my scripts on the first topic ?
    People are just struggling with their mac, your script, and this 1000 post topic... :/
    06-15-13 12:14 PM
    xsacha, when converting apks to bars with the new scripts, sometimes there is a line that says "Missing PUSH configuration file" in the command prompt. is that a check for the application PUSH capability?
    06-15-13 12:25 PM
    I am trying to do it on Mac but it installs the debug token but not the Mac Linux sh xsacha can you please help

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 12:30 PM
    I am trying to do it on Mac but it installs the debug token but not the Mac Linux sh xsacha can you please help
    Posted via CB10
    Which script are you using ? a,b,y or z? What is the error message ?
    06-15-13 12:31 PM
    Hey guys, how did you get gta3 to work? Mine opens for a split second with an accept or decline window

Posted via CB10
    I had an issue too (I know you have to load the obb data in a certain folder, which I did, but still had it load only for a split second.
    06-15-13 12:36 PM
    when i try teple run it sais unfortnatleyn temple run has stopped please help
    06-15-13 12:39 PM
    Which Android SDK are you using, the full ADT Bundle or the Tools Package (for existing IDE)?

Thanks in advance.
    06-15-13 12:54 PM
    Please !

Spotify is a free app in Google apps, where can I find the Android 2.3.3 ?

Thank you !
    06-15-13 01:00 PM
    sdk but in the instuctions it doesnt say we have to use it
    06-15-13 01:01 PM
    Thanks buddy you rock
    06-15-13 01:06 PM
    Xsacha,

Is there any workaround if the file author.p12 isn't generated. The keys are registered and the two other files are generated except author. What could I be doing wrong.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Last edited by ukmight; 06-15-13 at 01:27 PM.
    06-15-13 01:11 PM
    Has anyone tried Google maps yet?
    No?
    06-15-13 01:14 PM
    hi xsacha what do you mean run this code ./y-maclinux.sh MyAndroidApp.apk on terminal . I sideloaded the debug token but what should i do next
    06-15-13 01:30 PM
    OK guys I think what most of us need is a step by step instruction for dummys. Since I am no developer and it took me forever to figure this out I wrote a detailed stey by step instructions which even the most technically deprived can understand. These instructions are for Windows based computers. Here it goes.....

1) Request BlackBerry Code Signing Keys by applying at: https://www.blackberry.com/SignedKeys/codesigning.html
    2) After your order is processed you will receive two separate emails with each one containing a .csj file
    3) Download both .csj files to your computer and save
    4) Install the Java JDK onto your computer. You can download the JDK at Java SE Downloads
    5) Install the Android SDK onto your computer. You can download the Android SDK at the original post of this thread.
    6) After the Android SDK is installed onto your computer the Android SDK Manager will open
    7) While the Android SDK Manager is open deselect the checkbox for Android 4.2.2 and select the checkbox for Android 2.3.3 then click on “Install Packages”. You can install the 4.2.2 files once OS 10.2 is released but for OS 10.0 and 10.1 we need the 2.3.3 files.
    8) Next Navigate to the directory where the SDK was Installed which would be in Program Files. Copy ALL of the files located in the folder at C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\build-tools\17.0.0 and paste them in the “platform-tools” folder located at C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools. You can overwrite any files when prompted.
    9) Next Download the Android Package available in the original post of this thread then unzip the files.
    10) Then locate the file a-registertokens.
    11) Right click on a-registertokens and select edit
    12) Enter the Passpin which you supplied to BlackBerry when you requested the Code Signing Keys in step one.
    13) Then enter a Passkey which you will remember. (I used the same as my Passpin so it would be easy for me to remember).
    14) Both the Passpin and the Passkey must be entered immediately following the = symbol. (Example: PASSPIN=abc123 and PASSKEY=abc123). Then save the file before exiting.
    15) Next select both .csj files which were emailed to you in step 2 and drag and drop them on the a-registertokens file which you have just completed editing.
    16) Then right click the file b-createdebugtoken and select edit and enter the same Passkey (which is really your Passpin which you used in step 12) and your device PIN. Just like in step 12 they must be entered immediately after the = symbol as illustrated in step 14. Save the file and close.
    17) If everything went successfully then you should see a debugtoken.bar file populate in the same folder. Sideload this debugtoken.bar file onto your device now. Note: This will be the only debugtoken.bar file that you would need to create. You do not need to create one for each app.
    18) Next right click on the y-android2bb file and edit the directory where the Android SDK was installed. Mine was entered as ANDROID_HOME=C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk. Save the file and exit.
    19) Now drag and drop any .apk Android file on top of the y-android2bb file which you have just completed editing. Both a .bar file and a .wrn file should show up in the same folder.
    20) Sideload the .bar file only and enjoy. The .wrn file can be deleted.
    21) Repeat steps 19 and 20 for each app you want to convert. Whewww….
    Can somebody does the step-by-step instructions for mac as well? I don�t get those front page instructions in the moment. It doesn�t make it easier, that it is not my native language
    06-15-13 01:36 PM
    This is great thanks so much!
    I've currently tested
    Hill climb racing
    Candy crush saga
    Fruit ninja
    Temple run 1/2 and OZ,
    All working!
    06-15-13 01:36 PM
    i give up iv been trying all day i amdoing on mac its inposssible if you are not a geniue
    06-15-13 01:39 PM
    how do I set up the Location of the SDK on MAC?
    06-15-13 01:41 PM
    when i try teple run it sais unfortnatleyn temple run has stopped please help
    If it loads for over a few seconds this occasionally comes up for me, do you not get the option to press wait? usually i just tap that and everything's fine
    06-15-13 01:48 PM
    Great thread! the only problem i seem to have is downloading the Android APK files... how do i do this and from where?
    06-15-13 01:53 PM
    Xsacha,

Is there any workaround if the file author.p12 isn't generated. The keys are registered and the two other files are generated except author. What could I be doing wrong.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    i experienced the same thing. this was how i resolved it. delete the two barsigner files, then go back to the config.txt file (that's assuming you are using 'Android-Pack-15June-6'), and edit it, make sure the PASSPIN is the same PIN you provided on blackberry's signing keys request page. the PASSKEY can be anything you won't forget and also fill DEVICEPIN appropriately and save. now drag the two csj files over a-registertokens, everything should go well from there. go back to that directory. the author.p12, and the two barsigner files should be there.
    06-15-13 01:55 PM
    I'm having issues...I'm on a mac. I create the bar file successfully, but they won't run on my phone. Spotify won't run, instagram won't run, even though the Terminal keeps saying "succeeded." Help please?
    06-15-13 02:30 PM
    I'm having issues...I'm on a mac. I create the bar file successfully, but they won't run on my phone. Spotify won't run, instagram won't run, even though the Terminal keeps saying "succeeded." Help please?
    How did you manage to run it on your mac? . I have my debugtoken.bar im just stuck on making the bar files.

And i think the reason why your apps arnt running is cause you didnt load debugtoken.bar in your phone yet.
    06-15-13 02:34 PM
    My debug token is installed on my phone. Candy Crush works...everything else doesn't
    06-15-13 02:39 PM
2,524 ... 3940414243 ...