Sure. PINPASS:
    http://i.imgur.com/SMLZuKK.jpg

Ok, so you probably forgot to move the keys from the previous registration in %APPDATA%\..\Local\Research In Motion
    There is more than 2 files as far as I know.
    http://i.imgur.com/dU1tONj.jpg

Yep - That was it - I missed those files. Many thanks - although the banking app i wanted still doesn't work - oh well - I shall have to be patient but I'll have fun with other apps in the meantime. Many thanks
    06-15-13 07:20 AM
    Any ideas what I might need to do? I downloaded the new folder this morning, added my debugtoken.bar to the folder. When I drag my apk file into the android2bb file this is what runs. No .bar file created. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-untitled.jpg
    06-15-13 07:35 AM
    Haha, I suggested doing this with debug tokens about three months ago [here] (back when the Instagram and Netflix BARs came out), but no one ever took notice and bothered to try (I didn't have a BB10 device, and still don't). Nice to know I was right though Nice work xsacha making a nice user friendly package and everything
    caltrmptguy86 likes this.
    06-15-13 07:43 AM
    Someone help! Why is it when i drag the token files on the a-tokenreg.bat it disappears
    I downloaded java jdk 7 and the Android sdk and like 3 gigs of apis for it (i had no clue which ones i needed)
    I put the files together with the sdk, and edited them with my password....
    And i moved appt.exe and the stuff with it to the platform -tools... I'm just losing hope now :/

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 07:44 AM
    got a problem: when I try to do it on my Macbook, there always comes this

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/rim/tools/apk2bar/Apk2Bar

what should i do?
    06-15-13 07:49 AM
    Please can anyone help me !? I have this error massage...Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-bb10.png
    06-15-13 07:55 AM
    Hi Xsacha,
    tried this method. However, the author.p12 file could not be created on running a - registertokens. The rest of the two files have been created. What is the work around now?
    Hey guys. If you are worried about Android app compatibility in Blackberry 10. Worry no longer.
    This method allows you to run any Android 2.3.3 app in Blackberry 10.1. Even if the app using NATIVE CODE.
    Update: Now works with Android 4.2.2 apps using 10.2 Beta OS.

Requirements
    1. Java JRE
    2. Debug Token
    Note: To get a debug token:
    • Simply request tokens here. Keep note of the 'PIN' you chose.
    • Edit config.txt from my package below. PINPASS is the pin you chose on the webpage, above. KEYPASS is a password of your choosing. DEVICEPIN to the pin of your phone.
    • Drag the two .csj files that were emailed to you on to a-registertokens.
    • Run b-createdebugtoken.
    • You should have a debugtoken.bar if everything went successfully. Sideload it to your device and continue.

Windows Steps
    1. Download this package: here. [Updated 15th June #6]
    2. Put your debugtoken.bar in the same directory as the script.
    3. Now just drag any Android app .apk on to y-android2bb.bat. A .bar should be generated.

Mac/Linux
    1. Download y-maclinux.
    2. Put your debugtoken.bar in same directory.
    3. Now, in a terminal, run:
      Code:
      ./y-maclinux.sh MyAndroidApp.apk

Now you can install this .bar on your device and it should just work. You can use the included z-installer.bat or other means.

Issues
    • If the createdebugtokens cannot find your author.p12, it is looking in %APPDATA%\..\Local\Research In Motion for a file called 'author.p12'
    • If you get '881 no debug token found' that means you didn't install your debugtoken.bar on your phone.

If you would like to thank me for my time and effort, you can donate to me here:
    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_AU/...onateCC_LG.gif

This has been working for months now. Sorry for not getting it out to you guys earlier!
    06-15-13 08:25 AM
    this works! Ive gotten a few android apps that previously could not run to now run fine (perhaps a bit laggish though). these include:

netflix
    sonic the hedgehog 4
    tapped out (opens to the splash screen but issues then arise)
    Mupen64 and mario kart 64 (bit laggy, not major though)
    shazam (loads to main splash then gives a "try rebooting your device" error)
    06-15-13 08:46 AM
    Any ideas what I might need to do? I downloaded the new folder this morning, added my debugtoken.bar to the folder. When I drag my apk file into the android2bb file this is what runs. No .bar file created. Thanks in advance for any insight.
    Needs to be called 'debugtoken.bar'

Nice to know I was right though Nice work xsacha making a nice user friendly package and everything
    Yeah I never thought I'd be able to explain how to make debugtoken's to people. But I decided to give it a go :P
    SifJar and lawless_pc like this.
    06-15-13 08:58 AM
    Awesome, this works great . Dropbox works with camera upload so that's very nice!

(Unfortunately RE-VOLT Classic doesnt seem to work, even after copying the obb files. Screen stays blank)
    06-15-13 09:03 AM
    (Unfortunately RE-VOLT Classic doesnt seem to work, even after copying the obb files. Screen stays blank)
    Some paid apps will check Google Play Store to see if you actually purchased it (on that device). Of course you don't have Google Play Store, so it won't work. Could crash or have blank screen.

You're trying the free version right?
    06-15-13 09:09 AM
    Gonna try this out!!

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 09:15 AM
    Hey guys. If you are worried about Android app compatibility in Blackberry 10. Worry no longer.
    This method allows you to run any Android 2.3.3 app in Blackberry 10.1. Even if the app using NATIVE CODE.
    Update: Now works with Android 4.2.2 apps using 10.2 Beta OS.

Requirements
    1. Java JRE
    2. Debug Token
    • Simply request tokens here. Keep note of the 'PIN' you chose.
    • Edit config.txt from my package below. PINPASS is the pin you chose on the webpage, above. KEYPASS is a password of your choosing. DEVICEPIN to the pin of your phone (in lower-case).
    • Drag the two .csj files that were emailed to you on to a-registertokens.
    • Run b-createdebugtoken.
    • You should have a debugtoken.bar if everything went successfully. Sideload it to your device and continue.

I wonder which website you're reffering to (maybe it's a stupid question, but please show some mercy with a newbie.

Otherwise I have understood nearly everything but I can't figure out which Pinpass I have to enter, because I can't figure out which webpage I have to acces.

Please help me
    06-15-13 09:43 AM
    Has anyone tried Google maps yet?
    06-15-13 09:55 AM
    I wonder which website you're reffering to (maybe it's a stupid question, but please show some mercy with a newbie.

Otherwise I have understood nearly everything but I can't figure out which Pinpass I have to enter, because I can't figure out which webpage I have to acces.

Please help me
    [LIST][*]Simply request tokens here. Keep note of the 'PIN' you chose.[*] Edit config.txt from my package below. PINPASS is the pin you chose on the webpage, above. KEYPASS is a password of your choosing. DEVICEPIN to the pin of your phone (in lower-case).
    [*]Simply request tokens here.
    http://developer.blackberry.com/html5/signingkey
    kfroese and Nonocrack like this.
    06-15-13 10:02 AM
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000404.png
    Running on nds4droid

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 10:41 AM
    I have a query.
    Debug token is valid for 30 days.
    So does that mean that after expiry ill have to reconvert the apps with new debug token??
    Will the game progress be lost if such is a case?
    06-15-13 10:45 AM
    I have a query.
    So does that mean that after expiry ill have to reconvert the apps with new debug token??
    I had the same question. My understanding is that all you need to do is create a new debugtoken and sideload the bar file to your phone. I don't think any game progress would be lost.
    06-15-13 10:47 AM
    this works! Ive gotten a few android apps that previously could not run to now run fine (perhaps a bit laggish though). these include:

netflix
    sonic the hedgehog 4
    tapped out (opens to the splash screen but issues then arise)
    Mupen64 and mario kart 64 (bit laggy, not major though)
    shazam (loads to main splash then gives a "try rebooting your device" error)
    Hey there is actually a native 64 emulator built with cascades that works flawlessly - no need to side load. It's called Mupen64+BB
    06-15-13 10:53 AM
    Excellent! Thank you everyone! This is great!
    06-15-13 11:28 AM
    I have a query.
    I believe if you create a new debug token with the same signing keys as the first debug token, you can simply install the second debug token and keep all your apps with their data. Although maybe by then BB will have officially sanctioned this functionality and you won't need to use debug tokens as a workaround anymore. (If BB enable proper signing of apps with the required permissions, it'll be as simple as converting any other Android app and sideloading it).
    06-15-13 11:30 AM
    Hi I have several drawbacks.

1-ya register my keys and create the debugtoken.bar

2 - drag the. Apk, flowing in and-android2bb.bat and automatically creates two files one. Bar and a. Wrn

3 - open the. Bar to view the folder content and META-INF MANIFEST.MF file is only

4 - when I drag the. Bar and drop z-installer.bat Please open it gives me error "PB-installer.bat" with notepad and change lines 10-11
    * "DEVICEIP" and "DEVICEPASS" with your Playbook configuration info.

What may be my mistake?
    06-15-13 11:41 AM
    Hey guys, how did you get gta3 to work? Mine opens for a split second with an accept or decline window

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 11:46 AM
    I have a query.
    I had the same question. My understanding is that all you need to do is create a new debugtoken and sideload the bar file to your phone. I don't think any game progress would be lost.
    I also had this same question yesterday, xsacha answered it sereval page back. I've put his answer below...

Just sideload the new debug token 30 days later. All the apps can remain installed. No need to reinstall.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 11:46 AM
    UPDATE! Tutorial has been greatly simplified.

* You no longer require Android SDK!
    but I do?? or am I doing something wrong?. Using the latest upload on a mac.

btw thank you xsacha and everybody else (you know who y'all are) that are giving so much to this community, your efforts are not unappreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-screen-shot-2013-06-15-12.49.02-pm.png  
    06-15-13 11:54 AM
2,524 ... 3839404142 ...