Did U change the debug token inside the app? It has mine in it
    I did.. It still doesn't work.
    06-14-13 12:57 PM
    I have a question and don't know if it was answered since the thread now has thousands of posts.

I know that we have to renew the debugtokens every 30 days, but does this mean we have to reinstall the apps everytime we renew the token? Or the apps can be kept and any new apps to be installed will be through the new one?

It isn't very convenient to sideload again after every 30 day period you know

Adding to the post the following applications didn't work

-Hulu+
    -Yelp
    -Safeway

If someone can send me a link to the following apps so I can try them cause I searched with no luck:
    -Citibank
    -Gotomeeting
    -Talkatone

Thanks
    Last edited by royfakhry; 06-14-13 at 01:11 PM.
    06-14-13 01:00 PM
    I did.. It still doesn't work.
    Hmm...
    All I can propose for you to delete all debugtoken.bar files you can find in your system and your phone, make a new one and install it both to the phone and into the app
    06-14-13 01:14 PM
    Can someone just confirm that when one says that you need to convert from batch to shell code they are referring to just changing some symbols in the batch code to match what they should mean in shell? And has anybody had success doing this on a mac? Specifically looking to sideload Tiny Tower and Pocket Planes.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 01:18 PM
    Can someone write down step by step guide for Mac OS X please, because I can't understand how to start or do anything. Please, it will takes only 2 minutes for someone why already did it on Mac.
    06-14-13 01:22 PM
    For those of you who successfully got GTA to work (my attempt did work - loaded the .bar file fine, but I don't think it was able to find the obb data), do you know if you are able to use blue tooth controllers on it, similar to Android devices?
    06-14-13 01:23 PM
    Help!

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 01:43 PM
    Help!

Posted via CB10
    So...where are you stuck now..

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 01:47 PM
    So...where are you stuck now..

Posted via CB10
    When I drag the apk on y Android2bb, cmd pops up with a ton of info. I'll try to screenshot.

And nothing happens when I side load the token.bar

If not for you guys, I would have given up awhile ago.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 01:48 PM
    When I drag the apk on y Android2bb, cmd pops up with a ton of info. I'll try to screenshot.

Posted via CB10
    Okey...does the screen pop up and disappear right away..

And..... did you read the instructions on OP and did all those things that it says...

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 01:51 PM
    I have loaded up the debug token fine but when I drag apk over y-android it does not generate a bar file?
    06-14-13 01:54 PM
    There's a post somewhere from the OP saying that it's only the debug token that needs renewing and re-sideloading.
    06-14-13 01:55 PM
    CMD doesn't disappear right away.
    I'll double check OP instructions first.

Posted via CB10
    Repost from another thread...

Okey... this new method is getting a lot of buzz and it seems as if everyone by now has at least heard about it.

Here is the deal...

It is not like downloading bar files and installing them by ddpb or sachibar.

It is multi-step complicated process involving a little bit of code manipulation.

It will require constant monthly servicing at least until a work around is found.

Now... my offer is,
    The people who have it working and are tech savvy should help the rest of the community and give break to xsacha and others to come up with a better program.

Now... tonite I can help 10 people with converting 5 apps each and send it to them..
    Pm me your device pin and 5 apps you would like to have..
    apps have to be free and less than 50 megs..

I hope more people step in and help the needy here..

Cheers..

P.S
    You have to at least know how to sideload the bar files to your device. It in fact is fairly easy..

Also, if you can find a way to donate to xsacha..pls do...

Posted via CB10
    Can someone write down step by step guide for Mac OS X please, because I can't understand how to start or do anything. Please, it will takes only 2 minutes for someone why already did it on Mac.
    Actually there is a Mac guide on a first page.

What I did:
    1. Got my debugtoken.bar using this guide
    2. Downloaded Windows android_pack.zip from the first post
    3. Downloaded Blackberry Tools and overwrited the content of android-pack folder with a new one
    4. made my own script
    5. made an app to make everything more simple for me

So for now I hope You can get your debugtoken.bar, install it on to your phone using Chrome or whatever, download my app, open the .dmg file, copy your debugtoken.bar into Resources folder inside the .dmg, than run Apk2Bar Converter app and pull disired .apk onto it. I hope it will work
    avatsaev likes this.
    06-14-13 01:58 PM

What I did:
    3. Downloaded Blackberry Tools and overwrited the content of android-pack folder with a new one
    4. made my own script

So for now I hope You can get your debugtoken.bar, install it on to your phone using Chrome or whatever, download my app, open the .dmg file, copy your debugtoken.bar into Resources folder inside the .dmg, than run Apk2Bar Converter app and pull disired .apk onto it. I hope it will work
    Huge thanks. I already downloaded your app and have an idea how to use it, I just didn't know how to make debugtoken.bar file and your step 1 will help, I will try. Thanks again.
    06-14-13 02:11 PM
    First of all big thanks to xsacha.
    an u please help me find apk of versions 2.3.3 n below. m trying many apps which in google play says are compatible with this version but doesnt work after porting. like temple run, subway surfer, super stick golf etc. pls help me
    06-14-13 02:17 PM
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-untitled.jpg

I've gotten to this point. What do I need to do to the .csj files to create the debug token? (a-....bat and b-.....bat files)

Thanks for the help guys!
    06-14-13 02:25 PM
    Is there already a thread to post working apps and games?
    Just installed successfully the latest Zen Bound 2.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 02:28 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	316 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	172146

I've gotten to this point. What do I need to do to the .csj files to create the debug token? (a-....bat and b-.....bat files)

Thanks for the help guys!
    You have the signing keys in the wrong folder...

There is another link in OP, andriod pack...download that, extract that and move the keys there and follow the instructions...

Posted via CB10

What I did:
    4. made my own script

I completely lost in first step, this guide is for Windows and have no idea and don't understand some steps.
    Hello I am getting INVALID ARGUMENT Error when i try to drag .apk file to convert it to .bar file. Can you please guide me. Thanks
    06-14-13 02:31 PM
    Okey...does the screen pop up and disappear right away..

And..... did you read the instructions on OP and did all those things that it says...

Posted via CB10
    I'm going to reinstall and start from the beginning following OP (though the OP isn't detailed, but still mad props for this find)

I don't know how to push my token onto my phone though. Kris said through push command. How do I do that?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 02:32 PM
    Now just drag any Android app .apk on to y-android2bb.bat. A .bar should be generated.
    Why isn't it being generated for me? There's no error.
    06-14-13 02:33 PM
    I'm going to reinstall and start from the beginning following OP (though the OP isn't detailed, but still mad props for this find)

I don't know how to push my token onto my phone though. Kris said through push command. How do I do that?

Posted via CB10
    Sideload it like you would for any other .bar file.
    06-14-13 02:39 PM
2,524 ... 3132333435 ...