Nevermind Bluestacks, After seeing n0tnull post i had a look at the apk downloader (Chrome extension) and this looks even better/easier, Uninstalling Bluestacks....

APK Downloader [Latest] v1.4.0 Chrome Extension (Evozi Official)
    i downloaded it from bluestacks and i keep getting the same error
    06-14-13 11:04 AM
    i downloaded it from bluestacks and i keep getting the same error
    I wasn't able to try Bluestacks myself so not sure it would have worked for me... Are you able to try the apk downloader (Chrome extension) from here [Extension][Updated]Apk Downloader Version 1.4.2 |Chrome 23+ Compatible| - xda-developers (Latest version 1.4.2)

Update #1: After looking at it some more it appears that the apk downloader needs a Device ID to work? so therefore a android phone is needed i assume

Update #2: Found this, to get a Device ID... Back to bluestacks Lol

Hey Chris,
    If you have a windows PC or a laptop, you may follow the below steps to get android device id...
    1. Install the android simulator program called "bluestacks"... available for free
    2. Register it with your existing google username-password
    3. Install the "Device ID" apk into bluestacks
    4. Run the program in bluestacks to get the android device ID.

Hope you should have the device id with you now.. do let me know your feedback.
    Last edited by Dealz417; 06-14-13 at 11:40 AM.
    06-14-13 11:16 AM
    I cant get my passpin to work. I have asked for two tokens and made sure that I am using the correct passpin. What am I doing wrong? Every time I drag the files I get error message that I must select a passpin.....fustrating.
    06-14-13 11:16 AM
    I cant get my passpin to work. I have asked for two tokens and made sure that I am using the correct passpin. What am I doing wrong? Every time I drag the files I get error message that I must select a passpin.....fustrating.
    Edit the a-registertokens file.
    You should see a SET PASSPIN=UNKNOWN
    Change that 'UNKNOWN' to your passpin.
    06-14-13 11:20 AM
    You're using an old version. The latest is the 1.4.2
    [Extension][Updated]Apk Downloader Version 1.4.2 |Chrome 23+ Compatible| - xda-developers
    And you even have a tutorial in the first post !
    Hey thanks for the reply! that link you posted with instructions, is referring to my same second link (https://lekensteyn.nl/apk-downloader/ ) which yes it was v1.4.2, not working for me, im getting a 400 error code.
    06-14-13 11:25 AM
    I am getting 881 error even though I have the debug installed, what do I do?
    06-14-13 11:27 AM
    ok first things first guys ,

i have decieded to adress this issue as i figured it out after engaging myself here like24 hours till now.
    Guys, this is as clear as clear can be. Follow these steps EXACTLY and it will work flawlessly! Go to Post #762

Thanks to all out there who have made this possible. Much appreciated!!

Sacha, I would recommend copying/pasting these instructions your OP. It will save you ALOT of explaining of the same things
    parthokarki likes this.
    06-14-13 11:28 AM
    Edit the a-registertokens file.
    You should see a SET PASSPIN=UNKNOWN
    Change that 'UNKNOWN' to your passpin.
    Mine looks like this...how should I proceed?

@ECHO OFF
    :: Choose a passpin and a passkey.
    :: Drag the two .csj files that Blackberry emailed to you on to this script.

set PASSPIN=CHOOSEPIN
    :: Example: 123456
    set PASSKEY=CHOOSEKEY
    :: Example: rocket11
    goto DOCHECKS
    :START
    bin\blackberry-signer -register -csjpin %PASSPIN% -storepass %PASSKEY% %1 %2
    06-14-13 11:28 AM
    Can someone explain the pass code passpin steps?

I'm trying to alter the. Bat and I get access denied

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 11:34 AM
    Mine looks like this...how should I proceed?

@ECHO OFF
    :: Choose a passpin and a passkey.
    :: Drag the two .csj files that Blackberry emailed to you on to this script.

set PASSPIN=CHOOSEPIN
    :: Example: 123456
    set PASSKEY=CHOOSEKEY
    :: Example: rocket11
    goto DOCHECKS
    :START
    bin\blackberry-signer -register -csjpin %PASSPIN% -storepass %PASSKEY% %1 %2

Lines starting with :: are comments.

set PASSPIN= "your password here"
    set PASSKEY="again a password "

I believe I kept both the same...

However in b-script.bat you have to put the device pin for one of the similar lines of code..

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 11:36 AM
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-error.jpg
    Problem intsalling on my phone.

DDPB too is bringing an error message " java is not an internal/external command...."
    06-14-13 11:37 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.JPG 
Views:	670 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	172078
    Problem intsalling on my phone.

DDPB too is bringing an error message " java is not an internal/external command...."
    Download the latest jre...

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 11:39 AM
    I have a command window that says

Error: could not find or load main class.net.rim.device.codesigning.barsigner.Barsign er

There was an error registering your tokens

Help!
    06-14-13 11:41 AM
    and make sure its set in you windows global variables
    How do I set or change the PATH system variable?
    Download the latest jre...

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 11:42 AM
    i just want to say a HUGE thanks to xsacha, for providing us with this wonderful method of sideloading and all the help you rendered to me, i really appreciate it.
    a HUGE thanks also goes to Kris, for providing me with a debugtoken.bar and all his help. i have finally generated my own debugtoken.bar using xsacha's wonderful scripts.
    Crackberry is the BEST online community ever.
    annon91221 and MikeFromCanada like this.
    06-14-13 11:44 AM
    i did a complete reinstall of the android sdk and its in my desktop.

and the path is also exactly the one shown by sdk manager.

but still getting this errorAttachment 171997

what's it gonna take for me to convert to bar files. ??

SOS
    C:\users\desktop\android\sdk

Posted via my awesome community driven Q10
    06-14-13 11:45 AM
    I keep getting access denied. How do I save the. Bat?

Posted via CB10
    Are you editing it with notepad... that's what I used..
    So basically you are saying that when you try to save from notepad you get that msg... if that is the case then IMO it has something to do with the permissions for the file... right click on the file, properties and check Read and Write boxes...

Hopefully that helps..

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 11:48 AM
    Are you editing it with notepad... that's what I used..
    So basically you are saying that when you try to save from notepad you get that msg... if that is the case then IMO it has something to do with the permissions for the file... right click on the file, properties and check Read and Write boxes...

Hopefully that helps..

Posted via CB10
    Edited the file, but when I drag the csjs it says problem registering tokens. I got my token.bar from Kris yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 11:50 AM
    As someone who thought himself relatively savvy in these matters, I'm embarrassed how long it took me to get this working! That said, I did manage to get a couple of apps working on my Q10 that didn't before so AWESOME! However, there are two that didn't work. My trials so far:
    Syncplicity 1.7.1: works!
    MyFitnessPal 2.5.007: works! But a bit tight on the Q10 screen with the ad bar taking up about 1/4 of the space
    Adidis miCoach 2.2.5380: fails right after permission screen. Boo! This is the app I really wanted and why I suffered through the couple of hours to figure out this method.
    Feedly 14.1.2 beta: failed to convert

I'd love it if someone else can try these and let me know if they work or help me find older versions that might be compatible.
    dimm0k likes this.
    06-14-13 11:52 AM
    Edited the file, but when I drag the csjs it says problem registering tokens. I got my token.bar from Kris yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    You just need the bar file in the folder it doesn't need to be dragged over top of anything

Posted via my awesome community driven Q10
    06-14-13 11:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    If you have the debugtoken.bar then you don't need to use those . Csj files... kris did it for you..
    Now go find an. Apk and drop it on to the apk2bb.bat... and see if it works.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 12:02 PM
    If you have the debugtoken.bar then you don't need to use those . Csj files... kris did it for you..
    Now go find an. Apk and drop it on to the apk2bb.bat... and see if it works.

Posted via CB10
    I need to set a destination for th apk to bar. How do I alter path?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 12:13 PM
    As someone who thought himself relatively savvy in these matters, I'm embarrassed how long it took me to get this working! That said, I did manage to get a couple of apps working on my Q10 that didn't before so AWESOME! However, there are two that didn't work. My trials so far:
    Syncplicity 1.7.1: works!
    MyFitnessPal 2.5.007: works! But a bit tight on the Q10 screen with the ad bar taking up about 1/4 of the space
    Adidis miCoach 2.2.5380: fails right after permission screen. Boo! This is the app I really wanted and why I suffered through the couple of hours to figure out this method.
    Feedly 14.1.2 beta: failed to convert

I'd love it if someone else can try these and let me know if they work or help me find older versions that might be compatible.
    Started by helping myself:
    miCoach 2.1.1.3288: converts, get error installing to device, and crashes right after permissions screen. This is now pissing me off. I want this freakin' app on my Q10! Then I can toss the older 9360 I'm using presently for running just so I can have miCoach! Argh.
    Feedly 14.0.9: managed to convert and install but never loads. Seems to me I had this error trying to sideload it on my PB too. Nuts but not as irritating as miCoach.

For those wondering, I've managed to pull APK files fairly simply off of androiddrawer.com. They also list older versions too.
    dimm0k likes this.
    06-14-13 12:15 PM
    I set the pin and pass exactly as I got it and this is what i get

The system cannot find the path specified.

You need to choose a passpin first.

Press any key to continue . . .

Cannot figure out what I am doing wrong!?
    06-14-13 12:43 PM
    sorry to bug you again! but now im getting the 881 error! even though I already have the debug token installed!
    Did U change the debug token inside the app? It has mine in it
    06-14-13 12:48 PM
2,524 ... 3031323334 ...