Finally able to run teamviewer and kmeye dvr viewer which did not work earlier. Thanks a lot buddy. You are the man.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 04:35 AM
    With the new script my viber and instagram working (i didnt get a text msg from viber btw)

Swedbank still crashes on startup

Wikitude crashes on startup, even with maps installed
    I'm having the same problem with viber, I did get the call though but it hangs up before I could hear anything...
    I searched the web, and it may be a temporary server problem but i'm not sure.
    Last edited by zefreaky; 06-14-13 at 06:19 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
    06-14-13 04:41 AM
    You know, I just realized : why can't those app developers do this. If it's very easy to just create your token, create your BAR and sign that BAR to be distributed in App World. At least this will stop outcries for a while until they observe how highly demanded the apps are.

This is a very nice stopgap solution if developers are too lazy to write native and needs to wait and see. They can just repackage their Android apps via this method!
    LostOnThePianoRoll likes this.
    06-14-13 04:41 AM
    Ok nevermind the last message , I kept ketting temporarily not available for dl on mega , because it was the 14 pack , I refreshed the page and dl the 15 pack.
    Now atleast when I try to make debugtokem.bar I get an error msg.. perhaps someone has encountered this :

Error: The signature on the code signing request didn't verify. The likely cause of this problem is entering an incorrect CSK password.

Any one know how to fix this ?
    06-14-13 05:02 AM
    You know, I just realized : why can't those app developers do this. If it's very easy to just create your token, create your BAR and sign that BAR to be distributed in App World. At least this will stop outcries for a while until they observe how highly demanded the apps are.

This is a very nice stopgap solution if developers are too lazy to write native and needs to wait and see. They can just repackage their Android apps via this method!
    Because they'd need to create a debug token for every device that downloads it and modify the app for each debug token.
    + Debug tokens only last 30 days
    06-14-13 05:22 AM
    Please I have downloaded all files necessary(as indicated in your manual) but it seems I am having difficulties following your steps.
    Any possible help(probably with pictorial references would be highly appreciated)
    thanks
    06-14-13 05:29 AM
    Because they'd need to create a debug token for every device that downloads it and modify the app for each debug token.
    + Debug tokens only last 30 days
    no problem... you can create debug token with same signing keys.. no need register again...

if expired u can create again and just using a new debug token for validation applicaiton again..
    06-14-13 05:30 AM
    Please I have downloaded all files necessary(as indicated in your manual) but it seems I am having difficulties following your steps.
    Any possible help(probably with pictorial references would be highly appreciated)
    thanks
    can u tell us your step ??? maybe u have a missing something..
    06-14-13 05:31 AM

yahhh... its true... but give the simple way for java programmer to write application into blackberry 10
    06-14-13 05:33 AM
    guys i finally got past thru the debugtoken.bar and got it in my phone thru development mode.

now when i try to use the android2bb batch file / i mean when i drop the apk file in the android2bb batch file i get this
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-sample3.png

what does that mean ???

thanks for any help here
    06-14-13 05:36 AM
    guys i finally got past thru the debugtoken.bar and got it in my phone thru development mode.

now when i try to use the android2bb batch file / i mean when i drop the apk file in the android2bb batch file i get this
    what does that mean ???
    Scroll up. Can't see the error.
    06-14-13 05:42 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sample3.PNG 
Views:	579 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	171965

what does that mean ???

thanks for any help here
    Have you right-clicked and edited the file ? It seems to say that you tried to convert something but it was unable to as it says succeeded:0
    06-14-13 05:43 AM
    so Simpsons Untapped WORKING
    06-14-13 05:46 AM
    That means: SUCCESS!
    but where is the bar file ? its not generated
    06-14-13 05:46 AM
    Have you right-clicked and edited the file ? It seems to say that you tried to convert something but it was unable to as it says succeeded:0
    no i did not edited the file i tried to convert instagram and temple run but when i dropped both in this script the same appears.
    06-14-13 05:48 AM
    no i did not edited the file i tried to convert instagram and temple run but when i dropped both in this script the same appears.
    You need to right click the script and define the location of where the android sdk is installed
    That should do it
    06-14-13 05:50 AM
    how we can renew the token?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 05:51 AM
    You gotta edit the file bro!

Via CB 10 on my T-Mobile Z10
    06-14-13 05:51 AM

Posted via CB10

It should be the same process, just run the b-createdebugtoken script again when required (so after 30 days)
    06-14-13 05:52 AM
    but where is the bar file ? its not generated
    not success if success the summary succeeded : 1

thx
    06-14-13 05:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    just create a new debug token again bro..

delete old.. thx
    06-14-13 05:53 AM

Posted via CB10
    Run: b-createdebugtoken again in 30 days. That's how you renew it Then sideload the debugtoken.bar to device. All your apps will instantly start working again.
    BNoise likes this.
    06-14-13 05:54 AM
    You gotta edit the file bro!

V1ia CB 10 on my T-Mobile Z10
    what i meant is i did point to the sdk but did not edit the apk file.
    already edited the script
    06-14-13 05:56 AM
    what i meant is i did point to the sdk but did not edit the apk file.
    already edited the script
    Yes, don't edit the .apk.

Just scroll up and tell us the error
    06-14-13 05:57 AM
    You need to right click the script and define the location of where the android sdk is installed
    That should do it
    i did the edit the script and pointed to the android sdk as shown by the sdk manager.

by i did not edit i meant the apk file not the script
    06-14-13 05:57 AM
2,524 ... 2627282930 ...