No proxy. Which config n how?

Posted via CB10
    In the b script. Looks like the password is wrong. Has to be the exact pin and password you used in the a script.
    06-14-13 03:05 AM
    In the b script. Looks like the password is wrong. Has to be the exact pin and password you used in the a script.
    yeah the exact pin i used to in the developer web and the pin of my bbz10. what can go wrong and also the author.p12 file does exists in the required directory i.e ...\local\research in motion\author.p12
    06-14-13 03:07 AM
    Is anybody else getting the android pack as temporarily unavailable on MEGA ?

If somebody could post a non mega link, that would be awesome
    06-14-13 03:09 AM
    Hi
    Do we know if this doesn't work on any apps? I did it to the Barclays mobile app (banking app in UK) and got the icon on my homescreen but it exits while loading the app.

Cheers
    06-14-13 03:11 AM
    Hi
    Do we know if this doesn't work on any apps? I did it to the Barclays mobile app (banking app in UK) and got the icon on my homescreen but it exits while loading the app.

Cheers
    Only apps that are for 2.3.3. Android 4 apps won't wirk..
    06-14-13 03:14 AM
    GUYS GUYS GUYS NO SLEEP AND ITS ALREADY 12 HOURS IAM STUCK IN NOT BEING ABLE TO GENERATE THE debugtoken.bar file.

shame on me.

iam really really devoted now and dont wanna leave my seat. i have to make it work.

anybody wants to acess my pc remotely and see whats wrong please :'(

this feeling is killing me.
    06-14-13 03:14 AM
    By the way, the android-pack from yesterday works just fine to sign and install. No error 881. However, the new android-pack (jun 14th) does not work any more.
    06-14-13 03:18 AM
    GUYS GUYS GUYS NO SLEEP AND ITS ALREADY 12 HOURS IAM STUCK IN NOT BEING ABLE TO GENERATE THE debugtoken.bar file.

shame on me.

iam really really devoted now and dont wanna leave my seat. i have to make it work.

anybody wants to acess my pc remotely and see whats wrong please :'(

this feeling is killing me.
    Go into the webworks dependency\tools\bin folder and do it by hand..

blackberry-debugtokenrequest -storepass YOURPASSWORD -devicepin YOURPIN debugtoken.bar
    06-14-13 03:21 AM
    Oh My GOD I got it to work.

I've spent the last 7 hours on this.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO XSACHA, KRIS AND ANYONE ELSE WHO POSTED HELP ON HERE. Will do my best to give back and help other!!
    06-14-13 03:23 AM
    By the way, the android-pack from yesterday works just fine to sign and install. No error 881. However, the new android-pack (jun 14th) does not work any more.
    I can confirm that!!

a script not running and y script doesn't seem to create signed bar files.

By all means your work is awsome sascha..!! I am working in an software dev environment as well and these "bugs" are normal.. Keep up the good work and thank you!!
    06-14-13 03:24 AM
    Fixed all the bugs.
    Download new version.

Fixed creating .bar and creating debugtoken.bar

Sorry my fault. Get new one.
    steiale and stanlai like this.
    06-14-13 03:25 AM
    Fixed all the bugs.
    Download new version.

Fixed creating .bar and creating debugtoken.bar

Sorry my fault. Get new one.
    Tested and works perfectly!! A script and bar creation!! Thank you so much!!
    06-14-13 03:33 AM
    Still not working for me, no bar creation after drag n drop...
    06-14-13 03:45 AM
    Im stuck here. Almost throwing the towel. I have the debug token but still i cant convert any apk to bar. when i drag and drop an apk to zandroid2bb.bat, the command prompt opens up close very fast. can't see any error files also.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2dqr5h1.jpg
    hi bro. move the apk file into script folder then drop the apk file to zandroid2bb.bat

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 03:46 AM
    Still not working for me, no bar creation after drag n drop...
    hi bro. move the apk file into script folder then drop the app to zandroid2bb.bat

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 03:48 AM
    Only apps that are for 2.3.3. Android 4 apps won't wirk..
    Thanks for the reply, but this app is definitely not a 4.x app....
    06-14-13 03:50 AM
    Doesn't work, I have everything okay.

Needed to wipe my device like 5 times because I got 881 errors.

Now I can install again but viber, doesn't work, instagram not, swedbank not, even the news app aftonbladet doesn't work.

Oh subway surf Miami doesn't work either..

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 03:52 AM
    after alot of tryings last night , this morning I got as far as loading to my phone,using DDPB I get 881 error , requested signature missing..
    I must still be doing something wrong but can't pin point it
    06-14-13 03:53 AM
    If you are using Linux or MacOS you have to use my shell scripts. I've tested them and they work for Linux, MacOS should also work (POSIX FTW)

As the previous link wasn't accessible for everyone, here is a new one: Zippyshare.com - android_to_BB_Linux_version.zip

If you have any issue to make them work, I'll be happy to help you
    06-14-13 03:54 AM
    Tried that already, still no go... I was wondering is this related to administrator rights and is it possible to run the bat file inside the cmd promt pointing to the .apk file. I have the administratior user and password and can run it as admin.

hi bro. move the apk file into script folder then drop the app to zandroid2bb.bat

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 03:57 AM
    after alot of tryings last night , this morning I got as far as loading to my phone,using DDPB I get 881 error , requested signature missing..
    I must still be doing something wrong but can't pin point it
    Get the latest version 15 on page one.
    06-14-13 04:02 AM
    Go into the webworks dependency\tools\bin folder and do it by hand..

blackberry-debugtokenrequest -storepass YOURPASSWORD -devicepin YOURPIN debugtoken.bar
    still giving the failed to decrypt keystore , invalid password. hope i will request new tokens and again try the new password.
    06-14-13 04:02 AM
    You don't need to have it in the same folder anymore.
    06-14-13 04:10 AM
    With the new script my viber and instagram working (i didnt get a text msg from viber btw)

Swedbank still crashes on startup

Wikitude crashes on startup, even with maps installed
    06-14-13 04:24 AM
    I'm very eager to get this working ... is anyone else getting temporarily not available on mega to download the latest update ?
    06-14-13 04:32 AM
2,524 ... 2526272829 ...