Download and install jdk, that might fix the problem..

Posted via CB10
    I installed JDK and it still says "You do not have java.exe in your path"
    06-13-13 08:55 PM
    THis is frustrating me.... I can't get the debug token.... I have both csj files that were sent to me, and to my understanding, I drop both of them on to a-registertokens, and i get "you need to make a pass key first"... Where am i supposed to make that at, cause I know I make one when i requested the files, but WTH, i'm frustrated.
    06-13-13 08:56 PM
    THis is frustrating me.... I can't get the debug token.... I have both csj files that were sent to me, and to my understanding, I drop both of them on to a-registertokens, and i get "you need to make a pass key first"... Where am i supposed to make that at, cause I know I make one when i requested the files, but WTH, i'm frustrated.
    Before u drag the files in the a and b files, open them with notepad and put in the key u registered with in place of pin pass and pass key then save

Posted via Q10 from T-Mobile
    06-13-13 09:03 PM
    Does that trick work with Playbook? Why I cannot make spotify working either PB or BB10 although I do follow all the steps
    06-13-13 09:04 PM
    I installed JDK and it still says "You do not have java.exe in your path"
    You have to go to advanced system settings by pressing windows key + R, then type in "control sysdm.cpl". Then go to "Environmental Variables", and for the PATH directory you should put the folder where your java.exe is located (Mine was in C:\Windows\system32).

Also, has anyone else gotten the Keystore error? I can't seem to make it work still...

Posted via CB10
    anon(1152406) and annon91221 like this.
    06-13-13 09:13 PM
    You have to go to advanced system settings by pressing windows key + R, then type in "control sysdm.cpl". Then go to "Environmental Variables", and for the PATH directory you should put the folder where your java.exe is located (Mine was in C:\Windows\system32).

Also, has anyone else gotten the Keystore error? I can't seem to make it work still...

Posted via CB10
    Wow that worked! Thank you so much. Was able to install Google Play Music -> We should get a sticky of working files
    06-13-13 09:19 PM
    Netflix 2.3.0:

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000323.png

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000324.png

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 09:34 PM
    Netflix 2.3.0:

Posted via CB10
    How does it run (does it run better than the bar that is already floating around)?
    06-13-13 09:37 PM
    How does it run (does it run better than the bar that is already floating around)?
    Browsing is a little jittery, but not as bad as the 1.8 .bar that everyone has right now.
    anon(1152406) likes this.
    06-13-13 09:37 PM
    Right Ill make a correct tutorial no-one has gone into the needed detail yet... It took me a while so:

1.Request your debug tokens from the website - http://developer.blackberry.com/html5/signingkey
    2.Download and install the android sdk then install the updated version within the app 4.22.
    3.Download and extract this anywhere mines on my desktop in a folder called LOL - https://mega.co.nz/#!OkYTUBwD!C3MNXA...8gcO0eB0LJwD3s
    4.By now you should have recieved your debug tokens extract them into the SAME folder as you extracted part 3.
    5.Right click a-Registertokens.bat click edit then change your PASSPIN to whatever PIN you put when you registered for the debug tokens( this is where I went wrong for ages )
    6.Also edit your PASSKEY this will be your password so make sure you remember this !
    7. Drag your two downloaded debug tokens from within the LOL directory and drop them on top off a-Registertokens.bat then a cmd window will come on should say succeeded.
    8. After this has passed go edit your b-createdebugtoken.bat then change passkey to the password you did in the last one, and change PIN to your actual blackberry device PIN.
    9. Just double click on a-Registertokens.bat after you finished editing then you should create a file called debugtoken.bar. Then your sorted all you need to do is go find some APKs.
    10. Once you found apks there plenty websites out there to download them, once you downloaded them put the downloaded APKS inside your extracted folder - ( LOL Folder )from part 3.
    11.Change the ANDROID-HOME= place your directory here to the android sdk mines: set ANDROID_HOME=C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Local\Androi d\android-sdk\
    12.Now thats sorted just drag your APK file into this ( you have to do one at a time ) Then it will give you a bar file then you can just load it normally I use DDPB for them BAR files what you created.
    06-13-13 09:40 PM
    Is this possible with a mac?
    06-13-13 09:41 PM
    I drag the apk onto the y bat and the bat opens, it's runs something and closes in a second. I get no bar file

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 09:41 PM
    Guys once the token is generated and is located in the same location the script is. And after i have included the sdk path in the y file.

What should I put in the token name inside the y file?! Cause i dragged an apk file and it generated a bar file but once I tried to install through the app manager in chrome i got an error no debug token found.

Can anyone help in this last step?

06-13-13 09:42 PM
    After much cursing and swearing, I got it to work on Windows.. I'll be waiting for n0tnull's Mac scripts to see if they work. lol
    ahahah. im doing the same thing. got the 2 csj files and dont know what else to do.
    06-13-13 09:45 PM
    4.2 runtime has been leaked...
    06-13-13 09:45 PM
    Right Ill make a correct tutorial no-one has gone into the needed detail yet... It took me a while so:

1.Request your debug tokens from the website - http://developer.blackberry.com/html5/signingkey
    2.Download and install the android sdk then install the updated version within the app 4.22.
    3.Download and extract this anywhere mines on my desktop in a folder called LOL - https://mega.co.nz/#!OkYTUBwD!C3MNXA...8gcO0eB0LJwD3s
    4.By now you should have recieved your debug tokens extract them into the SAME folder as you extracted part 3.
    5.Right click a-Registertokens.bat click edit then change your PASSPIN to whatever PIN you put when you registered for the debug tokens( this is where I went wrong for ages )
    6.Also edit your PASSKEY this will be your password so make sure you remember this !
    7. Drag your two downloaded debug tokens from within the LOL directory and drop them on top off a-Registertokens.bat then a cmd window will come on should say succeeded.
    8. After this has passed go edit your b-createdebugtoken.bat then change passkey to the password you did in the last one, and change PIN to your actual blackberry device PIN.
    9. Just double click on a-Registertokens.bat after you finished editing then you should create a file called debugtoken.bar. Then your sorted all you need to do is go find some APKs.
    10. Once you found apks there plenty websites out there to download them, once you downloaded them put the downloaded APKS inside your extracted folder - ( LOL Folder )from part 3.
    11.Change the ANDROID-HOME= place your directory here to the android sdk mines: set ANDROID_HOME=C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Local\Androi d\android-sdk\
    12.Now thats sorted just drag your APK file into this ( you have to do one at a time ) Then it will give you a bar file then you can just load it normally I use DDPB for them BAR files what you created.
    Will try this tomorrow. Everyone who it helping out : you're beautiful.

If someone has the time to make a video though, I'm sure me and the other noobs would appreciate it. Like I can sideload, but sdk and script I'm unfamiliar with.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 09:51 PM
    Can anyone confirm if they manage to make WeChat 4.5 work via this method?
    06-13-13 09:52 PM
    Guys once the token is generated and is located in the same location the script is. And after i have included the sdk path in the y file.

What should I put in the token name inside the y file?! Cause i dragged an apk file and it generated a bar file but once I tried to install through the app manager in chrome i got an error no debug token found.

Can anyone help in this last step?

Did you install the debug token in the phone?
    06-13-13 09:53 PM
    Did you install the debug token in the phone?
    No missed that step! How do I do it? I just sideload it to the phone as well as if i'm installing a regular .bar file? It's the one that was generated by the a and b files right?

06-13-13 10:01 PM

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!!!
    06-13-13 10:05 PM
    Successfully ran the batch file against about 1500 APKs.

Finding 90-95 percent success rate compared to previous 30-35.

Posted via CB10
    Kris Simundson and DevSteven like this.
    06-13-13 10:06 PM
    By the way, when the .bat files don't cooperate, the actual command line tools are in the files. I had to do that to make Netflix happen.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 10:10 PM
    Ya so far Plague Inc doesnt work, very dissapointed...
    06-13-13 10:11 PM
    i'm getting this error when i try to run b-createdebugtoken.. help?

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-untitled.jpg
    06-13-13 10:12 PM
    Anyone have a go at snap chat and flicker 2.0? :3
    06-13-13 10:24 PM
2,524 ... 2021222324 ...