now iam really pissed off that i cannot make it even the first step. when i drag the two registration files into the a....bat file Attachment 171755
    U need to download and install java sdk

via 1 and only sexy thang, Z10
    06-13-13 03:13 PM
    Ah, That's pretty cool then actually. Was only familiar with bluestacks, having used it for multiple things.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    That's great and all, but what is one to do that has never had an Android device?
    06-13-13 03:14 PM
    Never mind, sorted it. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    Let me get paid and I'm definitely contributing.
    So.. what worked for you...

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 03:14 PM
    this is my step
    1. Request permission to sign your BlackBerry 10 application by completing the web form at https://www.blackberry.com/SignedKeys. SUCCESS
    2. receive two .csj file SUCCESS
    3. register csj file SUCCESS
    4. backup author.p12, barsigner.csk and barsigner.db to %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Research In Motion SUCCESS
    5. create debug token , i immediately give the token name debugtoken.bar (how to make a-registertokens and b-createdebugtoken??)
    6. install debugtoken.bar in dependencies\tools\bin in BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK (it is correct?)
    7. Set the debug token
    8. download & extract the package
    9. put my debugtoken to the folder android pack (i cant find "sdk bin" folder in folder android sdk)

please someone help me
    06-13-13 03:15 PM
    Thank you for the instructional!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 03:16 PM
    Never mind, sorted it. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    Let me get paid and I'm definitely contributing.
    how did you fix it? i'm getting the same opening and closing very fast and no .bar file!
    06-13-13 03:16 PM
    Yes.
    Just renew the token using b-createdebugtoken in 30 days and install that one. No problems
    How do you install the debugtoken on your phone? just drag it on like other bars?
    06-13-13 03:17 PM
    I feel like I'm close. I have a debugtoken.bar file but when I try to install converted apk files, I get the following error that says no debug token found. Any ideas?

Attachment 171750
    Your debugtoken.bar must be in the same folder together with your apk file inside the "android pack" folder

06-13-13 03:18 PM
    That's great and all, but what is one to do that has never had an Android device?
    Download and install Bluestacks

06-13-13 03:19 PM
    Hey #Team Blackberry and Crackberry Members. I would like to ask a favor from you guys. Im creating a collage / Ad to distribute and push for developers to develop BB10 Apps. Its super simple, if you could screen shot the ported apps with the Blackberry cascades Bottom Bar showing to this email that's it.
    Email: [email protected]
    It would be greatly appreciated. its for a good cause and its super easy

Again Just screen shot the app with the Blackberry cascade bar showing

***or if you want a picture of your actual device running that would be cool too. il be showing the results in the forum in 3 weeks time
    06-13-13 03:20 PM
    this is my step
    1. Request permission to sign your BlackBerry 10 application by completing the web form at https://www.blackberry.com/SignedKeys. SUCCESS
    2. receive two .csj file SUCCESS
    3. register csj file SUCCESS
    4. backup author.p12, barsigner.csk and barsigner.db to %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Research In Motion SUCCESS
    5. create debug token , i immediately give the token name debugtoken.bar (how to make a-registertokens and b-createdebugtoken??)
    6. install debugtoken.bar in dependencies\tools\bin in BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK (it is correct?)
    7. Set the debug token
    8. download & extract the package
    9. put my debugtoken to the folder android pack (i cant find "sdk bin" folder in folder android sdk)

please someone help me
    Move your debugtoken.bar to the "android pack" folder

06-13-13 03:21 PM
    how did you fix it? i'm getting the same opening and closing very fast and no .bar file!
    Go to the "android pack" folder, press and hold shift, right click anywhere inside the folder and click "open command window"

Once command window is opened, type zandroid2bb your-apk-filename.apk and press enter.

06-13-13 03:23 PM
    U need to download and install java sdk

i have the java installed. its a 64 bit system and its installed in the program file(x86) directory.

man i worked way too well with the android stuff. why fail in these first steps.
    06-13-13 03:26 PM
    i have the java installed. its a 64 bit system and its installed in the program file(x86) directory.

man i worked way too well with the android stuff. why fail in these first steps.
    Its java sdk not the normal java.

06-13-13 03:28 PM
    Go to the "android pack" folder, press and hold shift, right click anywhere inside the folder and click "open command window"

Once command window is opened, type zandroid2bb your-apk-filename.apk and press enter.

I did a screenshot of that for Kris earlier but it still didn't work. Where are you supposed to extract that android-pack folder anyways?
    06-13-13 03:28 PM
    i did everything but the author.p12 is not being found, so i have to give up for now. my question is, if i want to try it out on another PC, do i have to request for another tokens from blackberry? i am asking because i understand tokens can only be registered once.
    06-13-13 03:29 PM
    well then i gotta look at it. i dont wanna give up on this stuff. its already 11:30 night but iam not gonna sleep untill iam done.
    06-13-13 03:30 PM
    I did a screenshot of that for Kris earlier but it still didn't work. Where are you supposed to extract that android-pack folder anyways?
    I extracted mine on c itself. C:/android pack

06-13-13 03:31 PM

man I'm so close, got everything, my tokens, registered them, got my debugtoken.bar file and everything.

Just can't generate a damn .bar file from the .apk!
    06-13-13 03:34 PM

notification when i want install is error because token invalid. can you fix this?
    06-13-13 03:34 PM
    xsacha
    I have this going for Andriod sdk install, is this the correct settings?
    Gonna go read this entire thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-screenshot-146-.png  
    Last edited by thatplaybookguy; 06-13-13 at 03:42 PM. Reason: I have zero clue about this.
    06-13-13 03:38 PM
    will Hailo work??
    06-13-13 03:41 PM
    Its java sdk not the normal java.

ya downloading ... have to make it work.
    06-13-13 03:43 PM
    Your Pins, is a new number you create. Not an existing one. I did that and got all that part out of the way and maybe because of all the traffic going there now, it could be getting lagged out with all the requests...
    06-13-13 03:44 PM
    xsacha
    I have this going for Andriod sdk install, is this the correct settings?
    Gonna go read this entire thread.
    me too and also the java sdk ... taking some time so i ordered pizza
    06-13-13 03:44 PM
2,524 ... 1617181920 ...