On Blackberry Keys Order Form page, I can't figure out how to order. It wants a PIN #. Don't know what my PIN number is. I can't find a "next" , "go", or "submit" button.

Any help is appreciated.

https://www.blackberry.com/SignedKeys/codesigning.html
    06-13-13 02:20 PM
    how to make a-registertokens and b-createdebugtoken? i dont get it. i can make debugtoken.bar and i can install in my phone, but not valid. help me
    06-13-13 02:22 PM
    Converted 2 games, both left me with a Bar and Wrn file. Both when uploaded to my phone crash
    06-13-13 02:25 PM
    Guys can anyone confirm if teamviewer is working thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 02:25 PM
    Can someone port it to use it on a MAC? Pleeeeeeeaaaseeeeee!!! I would really appreciate it!
    06-13-13 02:32 PM
    somebody could start a nice business by doing this for users (like myself) who aren't smart enough! Just open a site, ask people to enter their device PINs and the apps they want for a price, and email the .bar files back to them hours later.

I'd pay for it!
    lxhxr likes this.
    06-13-13 02:33 PM
    something must be up because i can't get Subway Surf working, crashes upon opening and I've seen that it works
    06-13-13 02:33 PM
    I'll probably take some pins if I find a better way than just using PM lol

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 02:34 PM
    I can't even download the debug token. I filled out every box and the pin but it says that my pin is invalid. I'm using the pin from settings-about-hardware-pin
    06-13-13 02:36 PM
    Here is what is showsTutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-dgfdf.jpg

I have tried refreshing and have made sure everything's correct. Why won't it work??
    06-13-13 02:40 PM
    Awesome! Borrowing my cousins spare sammy to get some apk's to test this out with!
    06-13-13 02:43 PM
    Hi Xsacha
    Awesome - very excited to get this to work.
    I followed the steps and have the debugtoken.bar created
    I put this file in the same directory as zandroid2bb.bat AND the y-android2bb.bat (because I wasn't clear which one needed it)
    I downloaded the android runtime and grabbed the 2.3.3 and 4.2.2 versions
    I've edited y-android2bb.bat AND zandroid2bb with the following:
    set ANDROID_HOME=C:\Program Files (x86)\android\android-sdk
    This was the default directory on my Windows 7 64 bit pc...
    and it contains Platform-Tools where I copied the 17.0.0 files into that directory...and aapt.exe is there...
    When I drag the apk I'm trying to convert to either zandroid2bb or y-android2bb I get a windows command window that flashes and goes away.
    I also installed the Java link earlier in the trial.
    I've read all the comments at least twice - and I've seen others post with that flashing command window but no solution...
    thoughts?
    thanks in advance
    Update! I don't know what happened but it's working now!! I tried loading a different apk and now it and the other one that wasn't working now work. For those that have issues the apks need to be in the androidbatch directory where y-android2bb.bat is located and you drop them on that... I was doing that but it wasn't working before and now it does. : )

Tried Sonos and it loads but won't find my system
    Netflix crashes out (the one in the link earlier)
    Shazam is working

Maybe Koz, with someone like Xsacha's help, could create a web portal where you upload your debugtoken and then you choose which apps you want converted and it automatically converts using your debugtoken and spits out the converted version??
    06-13-13 02:43 PM
    Not sure this is the right thread but I'm interested in loading a couple of Andorid apps and they say that "Android Market" must be running for the app to function. What does this mean and is there any way to convert the app to run on a Z10? Thanks
    06-13-13 02:51 PM
    Here is what is showsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	dgfdf.jpg 
Views:	756 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	171742

I have tried refreshing and have made sure everything's correct. Why won't it work??
    You don't post your BlackBerry PIN, but a PIN aka password.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 02:51 PM
    You don't post your BlackBerry PIN, but a PIN aka password.

Posted via CB10
    Oh, just figured out! Lol. Now I'm waiting for my tokens. How long did it take for you

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 02:54 PM
    I feel like I'm close. I have a debugtoken.bar file but when I try to install converted apk files, I get the following error that says no debug token found. Any ideas?

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-cmd.jpg
    06-13-13 02:55 PM
    Can anyone confirm that after converting at WRN is present? Just so I know if my converting is working as all the games i've tried do not work on my phone. everything crashes upon opening
    06-13-13 02:59 PM
    I got Audible and Telecine Play to work. Not 100% (65% in audible's case) but good enough!

Thanks xsacha!
    Oh, just figured out! Lol. Now I'm waiting for my tokens. How long did it take for you

Posted via CB10
    It takes no longer than 2 hours to receive the emails. You'll get two emails, each containing a .csj file.., one you will use to acquire the token .bar file..

Posted via CB10
    I feel like I'm close. I have a debugtoken.bar file but when I try to install converted apk files, I get the following error that says no debug token found. Any ideas?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cmd.jpg 
Views:	757 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	171750
    Sideload your token into you device before sideloading the converted app!
    06-13-13 03:00 PM
    Can anyone confirm that after converting at WRN is present? Just so I know if my converting is working as all the games i've tried do not work on my phone. everything crashes upon opening
    I got a .wrn file along with the converted BAR file and I can assure you, the apps worked fine for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 03:01 PM
    I got a .wrn file along with the converted BAR file and I can assure you, the apps worked fine for me.

Posted via CB10
    I've tried Tiny Tower and Subway Surf. Tiny Tower installs with -9 so that I know shouldn't work but I've seen Subway Surf working but no luck for me.
    06-13-13 03:03 PM
    now iam really pissed off that i cannot make it even the first step. when i drag the two registration files into the a....bat file Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-sample.png
    06-13-13 03:10 PM
    Could someone make a Youtube How To Video please, for us Newbies.
    06-13-13 03:12 PM
    Shift right click open command Window in that area

Type

zandroid2bb androidappname.apk

Posted via my awesome community driven Q10
    Kris, I'm getting nothing. Is the .bar file supposed to write back to the same folder?

Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-cmd.jpg
    06-13-13 03:13 PM
2,524 ... 1516171819 ...