Yeah, it worked but B doesn't
    Which error do you get? If it is closing very fast, do this:
    1. Shift+Right click->Open command window here
    2. b-createdebugtoken
    06-13-13 01:21 PM
    Can I use my old keys that I used to convert bars for PB..

One is .....client-pbdt....
    Other one is...client-rdk...

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 01:22 PM
    Can I use my old keys that I used to convert bars for PB..

One is .....client-pbdt....
    Other one is...client-rdk...
    Yes.
    annon91221 likes this.
    06-13-13 01:25 PM
    I tried converting instagram and myfitnesspal but i get:

[ERROR] Could not verify APK Manifest
    [ERROR] Could not verify APK classes

any ideas as to what i did wrong?
    06-13-13 01:25 PM
    I tried converting instagram and myfitnesspal but i get:

[ERROR] Could not verify APK Manifest
    [ERROR] Could not verify APK classes

any ideas as to what i did wrong?
    Either a problem with the Android SDK or with the .apk's you are using I would say.
    06-13-13 01:27 PM
    anybody tried viber already??
    06-13-13 01:30 PM
    Got B working but when converting it's saying my SDK path is wrong. inside the android-sdk folder I do not see a SDK folder similar to the example.
    06-13-13 01:33 PM
    xsacha, i have done everything, but when i run b-createdebugtoken, a command prompt open with the following error:
    Error: Keystore load: C:\Users\Dust\Appdata\Local\Research In Motion\author.p12
    <The system cannot find the file specified>

what do i do? i'm having headache already because of this. i need help.
    06-13-13 01:36 PM
    xsacha, i have done everything, but when i run b-createdebugtoken, a command prompt open with the following error:
    Error: Keystore load: C:\Users\Dust\Appdata\Local\Research In Motion\author.p12
    <The system cannot find the file specified>

what do i do? i'm having headache already because of this. i need help.
    This means you have not registered the .csj tokens yet.
    When you run a-registertokens, it creates that .p12 file.

Got B working but when converting it's saying my SDK path is wrong. inside the android-sdk folder I do not see a SDK folder similar to the example.
    Where is your 'platform-tools' folder? You want the directory that contains this.
    Also, the 'platform-tools' folder should have the 'aapt.exe' app inside it.
    06-13-13 01:37 PM
    Do I have to install the debug token on my phone? The first time I tried without it on my phone, it said token not found.

After installing it, all of them installed. Even after rebooting and removing the token and disabling dev mode. I'm worried now that they will all take only 30 days to run then I have to reload again

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 01:37 PM
    Do I have to install the debug token on my phone? The first time I tried without it on my phone, it said token not found.
    Yes.
    Just renew the token using b-createdebugtoken in 30 days and install that one. No problems
    anon(4086706) likes this.
    06-13-13 01:39 PM
    Where is your 'platform-tools' folder? You want the directory that contains this.
    Also, the 'platform-tools' folder should have the 'aapt.exe' app inside it.
    the platform-tools is in the android-sdk folder. in the platform-tools i have a folder 17.0.0 that contains aapt.exe. will that work?
    06-13-13 01:43 PM
    can someone try bank of america
    06-13-13 01:44 PM
    Yes.
    Just renew the token using b-createdebugtoken in 30 days and install that one. No problems
    Is it safe however to remove the token AFTER installing. I tried removing mine a while ago and the app still works, but the app might stop running after a day or two.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 01:46 PM
    The first script work but b when launched with administrator mode take the error "Can not find the path specified." and You need to set our device PIN(s) first (the PIN is set). If I launch without administrator mode don't find the registered file. Sorry for the bad English...
    06-13-13 01:47 PM
    the platform-tools is in the android-sdk folder. in the platform-tools i have a folder 17.0.0 that contains aapt.exe. will that work?
    No, move everything from that 17.0 folder in to platform-tools

The first script work but b when launched with administrator mode take the error "Can not find the path specified." and You need to set our device PIN(s) first (the PIN is set). If I launch without administrator mode don't find the registered file. Sorry for the bad English...
    None of this should be run in admin mode.

Are you sure a was a success? If it can't find the file, a maybe did not complete.

Is it safe however to remove the token AFTER installing.
    Yes. You can always install it back again. Or uninstall the apps. Up to you.
    lupet likes this.
    06-13-13 01:49 PM
    I got an error on b it says that the code singing request didn't verify due to incorrect CSK password ?
    where should I input the CSK password and the store password ?
    06-13-13 01:50 PM
    How do you install the debug token on the Z10?
    06-13-13 02:00 PM
    Hi Xsacha
    Awesome - very excited to get this to work.
    I followed the steps and have the debugtoken.bar created
    I put this file in the same directory as zandroid2bb.bat AND the y-android2bb.bat (because I wasn't clear which one needed it)
    I downloaded the android runtime and grabbed the 2.3.3 and 4.2.2 versions
    I've edited y-android2bb.bat AND zandroid2bb with the following:
    set ANDROID_HOME=C:\Program Files (x86)\android\android-sdk
    This was the default directory on my Windows 7 64 bit pc...
    and it contains Platform-Tools where I copied the 17.0.0 files into that directory...and aapt.exe is there...
    When I drag the apk I'm trying to convert to either zandroid2bb or y-android2bb I get a windows command window that flashes and goes away.
    I also installed the Java link earlier in the trial.
    I've read all the comments at least twice - and I've seen others post with that flashing command window but no solution...
    thoughts?
    thanks in advance
    06-13-13 02:04 PM
    I just noticed that once my apk converted there is a BAR file and a WRN file. Should that be the case? Both files get installed on the device?
    06-13-13 02:07 PM
    The a file make 3 file in RIM path, author, barsigner.csk and barsigner. Is correct?
    06-13-13 02:11 PM
    Somethings are just better left to those that know been trying to understand this concept all morning but to no avail, cant figure it out. I have all the necessary files but not sure how to piece everything together. None the less major props for sharing this info with the community. I will keep reading through the forums to better understand. Again thank you.
    06-13-13 02:12 PM
    @
    xsacha-how about I send you my phone and you can do this for me. Lol- I don't even know how to install a leak on my phone, much less all this gobble-d-goop.
    06-13-13 02:15 PM
    Apps I have confirmed as working.

DashCommand 3.4.1
    Google Earth 7.1.1.1781
    Instagram 3.5.3
    LogMeIn 2.0.427
    Google Maps 6.14.4
    myDlinkLite 3.0.3.2013
    SlingPlayer 2.4.2 (runs ONCE, then after you exit, it says it cant validate the license from the App Store, very disappointed)
    Torque Pro 1.6.52
    Vonage 2.1.1

Tried and failed:
    ARLiberator 2.51 (Force closes)
    Canadan Tire 3.5.0 (Force closes)
    DoubleTwist 2.1.2 (cant connect to google play to verify license)
    DroneMobile 2.0 and 2.01 (Force closes)
    VLC 0.1.1 (Force closes)
    06-13-13 02:16 PM
    it wasnt that hard, except that instructions are not necessarily easy to follow by the regular user, ended up doing the token registration and token creation manually from command prompt because the scripts a-registertokens, b-createdebugtoken did not really work. too bad the versions from nike running + and Bank of America that i found dont work, i guess i gotta wait till 10.2 to get the new 4.2 emulator! great post! thanks!
    06-13-13 02:18 PM
2,524 ... 1415161718 ...