I think I have read every post but I don't see that anyone has tried bank apps (specifically BofA) or Starbucks. I'm doubtful that bank apps will work but what about Bucks?

These are the only two that I am missing. I know the mobile web works well, but there is just something about a dedicated app.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 11:53 AM
    I'm getting a "The System Cannot Find the path specified error" after editing the a-registertokens file
    You just change the CHOOSEPIN and CHOOSEPASS to something else right?

I think I have read every post but I don't see that anyone has tried bank apps (specifically BofA) or Starbucks. I'm doubtful that bank apps will work but what about Bucks?

These are the only two that I am missing. I know the mobile web works well, but there is just something about a dedicated app.
    Bank apps are usually just webpages within an app (all the ones in my country are anyway). And yeah, they should all work. Even if they native.
    gkl likes this.
    06-13-13 11:53 AM
    You just change the CHOOSEPIN and CHOOSEPASS to something else right?
    Yeah...
    06-13-13 11:59 AM
    Java SDK installed and still getting the "path" message
    06-13-13 12:01 PM
    can somebody post the working spotify .bar file?
    06-13-13 12:04 PM
    Doesn't work. Just tested it for you. Force crashes.
    Thanks for checking. Does any of the more complete Delta apps work? like 2.0.1 or 2.0.2. I am getting tired of waiting for Delta to issue an update!
    06-13-13 12:05 PM
    At 2001 bmw, no it can't be done, is specific to the BlackBerry pin.

Sorry xsacha, the special permission as mentioned sys_android_rrr (sorry something like that) does it bypass the runtime sandbox?

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 12:06 PM
    xsacha, after i ran the b-createdebugtoken script, it just open and closes, but i don't see any debugtoken, please where is it suppose to be?
    06-13-13 12:06 PM
    can somebody post the working spotify .bar file?
    You have to make your own, whatever anyone makes is device pin specific

Posted via my awesome community driven Q10
    06-13-13 12:07 PM
    Keep getting [ERROR] Invalid %ANDROID_HOME% path: C:\androidpack\sdk86\sdk whenever I try to run the zandroid2bb.bat. Checked for spaces, checked the sdk folder, run as admin, removed read-only done everything I can think of with no luck.
    Here's my bat file:
    Code:
    set ANDROID_HOME=C:\androidpack\sdk86\sdk
    Code:
    bin\apk2bar -d debugtoken.bar -ma test.MF %1
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    I had this problem and solved this way: just add manually %ANDROID_HOME% variable in windows. not from console
    06-13-13 12:07 PM
    Since 10.2 sdk is out can anybody work on that and make a tutorial coz running 4.2.2 apk files could be smoother.

Please make it soon.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 12:08 PM
    Since 4.2 sdk is out can anybody work on that and make a tutorial coz running 4.2.2 apk files could be smoother.

Please make it soon.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry 10.2 sdk with android 4.2 support.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 12:09 PM
    We are working on it don't worry

06-13-13 12:12 PM
    FINALLY! I have my debugtoken.bar but everytime I drag an apk to the y-android2bb file, the cmd window opens and quickly closes after displaying a bunch of text and no bar...
    06-13-13 12:13 PM
    FINALLY! I have my debugtoken.bar but everytime I drag an apk to the y-android2bb file, the cmd window opens and quickly closes after displaying a bunch of text and no bar...
    Place the apk file in the android pack directory then drag and drop

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 12:18 PM
    Java SDK, Android SDK are all on the same path (C:/program files) and Java is not recognized
    06-13-13 12:19 PM
    We are working on it don't worry

I was planning to try the method explained in this thread tommorow coz iam off on fridays.

Guess i will wait for the new method then.

Please be quick.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 12:20 PM
    When I try to run b-createdebugtoken, I get an error that it can't find author.p12 file. Anyone know how to fix this.
    06-13-13 12:22 PM
    Java SDK, Android SDK are all on the same path (C:/program files) and Java is not recognized
    It has to be in %PATH%

Do this:
    1. Press Windows Key + Pause key
    2. Click Advanced System Settings on left hand side.
    3. Click Environmental Values
    4. Now find PATH and modify it accordingly so that it includes the directory where 'java.exe' can be found.

I was planning to try the method explained in this thread tommorow coz iam off on fridays.

Guess i will wait for the new method then.

Please be quick.
    There is no 'new method'

If you make apps with this method and they are Android 4.2.2 apps, they will work with 10.2 OS.
    06-13-13 12:23 PM
    Place the apk file in the android pack directory then drag and drop

Posted via CB10
    Tried it. The same result. So close
    Xsacha I want to thank you for releasing this method. I finally have the one app I've been looking for on the bb10 forever. Viber.

Posted via CB10
    LostOnThePianoRoll likes this.
    i have an old android device and am willing to pay for certain apk's - but how do i get the apk's off the device? when I try to buy from Google Play website it wants to send the app directly to the device.
    06-13-13 12:26 PM
    Mastercard1 I also wanted to thank you for testing out the app before I even attempted it.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 12:26 PM
    i have an old android device and am willing to pay for certain apk's - but how do i get the apk's off the device? when I try to buy from Google Play website it wants to send the app directly to the device.
    There is a chrome extension called APK Downloader.

When I try to run b-createdebugtoken, I get an error that it can't find author.p12 file. Anyone know how to fix this.
    This means you didn't run a-registertoken yet. Well, you didn't run it successfully anyway.

Tried it. The same result. So close
    What's the error? It should never close without telling you the error and pausing with y-android2bb
    06-13-13 12:27 PM
    It has to be in %PATH%

Do this:
    1. Press Windows Key + Pause key
    2. Click Advanced System Settings on left hand side.
    3. Click Environmental Values
    4. Now find PATH and modify it accordingly so that it includes the directory where 'java.exe' can be found.

There is no 'new method'

If you make apps with this method and they are Android 4.2.2 apps, they will work with 10.2 OS.
    Cool.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 12:29 PM
2,524 ... 1213141516 ...