I'm using the BlackBerry Tablet OS Graphical Aid program but I keep getting the Stuck creating this token :-(
    Which SDK are you guiding it to? Should be the android one if I'm not mistaken. I did this a while back. All the instructions are on the BB website
    06-13-13 10:05 AM
    Use latest version. It makes it dead simple.
    I don't think the debugtoken scripts are included in the updated file.
    06-13-13 10:05 AM
    Someone who understand this stuff should make a video. I'm sure it'll get a lot of views as this dev type stuff isn't something most BB users are into. Thanks Xsacha but without a step-by-step instructions, I'm dead in the water.
    PH1L, noelito4three and Hassan Hbk like this.
    06-13-13 10:08 AM
    Use latest version. It makes it dead simple.
    how do we access the a-registertokens and b-creatdebutoken scripts?
    06-13-13 10:11 AM
    Thanks xsacha this is AMAZING!!, and I am also happy to say that subway surf works great now.
    post pic ??
    06-13-13 10:14 AM
    Anyone had this error when trying to register the keys?

''java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch fie.'

06-13-13 10:16 AM
    how do we access the a-registertokens and b-creatdebutoken scripts?
    They are included in the new pack.

Sorry, I was linking to the old one. Download it again.
    06-13-13 10:16 AM
    Umm... guys. don't want to rain on the parade but they just released 10.2 sdk with 4.2 android runtime, just saying.

Posted via my Zormtrooper...
    06-13-13 10:18 AM
    Im stuck here. Almost throwing the towel. I have the debug token but still i cant convert any apk to bar. when i drag and drop an apk to zandroid2bb.bat, the command prompt opens up close very fast. can't see any error files also.

Attached Thumbnails Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-scrsht.jpg   Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-scrsht.jpg  
    06-13-13 10:18 AM
    oh don't worry im searching the thread hopefully i can work it out!
    06-13-13 10:19 AM
    Umm... guys. don't want to rain on the parade but they just released 10.2 sdk with 4.2 android runtime, just saying.

Yes, I know. I mentioned it in first post. The new SDK allows Android 4.2.2 apps but still does not allow native apps. You still need to use this script with 10.2.

Everyone who is having issues: Download Android Pack again! It has been updated.
    BB12MX likes this.
    06-13-13 10:20 AM
    thanks xsacha... happy coding
    06-13-13 10:21 AM
    Im stuck here. Almost throwing the towel. I have the debug token but still i cant convert any apk to bar. when i drag and drop an apk to zandroid2bb.bat, the command prompt opens up close very fast. can't see any error files also.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2dqr5h1.jpg
    Shift right click open command Window in that area

Type

zandroid2bb androidappname.apk

Posted via my awesome community driven Q10
    06-13-13 10:21 AM
    Which SDK are you guiding it to? Should be the android one if I'm not mistaken. I did this a while back. All the instructions are on the BB website
    I have renamed it to a folder called AndroidSDK, which contains eclipse, sdk folders and also the SDKManager.exe. I've pointed it to the sdk folder but I still get the error message.
    06-13-13 10:22 AM
    I have renamed it to a folder called AndroidSDK, which contains eclipse, sdk folders and also the SDKManager.exe. I've pointed it to the sdk folder but I still get the error message.
    The folder you point to contains a 'platform-tools' folder? In that platform-tools folder, do you have an aapt.exe?
    If not you must copy the files over as explained in first post.
    06-13-13 10:26 AM
    Yes, I know. I mentioned it in first post. The new SDK allows Android 4.2.2 apps but still does not allow native apps. You still need to use this script with 10.2.

Everyone who is having issues: Download Android Pack again! It has been updated.
    Ok cool, no harm, no foul. Was hoping for a lazier way,lol. Guess that us why you guys are the tech gurus.

06-13-13 10:27 AM
    The folder you point to contains a 'platform-tools' folder? In that platform-tools folder, do you have an aapt.exe?
    If not you must copy the files over as explained in first post.
    Done that. Still getting the message

However, using the new set of files uploaded. How do I register a passkey? Sorry for being a pain..
    06-13-13 10:30 AM
    how does one obtain a passkey prior to dragging the csj files into the a-registertokens?
    06-13-13 10:32 AM
    If everyone is really having issues, I could make a simple app to do this (including making the debugtoken.bar).
    That would be awesome if you could. You're awesome!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 10:32 AM
    Should this method reduce lag in apps that already worked sideloaded? That is, would it be worth it to uninstall my app and reinstall using this method?

Amazing work guys.

Posted by Z10
    06-13-13 10:39 AM
    Thanks so much for posting the new files OP, but having a few issues.

When i open the a-registertokens file and press a key to continue the window just closes. Running Windows 8. Any ideas? cheers!
    06-13-13 10:40 AM
    I'm on a Mac, if someone with a Mac would be able to make a video on how to get this working it would be really appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 10:42 AM
    WOW! this is awesome. too bad it cant be one conversion and share. that would win the 3rd place battle for us easy.
    06-13-13 10:42 AM
    Thanks for all this xsacha. Between you, lbfe, Kris Simundson, I'm like a kid in a candy store. Heartfelt thanks, and if any of you guys have a PayPal link for donations for your time please post.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 10:44 AM
    Shift right click open command Window in that area

Type

zandroid2bb androidappname.apk

Posted via my awesome community driven Q10
    You are a genius kris. I'm finally able to play candy crush now. Lol. Thanks to you and xsacha
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_20130786.png

via 1 and only sexy thang, Z10
    06-13-13 10:45 AM
2,524 ... 1011121314 ...