That's what I did ROFL
    Oops, I didn't read the topic fully. Let me look through till I find it
    06-13-13 07:42 AM
    Thank you Very much. I will give it a try then.
    It runs. But I'm on vacation, and the country I'm in doesn't support Viber calling for some random reason, so I can't verify if calling works. It should though because the same permission enabled calling in Line
    06-13-13 07:44 AM
    I have copy of paypal bar that works
    Which APK did you use? The latest from playstore does not work unfortunately
    06-13-13 07:45 AM
    You should get them with real apk leecher. The software will use your device ID and your login data. So no piracy.
    Bluestacks can also be used to get apps directly from playstores. So no piracy there.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    Ah, That's pretty cool then actually. Was only familiar with bluestacks, having used it for multiple things.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    06-13-13 07:46 AM
    Oops, I didn't read the topic fully. Let me look through till I find it
    The bright side is once you get your author.p12, you never have to do it again
    You basically just use that p12 from then on, even if you reinstall your computer.
    06-13-13 07:46 AM
    I'm not new to any of this but for whatever reason i keep getting "'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." I have webworks, android, the keys, jre 1.6 32bit, and i just don't know wth is going on. Thanks for any help you guys can give.
    06-13-13 07:47 AM
    Waiting for the signing keys so cant do anything until then.

Im hoping this means the new Facebook Messenger works and my bank NAB app works.
    06-13-13 07:47 AM
    Temple Run working perfectly!
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_00000623.png

Posted via my Z10
    06-13-13 07:52 AM
    Keep getting [ERROR] Invalid %ANDROID_HOME% path: C:\androidpack\sdk86\sdk whenever I try to run the zandroid2bb.bat. Checked for spaces, checked the sdk folder, run as admin, removed read-only done everything I can think of with no luck.
    Here's my bat file:
    Code:
    set ANDROID_HOME=C:\androidpack\sdk86\sdk
    Code:
    bin\apk2bar -d debugtoken.bar -ma test.MF %1
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    06-13-13 07:54 AM
    It is quite complex and since, before now, it has mainly just been developers there has been no issue before.

Maybe I will whack something up to create debug tokens (from the .csj file).

Keep getting [ERROR] Invalid %ANDROID_HOME% path: C:\androidpack\sdk86\sdk whenever I try to run the zandroid2bb.bat. Checked for spaces, checked the sdk folder, run as admin, removed read-only done everything I can think of with no luck.
    Here's my bat file:
    Did you do what is suggested in the first post? That is:
    If you have a new Android SDK (4.2.2) copy everything from sdk\build-tools\android-4.2.2 to sdk\platform-tools first.
    Aimless99 and HedoBum like this.
    06-13-13 07:55 AM
    The bright side is once you get your author.p12, you never have to do it again
    You basically just use that p12 from then on, even if you reinstall your computer.
    Awesome!!! I just want the new Facebook Messenger, CNN, perhaps CamScanner and my bank app to work and life would be complete!
    06-13-13 07:55 AM
    Which APK did you use? The latest from playstore does not work unfortunately
    here is a drop box link, it is not built this way it is a standard conversion.. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2syrjispcb...-p2pmobile.bar
    misdeismo likes this.
    06-13-13 07:56 AM
    Here's my bat file:
    Code:
    set ANDROID_HOME=C:\androidpack\sdk86\sdk
    Code:
    bin\apk2bar -d debugtoken.bar -ma test.MF %1
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    1. Did you download the correct android sdk? Check the OP for the correct version
    2. Did you download the 2.3.3 version from within the SDK?
    MikeFromCanada likes this.
    06-13-13 07:57 AM
    That started when we could sideload, not xsacha's fault

Posted via CB10
    Woah, settle down there. Not blaming him at all. Seems you missed the praise in my post, he did a great job putting this together. My commentary was on the sad state of piracy that is quickly ramping up here.
    06-13-13 07:58 AM
    Could somebody let me know if D.O.T. Defender of Texel (RPG) - APK File Heaven Download Link

or

Final Fantasy IV, or Final Fantasy Dimensions work?
    06-13-13 07:58 AM
    It is quite complex and since, before now, it has mainly just been developers there has been no issue before.

Maybe I will whack something up to create debug tokens (from the .csj file).
    Maybe have them input the csj, and then basically run the commands in /s mode. Having said that, if the SDK is missing, or incorrectly placed, you still won't be able to help them with an app
    06-13-13 07:59 AM
    I From the \dependencies\tools\bin folder located in the BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK installation folder, run the .bar signing tool to enroll with the signing authority server : when i run that i only get a commandprompt popping up and go thats all ....
    pttptppt likes this.
    06-13-13 08:02 AM
    Hi, I need some help.

Ive run Blackberry-signer.bat, but it opens and closes the window extremely fast. Is this normal? I had to print screen quickly to see what it said and it says "Java is not recognised an a external or internal command"
    06-13-13 08:03 AM
    Hi, I need some help.

Ive run Blackberry-signer.bat, but it opens and closes the window extremely fast. Is this normal? I had to print screen quickly to see what it said and it says "Java is not recognised an a external or internal command"
    Google "adding java to path". That should give you a fix.
    06-13-13 08:07 AM
    Yes, you also need Java installed to run Blackberry's command line utilities.
    Usually you need this in order to create a debugtoken.bar so I didn't list it as a requirement.
    06-13-13 08:08 AM
    I From the \dependencies\tools\bin folder located in the BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK installation folder, run the .bar signing tool to enroll with the signing authority server : when i run that i only get a commandprompt popping up and go thats all ....
    You need to navigate here via cmd, not by folder
    OR
    Make sure you have java installed
    yes, you also need java installed to run blackberry's command line utilities.
    <-- that rofl
    No, it means the command did not go through correctly
    You shouldn't be running blackberry-signer.bat. You should be navigating to that bin folder then running blackberry-signer -??? ???? etc
    What? That's what I did?

06-13-13 08:10 AM
    Oh, I see. But I have Java. :/
    06-13-13 08:11 AM
    Can you please explain how your method allows the execution of native code?
    06-13-13 08:12 AM
2,524 ... 678910 ...