please i will appreciate
    06-13-13 07:22 AM
    I just downloaded the folder/rar

Posted via CB10
    You're going to have to use an exe inside the folder to download 2.3.3
    06-13-13 07:23 AM
    If everyone is really having issues, I could make a simple app to do this (including making the debugtoken.bar).
    If you do so please don't forget the proxy users..
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_20130382.jpg
    Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-img_20130383.jpg

Am I doing something wrong here lol do your debug tokens expire?

Posted via CB10
    ok! I'am stuck at the debug token thing and i can't reinstall BB10 Webworks sdk (thanks Win8 )
    So can Anyone make me a debug token please? if possible of course
    I'll provide my device's PIN!
    thx
    Not possible sorry. Or I would just make you guys one. I have a bat which will pump out debug tokens
    06-13-13 07:24 AM
    If you do so please don't forget the proxy users..
    Not sure what proxy has to do with this
    06-13-13 07:24 AM
    Not ment to be rude but the first post is pretty accurate. Took me 10 minutes but you need some knowledge. You know you have to renew the certificate every 30 days and so on. Are you sure you can provide that?

I guess you didn't follow the steps of the BB part. Are you familiar with the command prompt? It tells you everthing you need to knwo when it comes to errors. We could help if you would tell us which error you get.

This is a solution for professionals and not ment for everyone. There will be an easier solution for sure. But for now it's maybe not everyones solution.
    That's what I said to sacha asking him whether he really wants to release this :P
    06-13-13 07:25 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130382.jpg 
Views:	1001 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	171618
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130383.jpg 
Views:	980 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	171619

Am I doing something wrong here lol do your debug tokens expire?

Posted via CB10
    Pics too small, I can't see them
    Yes tokens expire every 30 days
    06-13-13 07:26 AM
    Lot of folks here seem to have no shame about their piracy. Wouldn't surprise me at all if one of android's main sources of piracy is through bb users. And so much for security lol... guess many of you don't realize how often these offsite apks are repackaged with malware.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    mikeo007 likes this.
    06-13-13 07:27 AM
    Not sure what proxy has to do with this
    You need to register the token right? This is done over the internet. And if you don't have a direct connection you need the -proxyhost and -proxyport setting enabled.
    xsacha, can you tell us if Viber is an app that can be converted? Is it an app built on 2.3.3?
    It runs. But I'm on vacation, and the country I'm in doesn't support Viber calling for some random reason, so I can't verify if calling works. It should though because the same permission enabled calling in Line
    Lot of folks here seem to have no shame about their piracy. Wouldn't surprise me at all if one of android's main sources of piracy is through bb users. And so much for security lol... guess many of you don't realize how often these offsite apks are repackaged with malware.

You should get them with real apk leecher. The software will use your device ID and your login data. So no piracy.
    06-13-13 07:28 AM
    You need to register the token right? This is done over the internet. And if you don't have a direct connection you need the -proxyhost and -proxyport setting enabled.
    Not if you already set up windows to run through proxy. If it is already set up, all your programs should automatically be routed into the proxy
    Meaning if you don't need to set up IE or FF or Chrome to connect to the internet and it already does, you don't have to worry about anything
    06-13-13 07:29 AM
    Not possible sorry. Or I would just make you guys one. I have a bat which will pump out debug tokens
    I was expecting it not to be possible, but thanks anyway...
    06-13-13 07:30 AM
    Not if you already set up windows to run through proxy. If it is already set up, all your programs should automatically be routed into the proxy
    Meaning if you don't need to set up IE or FF or Chrome to connect to the internet and it already does, you don't have to worry about anything
    Doesn't work for the CMD prompt. At least for me. Proxy is set of course but I guess the BB SDK apps don't use it by default. That's why I guess this is an commandline option.
    06-13-13 07:31 AM
    ahhh it seems it was my debug token was expired -_- figured it out lol i should be used by now,i always ask then figure it out right after
    06-13-13 07:35 AM

APK Downloader [Latest] v1.4.0 Chrome Extension (Evozi Official) & http://GooglePlay.com is all you need. NO malware.
    06-13-13 07:36 AM
    Not ment to be rude but the first post is pretty accurate. Took me 10 minutes but you need some knowledge. You know you have to renew the certificate every 30 days and so on. Are you sure you can provide that?

I guess you didn't follow the steps of the BB part. Are you familiar with the command prompt? It tells you everthing you need to knwo when it comes to errors. We could help if you would tell us which error you get.

This is a solution for professionals and not ment for everyone. There will be an easier solution for sure. But for now it's maybe not everyones solution.
    *Nope I'm not familiar with command prompt *and yes this is my first time I own a BlackBerry device, *my English is also not that good ( thank god for English predictions on my keyboard)* you're not rude , I don't get any errors because I don't even can get a token, I have the two files and from there I'm stuck

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 07:37 AM

Bluestacks can also be used to get apps directly from playstores. So no piracy there.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    06-13-13 07:37 AM
    Can someone advise in a simple manner how to do Step 2 (Create a Debug Token) without us having to comb through BlackBerry's complex over detailed website?
    06-13-13 07:39 AM
    *Nope I'm not familiar with command prompt *and yes this is my first time I own a BlackBerry device, *my English is also not that good ( thank god for English predictions on my keyboard)* you're not rude , I don't get any errors because I don't even can get a token, I have the two files and from there I'm stuck

Posted via CB10
    After your application is accepted, you will receive two .csj registration files by email. Each file arrives in a separate email message with information about the purpose of the file attached. Save these files to a location on your computer.
    client-RDK-xxxxxx.csj - This is the file that you use to sign your applications and publish to the BlackBerry World storefront.
    client-PBDT-xxxxx.csj - This file is used to generate a debug token that you can use to test your application on a device.
    These files are used to install code signing keys. They can only be used once.

Register with the RIM Signing Authority using your .csj registration file for application signing. From the \dependencies\tools\bin folder located in the BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK installation folder, run the .bar signing tool to enroll with the signing authority server:
    blackberry-signer -register -csjpin <csj pin>
    -storepass <KeystorePassword> <client-RDK-xxxxxx.csj file>
    <client-PBDT-xxxxx.csj file>
    where
    <csj pin> is the PIN you specified on the web form when you requested code signing keys
    <KeystorePassword> is a password that you specify for the keystore
    <client-RDK-xxxxxx.csj file> is the app signing .csj file sent by email after you registered
    <client-PBDT-xxxxx.csj file> is the debug token .csj file sent by email after you registered
    This command creates the following files: author.p12, barsigner.csk, and barsigner.db.
    imperialtebz likes this.
    06-13-13 07:41 AM
    I have a copy of paypal that works
    Can someone advise in a simple manner how to do Step 2 (Create a Debug Token) without us having to comb through BlackBerry's complex over detailed website?
    That's what I did ROFL
    PayPal still does not work
    Spotify confirmed working
    I have copy of paypal bar that works
    06-13-13 07:42 AM
    After your application is accepted, you will receive two .csj registration files by email. Each file arrives in a separate email message with information about the purpose of the file attached. Save these files to a location on your computer.
    client-RDK-xxxxxx.csj - This is the file that you use to sign your applications and publish to the BlackBerry World storefront.
    client-PBDT-xxxxx.csj - This file is used to generate a debug token that you can use to test your application on a device.
    These files are used to install code signing keys. They can only be used once.

Register with the RIM Signing Authority using your .csj registration file for application signing. From the \dependencies\tools\bin folder located in the BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK installation folder, run the .bar signing tool to enroll with the signing authority server:
    where
    <csj pin> is the PIN you specified on the web form when you requested code signing keys
    <client-RDK-xxxxxx.csj file> is the app signing .csj file sent by email after you registered
    <client-PBDT-xxxxx.csj file> is the debug token .csj file sent by email after you registered
    This command creates the following files: author.p12, barsigner.csk, and barsigner.db.
    You do this ----->
    where
    06-13-13 07:42 AM
2,524 ... 56789 ...