Does metatrader 4 work with this method?

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 06:47 AM
    xsacha, can you tell us if Viber is an app that can be converted? Is it an app built on 2.3.3?
    06-13-13 06:49 AM
    im having problems here :/ when i drop the apk on the bat file it just flashes a window :/
    06-13-13 06:50 AM
    Many might say we don't have the best smartphone out there.. Yeah we don't have the best Ecosystem out of the main four competitors but it's things like this that just make it so great to be a Blackberry 10 user.. Love this community!!!

Thanks xsacha!!

Now, can someone please try Myfitnesspal? Not at my main computer at the moment...
    forbid3n likes this.
    06-13-13 06:51 AM
    1. Is your debugtoken.bar in the same folder as the bat? Is it called debugtoken? (make sure it is. my debug token won't work with sacha's script because it is called debug.bar, but it works with my own script. You can change the coding of the script, but I much prefer you just rename it debugtoken.bar
    2. make sure there's no space between the first and second line. It's hard to tell because you are in notepad++. Open it in notepad, and make sure there isn't a space. If there is, it will go haywire
    06-13-13 06:52 AM
    xsacha, can you tell us if Viber is an app that can be converted? Is it an app built on 2.3.3?
    I will help you test it. Before sacha released the procedures, I tried it with Line, and it works. This same permission is what allows Skype work. Sacha also told me he tested many apps and they work before he released this
    06-13-13 06:53 AM
    im having problems here :/ when i drop the apk on the bat file it just flashes a window :/
    Check my suggestion above to BNoise
    06-13-13 06:53 AM
    1. Is your debugtoken.bar in the same folder as the bat? Is it called debugtoken? (make sure it is. my debug token won't work with sacha's script because it is called debug.bar, but it works with my own script. You can change the coding of the script, but I much prefer you just rename it debugtoken.bar
    2. make sure there's no space between the first and second line. It's hard to tell because you are in notepad++. Open it in notepad, and make sure there isn't a space. If there is, it will go haywire
    no spaces with the sdk path. , the debug token name is debugtoken.bar

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 06:56 AM
    Mastercarheads1, please provide me with a direct download link to the latest android SDK package that is needed. When I go to the link provided on the first page, I see a lot of packages, so I don't know which of them to install. Thanks in anticipation.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    06-13-13 06:59 AM
    I think the problem is the sdk I was downloaded is rar with folders and sdk and the sdk manager was not exe installer

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 07:00 AM
    And the piracy begins...awesome work thought xsacha.
    06-13-13 07:05 AM
    I think the problem is the sdk I was downloaded is rar with folders and sdk and the sdk manager was not exe installer

Posted via CB10
    No, you have the same version I do.
    Do you have the 2.3.3 SDK installed? Or did you just download the folder?
    06-13-13 07:05 AM
    And the piracy begins...awesome work thought xsacha.
    That started when we could sideload, not xsacha's fault

Posted via CB10
    xanderten50 likes this.
    06-13-13 07:06 AM
    Mastercarheads1, please provide me with a direct download link to the latest android SDK package that is needed. When I go to the link provided on the first page, I see a lot of packages, so I don't know which of them to install. Thanks in anticipation.

This is the one I use
    Android SDK | Android Developers
    Not sure if sacha uses the same, but should have the same result
    The only point is to direct the bat to your sdk
    06-13-13 07:07 AM
    why gta doesnt work for me? at start it tries to download something and gets failed. then black screen. gta vice city 1.0.3, right?
    For games that have data separate you need to put the data from your Android device on /sdcard/Android/obb to your Blackberry device on misc/android/Android/obb
    06-13-13 07:07 AM
    ok still cant figure this out been on it for two hours now and i cant stand if something is not working when it should work !

Can someone please be so kind to post step by step what to do, from beginning to the end #feelingnoob
    06-13-13 07:09 AM
    xsacha can we trade brains ?
    sosof likes this.
    06-13-13 07:13 AM
    No, you have the same version I do.
    Do you have the 2.3.3 SDK installed? Or did you just download the folder?
    I just downloaded the folder/rar

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 07:14 AM
    Going to make an attempt later, looks kinda hard but then again I said the same thing about sideloading, lol.

Posted via my Zormtrooper...
    06-13-13 07:18 AM
    If everyone is really having issues, I could make a simple app to do this (including making the debugtoken.bar).
    06-13-13 07:19 AM
    Yes please if it is not to much trouble

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 07:20 AM
    Posted via CB10
    ok! I'am stuck at the debug token thing and i can't reinstall BB10 Webworks sdk (thanks Win8 )
    So can Anyone make me a debug token please? if possible of course
    I'll provide my device's PIN!
    thx
    If everyone is really having issues, I could make a simple app to do this (including making the debugtoken.bar).
    Anything to make this easier would be much appreciated. Thanks

06-13-13 07:21 AM
    ok still cant figure this out been on it for two hours now and i cant stand if something is not working when it should work !

Can someone please be so kind to post step by step what to do, from beginning to the end #feelingnoob
    Not ment to be rude but the first post is pretty accurate. Took me 10 minutes but you need some knowledge. You know you have to renew the certificate every 30 days and so on. Are you sure you can provide that?

I guess you didn't follow the steps of the BB part. Are you familiar with the command prompt? It tells you everthing you need to knwo when it comes to errors. We could help if you would tell us which error you get.

This is a solution for professionals and not ment for everyone. There will be an easier solution for sure. But for now it's maybe not everyones solution.
    06-13-13 07:21 AM
2,524 ... 45678 ...