So after he inputs the "APPDATA%" part that takes you to RIM folder. Only 2 Folders appear in there and I'm unsure why I don't have the other options to drag and drop the necessary files! Someone help?????
    01-15-14 12:48 AM
    would you tell me how to fix it? I really need it, thank you
    01-16-14 02:07 PM
    What sites can you pm me to download the app and then side load on to my blackberry playbook
    Last edited by zocster; 01-18-14 at 06:00 PM.
    01-18-14 05:48 PM
    What sites can you pm me to download the app and then side load on to my blackberry playbook
    No personal information to be put on our forums please
    01-18-14 06:00 PM
    I completed all instructions as described in this forum post .

All were successful. I have a Z10.

But I could not side-load any App . Neither Viber nor Chrome nor Chromecast.

Any idea why?

I am taking my .apk files from this website.

For Chrome ---->
    Chrome 18.0.1025123 - APKTOP

For Viber --->

Viber : Free Calls & Messages 2.0.0.110518 - APKTOP

For Chromecast --->

Chromecast 1.3.10 - APKTOP

I am connected to my Z10 in Development Mode.

I am not using the Wifi. But the default IP for Development Mode which is 169.254.0.1

In the newest package that I downloaded , it is a little different. There is a Pinlist file in which I have put my BB PIN rather than in the Config file. Is that a problem?

Why is no App loaded to my device although everything is successful?
    01-22-14 09:06 PM
    Bars for Chrome, Chromecast, Viber etc. were created on the computer but nothing was loaded to my Z10 although the Development Mode is ON and I am connected using a USB.
    01-22-14 10:01 PM
    This looks great. I did exactly what the video said and everything is connected. when i try installing an .apk file (i have tried many different ones) they always fail to install. at the end of the .exe file I get "result: : failure 881 no debug token found". I see the debug token in the same root as everything else. I have requested debug tokens twice and tried installing various apps, but I always get this error. Please see attached screen shot. Can anyone help?
    Attached Thumbnails Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-debug-tokens-issue.png   Tutorial: Run ANY Android 2.3.3 app on Blackberry10-debug-tokens-issue.jpg  
    Blaby likes this.
    02-24-14 11:40 AM
    The Link to download the package zandroid2bb.bat is broken
    03-04-14 01:26 AM
    If you are on OS 10.2.1.1055 or higher, you don't need debug token anymore. You can simply download and install apks without the need to convert them to bar files.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    03-04-14 04:27 AM
    Hi i was wondering where i could download .apk files and do i still need debug token or no
    03-14-14 01:29 AM
    Hi i was wondering where i could download .apk files and do i still need debug token or no
    If you are on OS 10.2.1 and up, you don't have to use the debug token anymore and can install Android apps directly on the phone

As for where to get them: http://m.crackberry.com/best-places-...pps-blackberry
    I strongly am against using 1mobile however and would like to add Evozi.com and goodereader.com to the list

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 01:52 AM
    Hi,

I use a BB Z10, where my debug token expired and I tried to register a new debug token and also enable the device to run any android app following your tutorial. But I guess the tutorial is not working for me. Firstly, when I tried to get token as per the tutorial, when I checked the box which says for BB 10 with version higher than 2.1 etc, which is a normal text in the tutorial but when I tried it was a link and as I checked the box it was directed to the BB support forum. It requested for my email and password, entering it asked for the passkey. After entering the passkey I got only 1 file named bbidtoken.csk. but the tutorial says csj files. when I drag and drop that file into the register new token .. I get message saying copy both the .csj files... but i didnt get any .csj file and didnt receive any in my mail either... Please help me........
    05-31-14 06:18 AM
    Hamza, what OS are you running? I'm asking because if you are running OS 10.2.1+, there won't be any need to be converting apks to bars. You can simply download apks and install them directly without needing to convert them to bars.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    05-31-14 10:36 AM
    Thanks!
    01-16-15 07:59 AM
    thanks. Good instruction
    05-18-15 06:43 AM
    It says the video is private...
    11-13-16 01:19 AM
    Hello, I know that this thread is very old and that there are more modern procedures (I also know that this tutorial may not work anymore). But please, I would like to download the Android-Pack file for Windows.

Could someone please upload the Android-Pack file? The original link is broken and I can't find the file on any other page.

@conite
    @TrumpetTiger
    @xsacha
    03-31-20 08:08 PM
    Hello, I know that this thread is very old and that there are more modern procedures (I also know that this tutorial may not work anymore). But please, I would like to download the Android-Pack file for Windows.

Could someone please upload the Android-Pack file? The original link is broken and I can't find the file on any other page.

@conite
    @TrumpetTiger
    @xsacha
    You don't need any of that.

Compatible apk files simply install by tapping on them on the device.
    03-31-20 08:34 PM
    You don't need any of that.

Compatible apk files simply install by tapping on them on the device.
    I know, but I would like to do some experiments. Could you please send me the file?
    03-31-20 09:44 PM
    I know, but I would like to do some experiments. Could you please send me the file?
    I haven't had to generate a debug token for native Android code since late 2013. I don't think you can even get them anymore.

I'll look through the old archives to see what I can find.
    Blaby likes this.
    03-31-20 09:57 PM
    I haven't had to generate a debug token for native Android code since late 2013. I don't think you can even get them anymore.

I'll look through the old archives to see what I can find.
    I appreciate it a lot. I know this is already an outdated procedure, but I would like to try it. Years ago I did. I was able to download the token, now the tokens are valid for one year!
    03-31-20 10:03 PM
    I appreciate it a lot. I know this is already an outdated procedure, but I would like to try it. Years ago I did. I was able to download the token, now the tokens are valid for one year!
    You can start here:

https://developer.blackberry.com/and..._overview.html

How to run almost any Android 2.3.3 app on BlackBerry 10 [Windows Guide] https://www.crackberry.com/how-run-a...-blackberry-10
    Last edited by conite; 03-31-20 at 10:22 PM.
    Blaby likes this.
    03-31-20 10:05 PM

@conite
    @TrumpetTiger
    @xsacha
    Hey Blaby,

You absolutely can get tokens still, so no worries there. You can also pretty much do anything you could ever do with BB10 as, once again and despite the comments you will undoubtedly see in response to this post claiming otherwise, Blackberry still supports BB10 in all respects, including developer access (with the notable exception of not being able to distribute your native apps through BB World anymore).

I am nutso busy helping folks with corona-related trouble these days, but if you still haven't gotten what you need shortly PM me and I'll hook you up. (Would do so now, but I literally do not have time to track this down and just wanted to make sure you knew it was still possible.)
    Blaby likes this.
    04-01-20 07:00 AM
    Hey Blaby,

You absolutely can get tokens still, so no worries there. You can also pretty much do anything you could ever do with BB10 as, once again and despite the comments you will undoubtedly see in response to this post claiming otherwise, Blackberry still supports BB10 in all respects, including developer access (with the notable exception of not being able to distribute your native apps through BB World anymore).

I am nutso busy helping folks with corona-related trouble these days, but if you still haven't gotten what you need shortly PM me and I'll hook you up. (Would do so now, but I literally do not have time to track this down and just wanted to make sure you knew it was still possible.)
    Getting app signing keys may still be possible but it's been a long time since anyone has tried to obtain the specific debug token required to unlock the Android Runtime from OS 10.2.0 and below. Six years in fact.

I'm not saying it's necessarily impossible, but I wouldn't exactly say "no worries".
    Blaby likes this.
    04-01-20 11:03 AM
2,524 ... 99100101