Tutorial how to download .apk from Google Play Store:

- Go to playstore website
    - Click on your desire app
    - Copy the URL
    - Paste to APK Downloader [Latest] Download Directly | Chrome Extension v2 (Evozi Official)
    - Generate download link
    - Download the link
    - Congrats, now you have the .apk file
    10-08-13 10:12 PM
    thanks for the nice write up
    jagungturbo likes this.
    10-08-13 10:23 PM
    just remember some games that need an extra obb file it will not be downloaded with the apk file such as like FIFA 14, Madden 25, Plants vs Zombie 2 etc.
    jagungturbo likes this.
    10-08-13 10:24 PM
    Tutorial how to download .apk from Google Play Store:

- Go to playstore website
    - Click on your desire app
    - Copy the URL
    - Paste to APK Downloader [Latest] Download Directly | Chrome Extension v2 (Evozi Official)
    - Generate download link
    - Download the link
    - Congrats, now you have the .apk file
    they run out out of available downloads very fast so it's better to install the extension en google chrome
    jagungturbo likes this.
    10-08-13 10:26 PM
    10-08-13 10:52 PM
    Here's what I do to download apk when the other site is down.

Download BlueStack, install, link it with your google account, then download App Backup and Restore in BlueStack, that will give you the ability to backup any app installed on bluestack.

Now let's say I want to download teamviewer, I open BlueStack, search for TeamViewer, install it via google play store, then open App Backup and Restore and backup teamviewer.

The hard part here is to get the apk file on your pc, but is it really that hard? not if you are using Bittorent Sync, if you don't, you can always use Dropbox or Box.Net (install those app through the play store on bluestack).

For me I use Bittorrent Sync (you need Bittorrent on your PC with a folder that you can share), so I go in Bluestack and I search for Bittorrent Sync and install it. When Bittorrent Sync is installed I click on Add Folder (top right) and I click Choose Folder, this is why I love bitsync, the path that I set is the path that the App Backup and Restore use (which is /mnt/sdcard/App_Backup_Restore/) so any backup that App Backup And Restore will do, will automaticly be sync with my desktop (well I still need to keep Bitsync open on bluestack)

I though I would give my little trick so maybe someone can do a better tutorial for it.
    10-09-13 10:03 AM
    There's a Chrome extension that allows you to download any free .apk's directly from the Google Play Store. There's a tutorial: <a href="forums.crackberry.com/bb10-android-app-sideloading-f279/tutorial-how-to-download-apk-file-google-play-store-820107/">here</a>

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 11:25 AM
    how do you get around this though? i upgraded to the new OS and i can't play my PvZ 2 anymore =(

just remember some games that need an extra obb file it will not be downloaded with the apk file such as like FIFA 14, Madden 25, Plants vs Zombie 2 etc.
    11-19-13 04:33 PM
    Hello,
    see:
    APK-DL - Download APK Packages Directly From Google Play

Tutorial: How to download .apk from Google Play Store-api.jpg
    Last edited by mnmashreghi; 01-05-14 at 12:12 PM.
    01-04-14 05:35 PM
    how do you get around this though? i upgraded to the new OS and i can't play my PvZ 2 anymore =(
    Just get the obb files online or load up aptoide that downloads the files for you for most apps needing them, check out my thread for more info, you'll find everything you need to know about making games work there: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-887888/

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 07:04 PM