Is that you in your avatar photo?

Posted via Q10
    Naw that's my girl brianna santos

douevenCB10?
    08-24-13 03:35 AM
    Every time I try to install the bluestacks it tells me it does not recognize my graphics card, update and try again... I am doing this on a laptop without a card, running windows 8. anyone have a work around for this?
    08-27-13 02:46 PM
    Is there an updated version out there? cause my version 1.4.4 doesn�t work anymore. can�t download anymore apks from googleplay
    09-22-13 04:24 PM
    I've done everything but I'm not sure how to download the app I can see the apk at the top (the white bag).

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 09:06 AM
    I've done everything but I'm not sure how to download the app I can see the apk at the top (the white bag).

Posted via CB10
    Same problem here, I click the bag that shops up and nothing happens or downloads. Anyone have a solution?
    10-03-13 03:26 PM
    Thanks alot. this was a big help.
    10-05-13 05:18 PM
    will this work if the device ID is not compatible with the gadget? For example, I want to download BBM to my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, but when I open Play Store, it says that my device is not compatible with this app.

Would I be using my device ID (galaxy tab 2) ? or I need to use someone else device ID ?

Thanks.

I've seen many people asking the same question over and over again, so I thought I'd write up a small tutorial for this.

Note: This method will NOT allow you to download APK files of paid apps.

Things Needed:
    1. Google Chrome Browser: Download Link

2. APK Downloader Extension (A file named '1.4.3.crx' will be downloaded to a destination of your choice): Download Link

3. An Android Device OR if you don't have one, get the BlueStacks App Player for Windows or Mac: Download Link

Instructions:
    Step 1: Install Google Chrome if you don't already have it.

Step 2: Type "chrome://extensions" in the address bar without the quotes.

Step 3: Drag the 1.4.3.crx file that you downloaded into the Extensions page that's opened up in Chrome. Press Add in the popup box that comes up.

Step 4: Click the Options link beneath the APK Downloader entry on the Extensions page and you will be asked to provide your email, password and device ID. Enter the email address and password associated with your Google Play account. Keep this page open.

Step 5 (optional - skip this step if you have an Android phone): Install BlueStacks App Player and run it.

Step 6: In BlueStacks (or your Android phone) open the Play Store and search for, and download the DeviceID app.

Step 7: Once installed, open the DeviceID app and note the Device ID and email address shown. Type these into the APK Downloader Settings page that you kept open in Chrome in Step 4.

Step 8: Save the settings and now, whenever you browse the Play Store from Chrome, you can click on the APK Downloader icon that comes up in the address bar to download the APK file. See Screenshot

Hope this helps.
    10-21-13 03:01 PM
    will this work if the device ID is not compatible with the gadget? For example, I want to download BBM to my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, but when I open Play Store, it says that my device is not compatible with this app.

Would I be using my device ID (galaxy tab 2) ? or I need to use someone else device ID ?

Thanks.
    It just hasn't been rolled out in your region yet. Give it a few hours.
    10-21-13 03:12 PM
    Every time I try to install the bluestacks it tells me it does not recognize my graphics card, update and try again... I am doing this on a laptop without a card, running windows 8. anyone have a work around for this?
    Use genymotion instead.
    10-21-13 03:13 PM
    Thanks everyone! I'm VERY impressed, after reading the comments here I was able to setup on Win8.1 (x64) and my Z10 (10.2.1.1055) and now I'm running APKs from the Play Store! (Most apps are running great!) This is awesome!
    11-20-13 10:55 AM
    01-04-14 04:34 PM
    Im at the point where I am supposed to download the device id app. but when I search for device id nothing comes up?
    Attached Thumbnails Tutorial: How to download an APK file from Google Play Store-screen-shot-2014-01-21-8.13.26-pm.png  
    01-21-14 08:16 PM
    That's awesome! Worked perfectly fine for me to get BBM 2.0 on my Galaxy Tab 3 7.0.
    02-14-14 08:33 AM
    this version is working perfect:
    [Guide]APK Downloader Chrome Extension | ApkLeecher.com

also i found this online apk downloader site. with this site you dont need any device id.
    and this site working like a champ

site address is : Online APK Downloader | Download APKs Directly From Google Play To Your Computer
    03-19-14 04:02 PM
    To download both APK and OBB files of android packages directly from Google Play, you can use apkfind.com.
    https://apkfind.com
    It�s secure and fast without any ads.
    Tutorial: How to download an APK file from Google Play Store-logo.png
    07-25-16 11:55 AM
65 123