Seem snapchat much essential app for mobile why people eagerly want run snapchat on bb10? It's really so important chat app?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 09:49 AM
    Seem snapchat much essential app for mobile why people eagerly want run snapchat on bb10? It's really so important chat app?

Posted via CB10
    Well you just contributed to the many threads regarding. There has been and will continue to be debates whether snapchat should have a native app to run on bb10 platform. I think any form of popular social media available via smartphone will always open another source of connection and communication among the different devices. Whether it's an important app or not will be up for debate, where both sides has their own valid points.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 10:02 AM

Posted via CB10
    It depends on which country u r in

For example where I live, there is 1 of 10 who isn't using snapchat.
    People are so obsessed with snapchat to an end that u can know everything about a person just checking their snaps for a while.

So yea it's important depending on where u live

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 10:51 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for a sensible post about Snapchat. I'm with you. If I want someone to know that much about me, I'll go talk to them in person.

PaulJ
    05-05-15 09:48 PM
    It depends on which country u r in

For example where I live, there is 1 of 10 who isn't using snapchat.
    People are so obsessed with snapchat to an end that u can know everything about a person just checking their snaps for a while.

So yea it's important depending on where u live

Posted via CB10
    Problem illustrated perfectly.
    05-05-15 10:13 PM