Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 01:47 PM
    Do you mean install a full version of Android on a Z10 device?
    No.

Hardware and the core system are not compatible plus one would need BlackBerry's signing keys in-order to make some hacked version, which nobody is going to be getting their hands on.
    08-01-16 01:52 PM
    No you are pretty much stuck with Android 4.3 in an emulator environment.....

Best Android experience you can hope for is what Cobalt has provided http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/
    pkcable likes this.
    08-01-16 01:55 PM
    Thats complete crap..i just bought Z10 but I m cmpletely disappointed with the way it s working. The apps in store are not free..u dnt get to use even basic apps..watsap will nt run after dec2016...
    I think the company must look upon us (users) n get out a solution so we dnt suffer more.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 12:41 PM
    I think you should have done some research before buying a Z10.
    08-02-16 01:05 PM
    Thats complete crap..i just bought Z10 but I m cmpletely disappointed with the way it s working. The apps in store are not free..u dnt get to use even basic apps..watsap will nt run after dec2016...
    I think the company must look upon us (users) n get out a solution so we dnt suffer more.

Posted via CB10
    You probably should have done a bit of research on the z10, which is now, also, getting fairly old. Blackberry is transitioning to android and there has been plenty of information out there to warn you.
    08-02-16 01:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    Lack of app support is not a secret, if you bought it recently then do more research next time.
    08-02-16 01:13 PM
    If it doesnt support anything...then why such phones are out there in the market..just to fool the customers and later on get away by saying that its ur fault..u should have done some research ...
    Well fr ur research related question...
    I relied on the name blackberry...well I thought apple and blackberry are different and unique but I was wrong...only apple is unique fr me nw.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 01:34 AM
    No one here has sympathy for you, "suhaib_143".

And no one cares to hear your complaining.

Anyone with common sense would do a little background check before they make a purchase. BTW, the z10 is nearly 4 years old now. What are you really expecting from it?

Now go away, sit in the corner and think about why you made such a ridiculous thread.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 01:40 AM
    Oh yeah of course..bdw which phn are u using

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 01:46 AM
    If it doesnt support anything...then why such phones are out there in the market..
    Posted via CB10
    Windows phones are on the market too, and MS doesn't warn you either that if you buy one, you will get a sad app store. At least, with some patching effort, you can get most android apps working on your z10, you can't even do that on Windows Phone.

I've never heard of a company warning consumers not to buy its products, no matter how outdated.

I take it you can't return your z10 and buy the Detek50?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 02:08 AM
    .... the company, if they to work for the betterment of the people can release some policy like customers with old blackberry phones can return their phones and give some mobey along with it and get new blackberry phones which support android...
    But sadly company just want to make profit n dnt care for the interest of customers

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 03:07 AM
    Is this the first BlackBerry Device for you? Just curious....

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 03:19 AM
    Yeah...my first

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 04:58 AM
    Before this I used samsung...it was good but there was hanging issue

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 04:59 AM
    I think you don't know about blackberry devices. Sorry to say but I think u don't know how to use it.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 09:00 AM
    Beta...duud pee jakr

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 09:20 AM
    If it doesnt support anything...then why such phones are out there in the market..just to fool the customers and later on get away by saying that its ur fault..u should have done some research ...
    Well fr ur research related question...
    I relied on the name blackberry...well I thought apple and blackberry are different and unique but I was wrong...only apple is unique fr me nw.

Posted via CB10
    You chose a three and a half year old phone on a dying platform without even a hint of research as to the pitfalls of using it. It's definitely your fault.
    08-03-16 09:31 AM
    .... the company, if they to work for the betterment of the people can release some policy like customers with old blackberry phones can return their phones and give some mobey along with it and get new blackberry phones which support android...
    But sadly company just want to make profit n dnt care for the interest of customers
    You learned an important lesson today. Corporations don't exist to cater to your delicate feelings. They are not charities. They exist to make money for shareholders.

Next time, do more research before giving them your money.
    08-03-16 09:50 AM
    What you talking bout, Willis? There are thousands of apps available in the Amazon Appstore.

upgrade to 10.3.2 and enjoy the delights.

Here's your Whasapp: You searched for whatsapp - APKMirror

You'll need to enable installation from 3rd party sources
    08-03-16 02:33 PM
    Man can u send me screenshot where u get the download option..coz I m nt getting it on ur link provided

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 03:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    Do one thing.. just do something to ya phone in such a way that it's covered under warranty nd yu get ya money back.. That's it..

BlackBerry Z30 fan nd a Proud Passport SE user
    08-04-16 04:21 AM
    Man can u send me screenshot where u get the download option..coz I m nt getting it on ur link provided

Posted via CB10
    Yes just follow these steps on your phone:

Is there some way to get android os on blackberry Z10 so that I could use all android apps?-1.jpg
    Is there some way to get android os on blackberry Z10 so that I could use all android apps?-2.jpg
    Is there some way to get android os on blackberry Z10 so that I could use all android apps?-3.jpg

To run it you need to enable 3rd party sources:
    Is there some way to get android os on blackberry Z10 so that I could use all android apps?-img_20160805_045442.png
    Is there some way to get android os on blackberry Z10 so that I could use all android apps?-img_20160805_045446.png
    Is there some way to get android os on blackberry Z10 so that I could use all android apps?-img_20160805_045451.png
    08-04-16 10:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    You bought a phone that came out in February of 2013 (3.5 years ago) and are complaining about its OS? Yikes.
    08-04-16 11:01 PM
    You bought a phone that came out in February of 2013 (3.5 years ago) and are complaining about its OS? Yikes.
    A couple of months ago I bought a new Nexus 7 (generation 2013). It's got Android 6.0 on it now and it works fine.
    08-04-16 11:41 PM
32 12