Running the TD Bank App on my wife's Leap and it requires a mandatory update which is no longer applicable to BB10. Is there anyway to avoid this (as the app doesn't work without it), would patching the app help? If so, how do I do that?
    02-23-18 08:42 AM
    If it's a mandatory update, then you're out of luck.
    A Noise Annoys likes this.
    02-23-18 08:44 AM
    Running the TD Bank App on my wife's Leap and it requires a mandatory update which is no longer applicable to BB10. Is there anyway to avoid this (as the app doesn't work without it), would patching the app help? If so, how do I do that?
    Nope--all you can do now is use a web link shortcut or buy a new iOS or android device. All banking apps are pretty much history on BB10.
    A Noise Annoys likes this.
    02-23-18 08:54 AM
    Thanks, all! Yeah, I thought it was toast but just thought I should ask. Just moved the web-link to her home screen, it looks OK from what I've seen so I'm hoping it'll pass muster!

Now just waiting for the day for the ScotiaBank app to dive.

*EDIT*

Yep, web-link works perfectly for her.
    02-24-18 07:59 AM
    Thanks, all! Yeah, I thought it was toast but just thought I should ask. Just moved the web-link to her home screen, it looks OK from what I've seen so I'm hoping it'll pass muster!

It still works? I'm not sure about the Bank of Montreal app but both of mine are gone now, TD and Royal Bank.
    02-24-18 08:06 AM

I use the HUBBY app from Blackberry World. I insert a link in the note pad and let the browser remember the password.

This app has the links show up in the HUB. Not much different then an icon on the Homescreen but I like it

Posted via CB10
    02-24-18 08:07 AM
    It still works? I'm not sure about the Bank of Montreal app but both of mine are gone now, TD and Royal Bank.
    Yeah, it still works but it's day to day. The simpler functions like bill paying and transfers work perfectly, but things like photo cheque deposit don't.
    02-24-18 08:47 AM
    I use the HUBBY app from Blackberry World. I insert a link in the note pad and let the browser remember the password.

This app has the links show up in the HUB. Not much different then an icon on the Homescreen but I like it

Posted via CB10
    Will check that out. Thanks
    02-24-18 08:47 AM