Hi everyone, my first post here. I'm rookie on this so sorry in advance for any mistake.

I decided to switch from iPhone 6 plus to a Blackberry Passport, I'm still adjusting and this forums is amazing and a great help. I really want this experience to work as I wouldn't like to have to go back to Apple.

I'm following all recommendations here and I'm really liking the experience with the passport. I've been able to patch every app I use back on the iPhone exept for Sygic gps and Nba gametime, the first one I can't even start downloading anything and the second one opens but with the google error and then works fine. I've tried both lucky patcher and gmaps without luck and I have installed everything recommend from Colbat.

NBA - even with the mistake the apps runs ok after, if I buy the league pass will I be ok to watch it in the BlackBerry Passport?

Sygic - this is the last hurdle to make me wanna keep this amazing phone with me! Can somebody send me a working version one? Or help me?

Last but no least, is there any reason to not have a topic with all of the patched apps in the forum to make the integration of rookies like me a little bit easier? Or there is some problem with this?

To the user asking about the photos app it works really well for me, I've used the Gmaps to patched it.

Thank you in advance and sorry for any stupid question.

Can I have some help on this?

PS: The iPhone 6 plus already feels awkward in my hands! Amazing!

I have the FW 10.3.1.779

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 10:49 AM
    I hope someone with experience with the NBA app can give you better word than this: MLB at Bat and NFL Mobile are not supported on BB....so I sure hope NBA is for you.
    07-30-15 04:08 PM
    Thank you for your answer, the app seems to run normally after the google services mistake at the beginning. Never tried MLB or NFL app...

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 05:18 PM